Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: sub judice> Deputy Commissioner Hudson, who said....

"What we are sure of is that the accused that we charged with murder was responsible for, firstly, placing her in the barrel, and then disposing of that barrel in the bushland where she was located."

An interesting way of putting things.. as in 'firstly, placing her in the barrel.'....... not, I note , killing her first. Which I sincerely hope he did. I cannot bear the thought of the alternative that Hudson hints at there.

I guess the other alternative could be that someone else killed CM, and the alleged perp disposed of her.
Which still makes him guilty of participating in the murder.

They seem to know - appear very confident - that he disposed of CM. Likely from CCTV and his trail of purchases.

They really need the post mortem report, and some independent sightings of CM.

imo

Last edited by a moderator:
"What we are sure of is that the accused that we charged with murder was responsible for, firstly, placing her in the barrel, and then disposing of that barrel in the bushland where she was located."

An interesting way of putting things.. as in 'firstly, placing her in the barrel.'....... not, I note , killing her first. Which I sincerely hope he did. I cannot bear the thought of the alternative that Hudson hints at there.

It does sound odd but he said this right after commenting that they won’t know what happened to her until a post mortem is done. So it was more like, “we aren’t sure how she died but what we do know is x and y”.

Troops are you thinking that little sweetheart might not have been dead?
I’m thinking of the report of her little hand…

Troops are you thinking that little sweetheart might not have been dead?
I’m thinking of the report of her little hand…

Oh that is just too much to bear, I hope that isn’t the case, not that a child being murdered in any other way brings comfort, but that little hand sticking out of the sand for help is just too much

I guess the other alternative could be that someone else killed CM, and the alleged perp disposed of her.
Which still makes him guilty of participating in the murder.
Yes that could be right.

Although I can’t fathom <modsnip> anyone could dispose of the body of a 9 year old in any circumstance, it’s monstrous. A humane person would report to the police straight away. Why incriminate yourself by disposing of a body if you were not the murderer?

Oh, your post put me over. I’ve been holding back. I tend to over invest myself in these missing children cases and have learned to grow a protective layer over my heart. But just the fact that you were there and you are now here makes me feel close. Tears are flowing. I can’t stop them…

I couldn't not go. We are actually in the photo thats been posted. I haven't stopped crying since last night. This case is alot closer to home for me than most. It's been hard to watch everything unfold.

It was nice to see so much support for a bright young girl. Her friends and teachers adored her.

Yes that could be right.

Although I can’t fathom <modsnip> anyone could dispose of the body of a 9 year old in any circumstance, it’s monstrous. A humane person would report to the police straight away. Why incriminate yourself by disposing of a body if you were not the murderer?

BBM Especially if you were perhaps on parole.

I tend to think this poor little girl was left - alone - in the hands of an abuser, and things spiralled down from there.

imo

But who knows what his defense team will come up with. Reasonable doubt.

I couldn't not go. We are actually in the photo thats been posted. I haven't stopped crying since last night. This case is alot closer to home for me than most. It's been hard to watch everything unfold.

It was nice to see so much support for a bright young girl. Her friends and teachers adored her.

Crochetlady (Big Hug !) <3

The accused and CM’s mum have been together for a while. Surely this was not his first meeting of CM. <modsnip: sub judice> I’m seeing this as a drug infused night that had dire consequences for CM not long after she arrived sadly. In my mind absolutely no chance mum wasn’t aware of CM’s demise prior to Friday when she was reported missing. IMOO

My heart goes out to CM’s paternal grandparents who had her in their care and now realise the consequences of granting their daughter a holiday with their grandchild. Not to mention the guilt of realising their own daughter has not been able to protect her. I hesitate in going further into possibilities of possible cover ups.

Fly high little angel. You deserved so much better

This murder hardly seems well thought out. Either done on the spur of the moment, or done under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Especially with the vague time lines and last sighting, and lack of knowing what she was last wearing.

Last edited:
By all accounts it sounds to me like the KM and JS lived in Sydney - maybe she had to go to work - no excuses though, if your seeing your daughter for the first time in however long you stay with her, not leave her to someone you've known for about 2 months. IMO

KM and JS had known each other much longer than two months. They were engaged on 30th November, 2020 and met years before that. My only reference is their Facebook pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove