Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Five Dock boat ramp, Bayswater St – January 13 between 7:20pm and 9:50pm
  • Windsor Boat Ramp, Livingstone St – January 14 between 1:30am to 1:40am
The time to drive from Five Dock boat ramp to Windsor Boat Ramp is between 54 mins and 1 hour - there is missing time between 9.50 and 1.30??

Also can someone explain if you can't float a boat at one venue why would it be possible at another - is it a tidal problem or boat ramp access. Just not understanding why the second place would be doable if the first place was not.
RSBM
The missing time between 5 Docks and Windsor may be crucial in finding where the firearm was disposed of??

However, perhaps more critical to finding the firearm, is the timeline for Wednesday that Police are keeping close to the vest .... as perhaps his first thought was to dispose of the weapon??? IMO

@Nightrider, JS was unable to start the boat at Five Docks.... he seems to have spent a considerable amount of time trying to get it started ...... I don't believe it was not "floatable" .....IMO... usually you have the boat off the trailer and in the water before you start an outboard motor.

Police allege he spent between 7.20pm and 9.50pm at the Five Dock boat ramp, where he was unable to start his boat.

5 Docks may have been where JS transferred the barrel from the ute to the boat? (Do we have any CCTV footage after 5 Docks showing the back of the ute?)

It appears JS only spent 10mins at Windsor Boat Ramp, imo not enough time to even get the boat off the trailer, try and start it again, and get the boat back on the trailer...... I think the time at the Windsor Boat Ramp may have been contemplative?? IMO

C M died after allegedly being shot by J S: police | Daily Telegraph

so mum gave up a quarter of her two weeks with her daughter she does not have custody of to hang out with people in a caravan while her boyfriend takes her daughter to stay over an hour away! None of that sits well with me. Moo
It's possible he said his mother had offered to look after her to give them both a break (still not great, but could explain why she let her go)

This is info for the timeframes of the body disposal. The police allege the murder took place between Tuesday at 7pm and Wednesday 10am. No request for those times as far as I know.

I agree. It was noticeable that they did not ask for info (specifically) for the period prior to the shown CCTV of the ute.

What if JS disposed of the firearm before Thursday evening?

The police are not stupid ... they must know exactly what JS was doing on Wednesday/Thursday, and it probably could not include disposing of the firearm.

As to the bolded above, police ARE asking for info about the Ute :

Authorities have re-appealed to the public for information on any suspicious activity they may have witnessed on Thursday January 13 and Friday January 14.

The five locations are:
  • BP Petrol Station, Richmond Road, Marsden Park – January 13 at 5:53pm
  • Victoria Road, Drummoyne – January 13 around 7:19pm
  • Colo River Jetty, under the Putty Road Bridge – January 14 at 2:25am to 2:30am and Lower Colo Rd between 2:37am to 2:46am
“At some stage after leaving the Colo River that item (blue tarp) wasn’t on the ute when it stopped at another service station at Bells Line Road," he said.
Investigators reveal CM cause of death amid new plea to the public
I wonder why all the articles are now leaving the Bunnings visit out of the time line????

JS may thrown the blue tarp into the cab of the ute? After transferring the barrel to the boat??? Or it could have been hidden under the white canopy cover of the boat??? IMO

I had thought the Police have the blue tarp???? Is this incorrect now???

IMO

RSBM

5 Docks may have been where JS transferred the barrel from the ute to the boat? (Do we have any CCTV footage after 5 Docks showing the back of the ute?)

C M died after allegedly being shot by J S: police | Daily Telegraph

It appears the blue tarp was on the ute all the way up until the Colo River - extracted from Katys quote:

The five locations are:
  • BP Petrol Station, Richmond Road, Marsden Park – January 13 at 5:53pm
  • Victoria Road, Drummoyne – January 13 around 7:19pm
  • Colo River Jetty, under the Putty Road Bridge – January 14 at 2:25am to 2:30am and Lower Colo Rd between 2:37am to 2:46am
“At some stage after leaving the Colo River that item (blue tarp) wasn’t on the ute when it stopped at another service station at Bells Line Road," he said.
Investigators reveal CM cause of death amid new plea to the public

I wonder why all the articles are now leaving the Bunnings visit out of the time line????

JS may thrown the blue tarp into the cab of the ute? After transferring the barrel to the boat??? Or it could have been hidden under the white canopy cover of the boat??? IMO

I had thought the Police have the blue tarp???? Is this incorrect now???

IMO
What i took from this timeline is that the police have the tarp. They just need to absolutely prove that the Colo River was the stop that the body was disposed of. So no other place that JS stopped at beforehand where the tarp was not visible (ie. where the barrel may have been left and somehow transferred to the Colo River by someone else). Basically crossing all their T's and dotting all their I's. JMOO.

I wonder where the DT is getting this information from that there is no evidence at the estate.
I didn't hear that said during the presser and I thought I listened really closely and stopped the video to transcribe important bits as I was listening.

I do recall the DS saying "that's all part of the investigation, the investigation is ongoing" for quite a few things ... because (I believe) the DS did not want to answer certain questions directly.

Maybe someone else knows where this info came from? Did I somehow miss it in the presser?
The DT refers to a Police "source" in parts of the article.. So perhaps that is where the info is from??
Just a guess .....
imo

Completely out there and left of centre, but I recently had a covid test that took 3 days to come back. If KM had a covid test, then by the rules she wouldn't have been allowed to go out anywhere. Could JS have taken the child until mum got her result? If she had a test because she was feeling sick, then him taking CM would make even more sense. Complete speculation of course.

MOO I don’t think this pair give a S&$#@ about Covid testing unless it’s to gain some government subsidy

I didn't get the impression that the DS was speaking of the blue tarp at that time, I believe he was speaking about the barrel.
I think they are one and the same for their purposes of locating poor CM's body and the leadup to the disposal, the tarp covering the barrel, but may have been misquoted or taken out of context by MSM.

I didn't get the impression that the DS was speaking of the blue tarp at that time, I believe he was speaking about the barrel.
Agree SA that makes a lot more sense ....

Also if JS was planning to throw the barrel overboard out from 5 Docks, why would he take the barrel back out of the boat and put it back in the ute, after failing to start the boat .... It would have taken considerable effort to get it from the ute into the boat imo

Maybe the house at the estate was "too clean". Maybe it smelled strongly of bleach and consequently there was no evidence of anything. Which is evidence in itself.
They can detect blood even with a good bleaching. Not sure about residue though? The shot itself may have been between material and the material eg. pillow may have been disposed of easily enough.

I think it’s very possible the relationship was not that great. Whatever people post on FB about their relationship is not necessarily the truth. Pride or shame or fear (or all three ) might motivate a person to present their relationship as better than it is. It’s also hard to see a relationship for what it is sometimes when you are in it. Instead of seeing your beloved partner as an abuser you might see yourself as a strong woman loving a difficult man. Imagine if everyone summed you up as the list of your terrible mistakes (which the Daily Mail and some others have now spread far and wide) but then you meet this apparently wonderful man who loves you and needs you, and he has a rich family, and you’re both getting it together and finally you are not just a loser any more. When this man turns abusive, either slowly over time or all of a sudden, what do you do then? How can you explain that when it’s likely everyone will blame you for screwing up yet again, even when it’s not your fault this time. (Of course I don’t know what KM’s friends and family think, they might be really supportive. The media however has made clear that if you “fail” as a mother, you will be blamed more than the actual murderer, even when police describe you as a witness.)

If this man JS had allegedly shot CM, his partner’s child and the sister to his unborn baby, I do not believe he was a kind and loving partner to KM behind closed doors. Maybe shoving off KM to the caravan park and keeping CM with him was an act of control. Maybe KM went to the caravan park because he was scary. Maybe that wasn’t what happened at all. Murder is the ultimate act of domestic violence.
i agree with all of this, and also wondered about the dv aspect, he may have taken cm as an act of control over km and if she was scared of him, didnt want to escalate the situation by asking questions or reporting to police, just hoping he would bring her back

They can detect blood even with a good bleaching. Not sure about residue though? The shot itself may have been between material and the material eg. pillow may have been disposed of easily enough.

I wonder what JS's google history looks like.

Chlorine bleaches can remove a Bloodstain to the naked eye but fortunately, forensics experts can use the application of substances such as luminol or phenolphthalein to show that haemoglobin is present.

With oxygen bleach, the bleach has an oxidising agent, which could be a substance such as hydrogen peroxide. In these instances, haemoglobin is completely removed and can’t later be detected. As expected, this presents a unique challenge for forensic scientists.

https://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/detecting-evidence-after-bleaching.html

He may have used something to contain the evidence of the gunshot that was then later disposed of & the police have yet to find, we know he had access to tarps, who knows how many stops he made along the way disposing of evidence. He may have also thoroughly cleaned the area where the shooting occurred - the estate had not been used for a while, a thoroughly cleaned area may have tipped police off in the very beginning that something wasn’t adding up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper