Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::(

Huge twist in search for CM in Mount Wilson | Daily Mail Online

Investigators ordered the media to 'leave, now!' from outside the gates on Monday morning - moments after plain clothes child protection squad officers drove into the property.

A police bus followed by unmarked police cars rolled through the gates as a uniformed officer stood guard.

They stayed at the property for five hours before leaving that afternoon.

Maybe why child protection officers were there also to make sure KS was getting appropriate medical treatment?
Hiya, as a social worker I just wanted to comment that child protection would've been involved immediately as protocol for a few reasons a)it involves a missing/ unaccounted for child who b) they were almost 100% aware of due to mums previous history and the fact grandmother had custody.

so there would've almost certainly been a previous open case for this family.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

IMO I think that KM (if she actually did work that week and didn't lie about not being there) would have stayed at their state housing apartment in Lewisham. The reason I say this is that KM has probably been banned from driving so doesn't have a car so JS would have to have driven her to a station to catch the train and later pick her up again. She probably worked for more than one day if she was working. Was she only told that CM was missing on the Thursday afternoon when there is evidence of phone calls between them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure if it’s been stated, but police said that CM was last seen on the balcony on Tuesday night - who was it who reported seeing her?

Also, the small barefooted footprints found on the fire trail - wondering if it was ever established whether or not they belonged to CM. So very sad.
TUESDAY night? Have they changed the timeline? Original version was Thursday afternoon on the balcony.

IMO I think that KM (if she actually did work that week and didn't lie about not being there) would have stayed at their state housing apartment in Lewisham. The reason I say this is that KM has probably been banned from driving so doesn't have a car so JS would have to have driven her to a station to catch the train and later pick her up again. She probably worked for more than one day if she was working. Was she only told that CM was missing on the Thursday afternoon when there is evidence of phone calls between them?
Ah yes, i didn’t think if that - of course she can’t drive!

How the CM tragedy unfolded

JS mother defends her tortured son
AS said she had not approved of her son JS “whirlwind relationship” with CM mother, KKM, when they first got together over a year ago.

“You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink, or choose their partners, and sometimes it ends up in a headache like this one,” AM, 56, told the Dailly Telegraph in an exclusive interview.

JS had a pretty tortured life.

“It would hurt anyone (to have a child go through this), it doesn’t matter who you are it would hurt you because parents know their children and, you know, as I said, the mother is the one they need to talk to.”

AM described CCM as “a lovely little girl and beautiful little girl (who) definitely didn’t deserve this.”

The mother of the man charged with murdering his stepdaughter CM has defended her “tortured” son.

“You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink, or choose their partners,” Ms S, 56, told the Daily Telegraph in an exclusive interview.

“Justin’s had a pretty tortured life.

“It would hurt anyone (to have a child go through this), it doesn’t matter who you are it would hurt you because parents know their children and, you know, as I said, the mother is the one they need to talk to.”

How the C M tragedy unfolded

Is she blaming the mother and not her son?

AS said she had not approved of her son JS “whirlwind relationship” with CM mother, KKM, when they first got together over a year ago.

“You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink, or choose their partners, and sometimes it ends up in a headache like this one,”
AM, 56, told the Dailly Telegraph in an exclusive interview.

AM described CCM as “a lovely little girl and beautiful little girl (who) definitely didn’t deserve this.”

A headache? Understatement.
Guess we now know who the enabler is.

CM: Mum is pregnant with alleged killer's baby | Daily Mail Online

According to the DM, it looks like KM returned on weds :(

Well if she's pregnant then clearly she wasn't off partying or whatever.

Could be work or study related, a court ordered or legal matter, wedding planning related as she's engaged (was?) or medical appointment.

With covid, there are sometimes strict rules over who can attend appointments with you. Usually only the patient or client unless patient or client is a minor then one guardian is permitted to attend.

<modsnip: Such speculation is sub judice>

“You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink, or choose their partners, and sometimes it ends up in a headache like this one,” AM, 56, told the Dailly Telegraph in an exclusive interview.

Here come the bus! Ready, set, THROW!

So, Friday, the day CM was reported missing , cops arrive and KM has an 'episode' and is taken to hospital. JS drives his red ute to Penrith to 'chat' to cops. Cops seize the red ute for forensic testing.

So, we know KM was in hospital...(and still is) where did JS go and how as at that time had no vehicle ?

I know the property was a crime scene so I assume no one could stay there.

Did he not care or visit his fiancé in hospital ? (*EDIT Was she in protective from the get go ?)
Did he know she was pregnant ? Could that be what 'threw' him ?
From Friday to Tuesday where was he ? (Surry Hills all that time ?)

No IMO he would have returned to their state housing apartment in Lewisham, Sydney by train on the Friday. He was probably followed by police on Tuesday night by train to Surrey Hills where they arrested him.

KM has put on a lot of weight so IMO her pregnancy would have been obvious so he would have known.

I don't think he would have been allowed to visit KM in hospital.

Here come the bus! Ready, set, THROW!

It was a badly timed slag-off, all things considered , ey, TGY?>.. With the mother of her only grandchild holed up in a hospital with 'mental issues' and now, god help us all, expecting J's child, ( he is probably going to be the only child maker in the family, the brother , J, is married to a husband which kind of knocks any reproduction out of the park, usually . ) ..

I hope that Grandma in QLD wins the custody battle of this child, up against the father and family.. trouble comin,, just over the horizon, a cloud no bigger than a man's fist, but progressing onwards..

53051353-10412161-image-a-8_1642479640190.jpg

This photo breaks my heart everytime I come across it :(:(

CM disappearance: Inside complicated family history and grandmother's last picture | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

IMO KM was probably still in Sydney working until the Thursday. Those phone calls could have been JS telling KM that CM had gone missing and he had not found her yet. So KM left Sydney to go to Mount Wilson then. Probably JS picked her up after he made his purchases. It is possible JS kept everything quiet until he reported it to police on Friday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member