Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A long time since I've been on here - have been following this thread with interest. Like everyone else, I keep going over possible scenarios - but IMO it feels like what police have released to the public is such a small part of the story. I'm thinking back to another case a few years back where the couple reported their child missing, and they were caught on the child's birthday visiting where they had buried her. I can't remember names. IMO LE are watching KM and perhaps others they have interviewed very carefully. So much just doesn't add up.

Kiesha Abrahams?

I guess I’m trying to come up with some reasonable explanation why KM allowed CM to go with JS but wasn’t alarmed enough to call LE for 3-4 days.

I can't think of one single scenario where I would feel comfortable that my fiance had taken my 9-year old child 'somewhere' and I couldn't speak with my child.

Presumably this was a pre-arranged 'somewhere'.
As in "Mum/friend/whoever is going to take CM to a remote island in the Pacific that has no phone contact for a few days. You good with that?"

Or is it "Well, I took CM to the estate like I said and the neighbour from across the road said she would keep her for a few days to play with their daughter. No, I don't have their phone number. We'll just pick CM up on Friday."

I am really struggling to understand. As we all are.

Last edited:
New from The Daily Telegraph paraphrased ...

CM’s mother initially believed the account from her fiance about her daughter’s whereabouts, to only later realise something was wrong and raise the alarm.

KM told detectives last week, that she said JS initially provided an explanation as to why CM was not at the estate where she had left her in his care almost 48 hours earlier.

A police source said “He gave a story about where the kid was and she believed him, then later on she got concerned and reports CM missing.”

KM ultimately raised the alarm about 8.20am, Friday, January 14.

C M’s mum initially believed murder accused’s account | Daily Telegraph

my theory is that he told KM that he had organised with his mum to have CM for a few nights to give KM a break & for his mum to get to know her new granddaughter, whilst he did stuff at the estate. KM organised time with friends at the van, trusting her fiancé. After the few days were up, she asked where CM was & found that his mum never had her.

As for motive or what led to the murder, I have no idea.

my theory is that he told KM that he had organised with his mum to have CM for a few nights to give KM a break & for his mum to get to know her new granddaughter, whilst he did stuff at the estate. KM organised time with friends at the van, trusting her fiancé. After the few days were up, she asked where CM was & found that his mum never had her.

As for motive or what led to the murder, I have no idea.

In that scenario, it would be pre-arranged. So did he pre-arrange (in his mind) whatever it was that happened that led to the alleged murder? As he evidently did not intend to return CM until days later ... if at all.

There's a link on the article with the actual phone call with the friend. Have a listen to what he's got to say, I don't think everything he says is the truth, but there's a lot more to this story.
Thanks. I tried earlier, and I tried again just now.. I tried on several different playback speeds, but.. wow. I'm not great with heavy accents and/or slang in the first place, at least with some of the words, but I found this guy pretty much unintelligible between the poor quality of his end of the recording, the constant interruptions of him by the host, or her speaking over him (I can only hear her when that happens), and perhaps the man's state of mind - he seemed to be slurring or something? Can anyone take a stab at transcribing his comments? I'd be so grateful, TY!

In that scenario, it would be pre-arranged. So did he pre-arrange (in his mind) whatever it was that happened that led to the alleged murder? As he evidently did not intend to return CM until days later ... if at all.
Well for murder, there needs to be intent, so it's possible.

My immediate thoughts when he was arrested were a sexual motive, but I really have no idea what led him to it. It could possibly be paranoid schizophrenia or a psychotic break with paranoia that was subtle at first, so KM didn't notice, but when he got CM alone he snapped

IMO if C M was murdered and/or had her remains prepared for disposal at Wildenstein, surely the venue, as a wedding and big events destination has its own "cleaners closet" so all the cleaning items and products are stored together.
Even if JS had everything he needed at Wallenstein, there would have been signs of things cleaned and moved around. With a fatal gunshot, I would expect body fluid leakage, the deceased would have been moved around the place and things used to absorb foreign fluids. Products like bleach really stench, especially in enclosed areas, and it would be evident where they would have been used.

I would say a place like wildenstein had outside contracted cleaners, I wouldn't expect a full cupboard of cleaning products to cover up a crime scene, especially industrial high grade bleaches. I don't even think he had the mental capacity to clean a crime scene, maybe it's just luck that LE haven't found anything, but this is a person that couldn't work out how to fill a barrel with sand and roll it in a river.

Thanks. I tried earlier, and I tried again just now.. I tried on several different playback speeds, but.. wow. I'm not great with heavy accents and/or slang in the first place, at least with some of the words, but I found this guy pretty much unintelligible between the poor quality of his end of the recording, the constant interruptions of him by the host, or her speaking over him (I can only hear her when that happens), and perhaps the man's state of mind - he seemed to be slurring or something? Can anyone take a stab at transcribing his comments? I'd be so grateful, TY!

Police would have probably done that (or still be doing that) using audio editing software to remove the talking over, and in an attempt to sharpen up what he was saying in the many parts that like you and I found, were still unintelligible when slowed down, or with good headphones on.

Maybe this?
Audio recording and editing software | Adobe Audition
'Audio recording, mixing and restoration.'

Try with headphones and turn the volume down, I think posting something like the transcript on here would be against the site rules. A lot of it is even hard for me to understand.

Even if JS had everything he needed at Wallenstein, there would have been signs of things cleaned and moved around. With a fatal gunshot, I would expect body fluid leakage, the deceased would have been moved around the place and things used to absorb foreign fluids. Products like bleach really stench, especially in enclosed areas, and it would be evident where they would have been used.

I would say a place like wildenstein had outside contracted cleaners, I wouldn't expect a full cupboard of cleaning products to cover up a crime scene, especially industrial high grade bleaches. I don't even think he had the mental capacity to clean a crime scene, maybe it's just luck that LE haven't found anything, but this is a person that couldn't work out how to fill a barrel with sand and roll it in a river.

Maybe he was just smart enough to (allegedly) kill CM outside somewhere. He had a couple of days to try to cover up.

this is a person that couldn't work out how to fill a barrel with sand and roll it in a river.
Agree .... I have wondered if JS even had, or remembered to take a a lid to fit the barrel ??? Is that why he couldn't roll it as the contents would spill?? There were also reports that CM's hand was visible when Police found her....
All speculation and IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member