Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the Riverside Ski Park.
I note on their website under the tab 'Our Rates' they charge for 'Day Guests'.
Would it be correct to assume they have a manned gate at the entrance checking cars/people on entering, particularly in this busy holiday period?
Of course KM may have booked a cabin for the entire week for 3 guests.
However may have scaled back the booking to one once JS and CM left?
Possible JS may have paid a day rate on returning to pick up KM.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I may just say, Cranbrook , where <modsnip: name redacted> attended, possibly as a boarder, being a long way from the Blue Mountains, ( there -by highly indoctrinated ) is High Anglican, and would be horrified to be referred to as secular. .... While they may appear to be laid back, scratch an Anglican and all hell can break loose, they tend not to advertise their love and pursuit of challenges.
I think he was a day boy - they used to live in Woollahra. But, yeah, Cranbrook is technically Anglican, but very low key in terms of religion if that makes sense… most of their students wouldn’t be Anglican or even Christian FYI…

Regarding the Riverside Ski Park.
I note on their website under the tab 'Our Rates' they charge for 'Day Guests'.
Would it be correct to assume they have a manned gate at the entrance checking cars/people on entering, particularly in this busy holiday period?
Of course KM may have booked a cabin for the entire week for 3 guests.
However may have scaled back the booking to one once JS and CM left?
Possible JS may have paid a day rate on returning to pick up KM.

Hi Mountain Mumma.... the caravan park that was named in the media was actually a similar name... but it is Riviera Ski Gardens in Lower Portland, and not the Riverside Ski Park. I have put a few photos up on an earlier thread.

"According to The Daily Telegraph, detectives will allege KM had left CM in the care of <modsnip: name redacted> on Tuesday night. The Telegraph also state KM was staying at the Riviera Ski Garden in Lower Portland, at the time of her daughter’s alleged murder, roughly 80km east from the Wildenstein property."
Edited to remove names

Riviera Ski Gardens

Hi Mountain Mumma.... the caravan park that was named in the media was actually a similar name... but it is Riviera Ski Gardens in Lower Portland, and not the Riverside Ski Park. I have put a few photos up on an earlier thread.

<RSBM>

Riviera Ski Gardens

You might want to edit your quote to change the names.

<modsnip: Quoted post removed due to sub judice>

Sorry - just wanted to pipe up on this. The request for medication was due to outstanding mental health issues. It was reported that the medication in question (not even disclosed the actual name of it), was used to treat bipolar, schizophrenia and autism. It is not alleged at all that the alleged perpetrator has those conditions. We don't know for a fact.

<modsnip: Quoted post removed due to sub judice>

Not sure this is correct. It was mentioned what medications he has been prescribed and what possible conditions they can be used to treat. I don't think we know his diagnosis yet.

I think he was a day boy - they used to live in Woollahra. But, yeah, Cranbrook is technically Anglican, but very low key in terms of religion if that makes sense… most of their students wouldn’t be Anglican or even Christian FYI…

Cranbrook is copping it a bit lately - Melissa Caddick and now JS. :oops:

Sorry - just wanted to pipe up on this. The request for medication was due to outstanding mental health issues. It was reported that the medication in question (not even disclosed the actual name of it), was used to treat bipolar, schizophrenia and autism. It is not alleged at all that the alleged perpetrator has those conditions. We don't know for a fact.
Thank you for sharing this, I must read it again!!

"..... had been prescribed a fairly high dose of antipsychotic drugs quetiapine and risperidone for many years."
Man faces court, accused of murder in case of missing nine year old girl in NSW Blue Mountains

Both of the drugs mentioned are also used to treat substance abuse. I agree ... I think it is impossible for us to know the reason for their use, in this instance.

Eg: "Quetiapine's effectiveness in treating schizophrenia and bipolar disorder is well-known; however, growing evidence has indicated that it may be useful in the treatment of various substance use disorders."
Quetiapine: treatment for substance abuse and drug of abuse - PubMed

I’m not sure he definitely could or was running his own business though? He had an abn registered but unsure whether there was actually a business?
It was reported in a few online articles, also you don't have to make a profit every year running a business, they can run at a loss which gives you access to govt entitlements.

<modsnip: not an approved source and image is sub judice>

What was his motivation for taking CM back to the wedding venue about 7 pm on Tuesday night, without her mum?

I am trying to figure out his reason for that. It would make sense during the day, so she could run in the garden and enjoy the nature of that beautiful place. But what was the need to take her there, apparently to spend the night alone together, on Tuesday?

I'd like to think it wasn't a sexual motive, but I can't quite escape it. His FB is full of 'friends' that are kind of questionable imo. And he had a criminal history which was ICE fuelled---and ICE is known to trigger some very sexually inappropriate urges in it's users. JMO
I don’t think this happened.

I am confused about the picture of CM wearing a yellow top sitting on the lap of someone in a black Everlast Top. Could CM actually enjoyed JS's company and felt comfortable with him. To the point that KM felt okay allowing them to go together alone on a adventure to the Estate. Perhaps KM was tired due to pregnancy. What then started off a enjoyable excursion - suddenly CM changed her mind and wanted to go back to her mum - maybe JS gets angry quickly and this option didn't seem convenient for him. So really a dysfunctional personality type that doesn't tolerate things not going their way. MOO

I think something like the above scenario could be what happened. Children are wonderful humans - adventurous, active, curious, always asking questions. They can also be contrary, change their minds, cry and/or whine about being bored. All of which is completely normal! An adult of average intelligence and common sense can deal with all of the above, without resorting to violence. Someone possibly affected by drugs or impaired in some way maybe not.

Alternatively, there could have been some kind of accident, and the adult in charge panicked and, rather than alert authorities, disposed of a body. Panicked because the neglect, or whatever, leading to a fatal accident might affect potential custody of the unborn child?

What was his motivation for taking CM back to the wedding venue about 7 pm on Tuesday night, without her mum?
Maybe for JS to show CM where they were going to get married in the not too distant future, and to have an on-site wedding planning brainstorming session, to wedding plan some things that were to be a surprise for KM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme