Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That exactly maybe was the reason CM was murdered.
New life with a new baby of his.

Maybe KM had thoughts of bringing CM back to live which he didn’t like.

Many male critters kill another’s gene pool.

Don’t shoot, it’s just a thought. IMO.

Did KM even want the second child? Could that have been a bone of contention and motive ??

Again, if he was supposed to do something at Wildenstein that day why leave at 7pm and it would be dark when he arrived? Why take CM with him and not leave her with her mother? After all, it was supposed to be Mum/Daughter time after all the lock downs. Again, my view is Wildenstein is not the crime scene and the Caravan Park is. That makes more sense in his leaving at 7pm when panic set in? Did anyone at the park see CM alive that night when she got in the car?

I don't believe we know that JS allegedly left the caravan park at 7pm on Tuesday for Wilderstein. I think people are speculating on that.

What police have said is that they believe CM was murdered some time between 7pm Tuesday and 10am Wednesday.

So JS could have arrived at Wilderstein with CM at 11am on the Tuesday for all we know.

But I'm assuming police have some how verified that CM was alive on the Tuesday at least until 7pm.

Police could have verified that she was alive up until at least 7pm Tuesday via:

• CCTV - an example being that CM is spotted at a McDonald's CCTV at 6.30pm getting dinner
  • A witness sees her at 6.45pm when he makes a delivery to Wilderstein and CM answers the door
  • A witness was with JS & CM at Wilderstein on the Tuesday but left the property just before 7pm
  • A witness had a phone conversation or Skype/zoom/FaceTime with CM and that phone call ended shortly before 7pm
Can anyone provide a link that says JS left the caravan park with CM at 7pm Tuesday?

If this hasn't been reported anywhere then it's possible he left the caravan park earlier than 7pm.

So I’m catching up and reading all that I can on this case. Can someone advise me whether the mother has been questioned by the police yet, or whether she is still being treated in hospital and medically unfit for questioning?

Is it possible the delay in taking a formal statement from KM is related to medical indemnity?
(I've scoured messages to check if anyone raised this so apologies if I missed it).

Maybe the "episodes" that put her in hospital are pregnancy complications.
And doctors fear a police interrogation would be a mental tipping point for KM, triggering further "episodes" and endangering her baby.
Police have repeatedly said they have no evidence to suggest JS did not act alone.

Could the hospital be held liable for the death of an unborn child by effectively delivering the mother of into the hands if police without a compelling reason?
That reason being evidence, circumstantial or otherwise.

Unanswered questions, proximity and a drug history may raise public suspicion but police have said nothing to suggest JS had an accomplice. At least not publicly.
So interviewing her may only be to fill in the gaps of the case against JS.

In the process of caring for her, the nurses, KMs mental health team, other staff, would by now have a sense of what real distress vs delaying tactic looks like in their patient.

One child is already dead, why compromise the life of another?

For whatever reason, IMO doctors seem unwilling to sign off on her medical fitness.

CM was seen at both Wildenstein and the caravan park in the days prior to her murder, on a ferry with JS and by guests at the caravan park the day before.
It would appear that CM was definitely seen by independent witnesses at the Caravan Park and on the Ferry.....IMO

“The daughter was there for a couple of days, she was playing around with the daughter of a friend of mine,” said one witness

Guests at the Riviera Ski Garden believe they saw the girl with her mother, KM in the days before her death, and claim , JS was also seen at the property

C M mum K staying at Riviera Ski Garden, Caravan Park, NSW, police believe | Daily Telegraph

One ferry driver said his colleague claimed to have spoken to the “chatty” little girl, but noted “the bloke with her wouldn’t look him in the eye and just kept staring straight ahead”.
Police claim C M’s mum was living in caravan before alleged murder | Daily Telegraph

However the siting on the Wildenstein verandah on the Thursday is ALLEGED I believe..... as Police say dear little CM was deceased by 10am on the Wednesday 12th ...... IMO

Police are believed to have searched the caravan van park property on the weekend after C was reported missing at 8.20am on Friday, despite the fact she reportedly hadn’t been seen since the afternoon of Thursday, January 13.
C M mum K staying at Riviera Ski Garden, Caravan Park, NSW, police believe | Daily Telegraph

Police allege that between 7pm on Tuesday, January 11 and 10am on Wednesday January 12 - when KM is said to have been absent from Wildenstein - JS allegedly murdered C
C M: Mum is pregnant with alleged killer's baby | Daily Mail Online

Nine-year-old girl CM is allegedly killed by stepdad JS, 31, some time between 7pm on Tuesday and 10am on Wednesday, according to court documents.
C M: Timeline of police-alleged events as stepfather JS charged with 9yo girl’s murder after Blue Mountains trip | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

She vanished last Tuesday but was not reported missing by her mother until three days later on Friday.
C M's mother's caravan searched, declared a crime scene in murder investigation (9news.com.au)

Articles paraphrased where necessary .... and imo

The suspect JS lives in a "shack" on the property, but his brother James (also, confusingly, JS) does live at Wildenstein with his husband. I also assumed the mother (the suspect's mother) doesn't live there, but I'm not sure why.

Edit: I'm sure I read somewhere that "family" were interviewed by police at Wildenstein, and I assumed that was James and husband.

I read the Brother and husband lived in an Interior redecorated warehouse and not on the property. Years ago JS had a shack as a caretaker at Wildenstein. The main house was used for weddings and receptions and for Bridal couples to stay in for their weddings, that was until COVID arrived and it all fell apart.

I was troubled by this too. Last night I reviewed the police press conference after the course appearance of JS, and tried to make careful notes. The Deputy-Commissioner was asked about this and replied as follows:

"The last indications of sightings have been by the fiance and mother and we are trying to identify other people who may have seen the little girl. That's part of the appeals we've made over the last five days to the public."

Good point.
At some point in the initial stage, when they first arrived, the mother has talked to police.
Informally at least.

KM also suffered a medical episode during police questioning, which resulted in her being taken to Blue Mountains Hospital at Katoomba.

How long would it take him to go from the Caravan Park back to the Estate? It would be dark by the time he got back there no? So again why not do it during the day if it was a surprise for KM?

I think the little girl may not have been alive when he left the Caravan Park JMO
If that were the case, would not the girl have been screaming and other residents would have heard? They have pools at parks.
I don’t know.. may have been quick.. just an idea..

It would appear that CM was definitely seen by independent witnesses at the Caravan Park and on the Ferry.....IMO

<RSBM>

I wonder why JS and CM were on the ferry. I am not seeing why they were on the other side of the river (just from looking at Google maps) - unless maybe he drove CM down from Qld and needed to use the ferry then.

Is there some other reason they would have been on the other side of the river?

Another thought. Would anyone know if KM and JS would have to pay Child Support for CM even if she’s not in their custody?
Would it go on the mother’s income or on joint income with JS?
Presumably CM bio father would have been paying child support for CM to the grandmother.

There seems to be a great deal of confusion in relation to the caravan park that is now declared a crime scene. I did a bit of searching on Riviera Ski Garden, and came across a real estate site listing the park as a development opportunity. I have copied the listing and photos below. It does appear the photos presented in the real estate listing relate to the FUTURE development villas, not the current old run down vans (and the park has 1 display villa on site). Possible plan to replace the current run down vans / villas with premade snazzy villas? I hope this might help reduce the confusion around this park.

Barry Ison Real Estate

Water Front Development Project in Sydney area 63 villas plus, Price $10m, on 9.75 hectares, this Unique project has been manifested in a few ways.

• Sale price $10m Torrance title
  • Location 1162 River Rd Lower Portland NSW 2756,
  • Riviera Ski Gardens. Lower Portland NSW 2756
  • Land size 9.75 hectares.
  • DA approved 63 villas plus extra 22 can also be developed later.
  • Profit is estimated over 100% of outlay.
  • Sales estimation $33,800,000 on 63 villas
  • Project development can start immediately
  • No council contribution required or further approval from Baulkham Hills Council.
  • Cash flow can commence in 6 mths
  • Villas are built off site see photos supplies
  • Infrastructure cost about $1m and completed in 6 mths

Gallery :

I have can supply recent valuation on a completed villa with independent valuer showing two values One as is without infrastructure and other with project completed.

Project would be marketed at $550,000 for water front, as Land elevation is at above 100 year flood level not 20 year as others.

Cash flow and feasibility study showing net profit $13,891,000 on total 63 villa project, studies completed buy sellers accountant.

Client is interested in selling property out right for $10,000,000 with DA.

Project is now ready to start work and pre-sales.

In 2012 2 large Real Estate franchises where requested to give seller estimation of property value and cost to market and sell DA approved project, we can supply 12 page report.

Promotion of project and Sale of property did not proceed past enquiry information.

If you require any further information and/or view property please contact me.

My feelings too..
It’s so frustrating KM still hasn’t spoken to police!! If she genuinely had nothing to do with CM’s murder wouldn’t she be wanting to give police as much information as possible???
How long until police can force her to speak?

If the "episodes" in fact relate to pregnancy complications, or potentially compromise her pregnancy, it may not be KM refusing but doctors saying too risky.
We don't know how far along she is

Possibly a high risk pregnancy?

Factors that can cause high-risk pregnancies may include: Lifestyle: Alcohol consumption, smoking and use of illegal drugs. Maternal age: Pregnancy at 35 years or above. Underlying condition: Diabetes, high blood pressure, anaemia (low oxygen carrying haemoglobin levels in blood), epilepsy (neurological disorder), etc.

What is High-risk Pregnancy | Gynaecologist Canberra ACT

“The daughter was there for a couple of days, she was playing around with the daughter of a friend of mine,” said one witness

Guests at the Riviera Ski Garden believe they saw the girl with her mother, KM in the days before her death, and claim , JS was also seen at the property

One ferry driver said his colleague claimed to have spoken to the “chatty” little girl, but noted “the bloke with her wouldn’t look him in the eye and just kept staring straight ahead”.
Police claim C M’s mum was living in caravan before alleged murder | Daily Telegraph

However the siting on the Wildenstein verandah on the Thursday is ALLEGED I believe..... as Police say dear little CM was deceased by 10am on the Wednesday 12th ...... IMO

Police are believed to have searched the caravan van park property on the weekend after C was reported missing at 8.20am on Friday, despite the fact she reportedly hadn’t been seen since the afternoon of Thursday, January 13.

Police allege that between 7pm on Tuesday, January 11 and 10am on Wednesday January 12 - when KM is said to have been absent from Wildenstein - JS allegedly murdered C
C M: Mum is pregnant with alleged killer's baby | Daily Mail Online

Nine-year-old girl CM is allegedly killed by stepdad JS, 31, some time between 7pm on Tuesday and 10am on Wednesday, according to court documents.
C M: Timeline of police-alleged events as stepfather JS charged with 9yo girl’s murder after Blue Mountains trip | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

She vanished last Tuesday but was not reported missing by her mother until three days later on Friday.
C M's mother's caravan searched, declared a crime scene in murder investigation (9news.com.au)

Articles paraphrased where necessary .... and imo
Thanks Slouth for so many interesting links!
One of the DT articles states that Police searched the caravan on the weekend after CM disappeared. So, it seems they then went back yesterday, with a search warrant and declared the caravan a crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice