Found Deceased Australia - Karen Chetcuti, 49, Whorouly, Vic, 12 Jan 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Karens vehicle was found burned on Halls road.

That's one hellova a dam there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 162
Which is Karen's rural property?
Or have I got the wrong location.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 174
Which is Karen's rural property?
Or have I got the wrong location.

hers is the one with the avenue of trees up a long drive, with the swimming pool. His is the one to your right, bottom right, furtherest house in your pic, with the covered plantation of cherry trees ( thanks to the gold info from a local! ) ........ both properties join at the back of each others yard.

It is believed Mr Cardamone was arrested in the early hours of Sunday morning in Ringwood in Melbourne's eastern suburbs. His home is now a crime scene.

Search and Rescue Squad divers began searching the Ovens River at Whorouly from 11.30am on Sunday, about 800 metres behind Ms Chetcuti's property and along the same road as Mr Cardamone's home.
Officers also inspected two wells on Ms Chectuci's farm.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...-chetcuti-man-in-custody-20160116-gm7hc5.html

I think this is the bridge over the Ovens River (I think?) is pictured here. The river narrows with a large sand bank under the bridge. There appears a few farm driveways which head along the river.

http://www.nevictoria.com/snowrd.htm

Next he'll be saying she suicided off the bridge like Baden-Clay tried to insinuate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 48
Thank you and you're welcome.

It's likely that she kept the house unlocked given that she's off the road and in the middle of quite a few acres, so I believe that he could well have put them there afterwards to help his story. I'm sure they'll fingerprint the tub though to check!

Your local knowledge is GOLD Humdinger.

Cooking! What did she buy from Aldi? It was a full bulk pack of something. I zoomed in on the pic but couldn't make out what it was. Cans?

The punnet of tomatoes were in her house so did she made it home....or did he put them there inside the unlocked house?

That photo of the bridge is the correct one, it's taken on the opposite side of the river looking towards Whorouly. So that sand bank to the right is where locals sit or even drive their 4x4's onto and swim in the waterhole there. So the body of water in the left is upstream and to the right is likely where they'd start looking.

I think this is the bridge over the Ovens River (I think?) is pictured here. The river narrows with a large sand bank under the bridge. There appears a few farm driveways which head along the river.

http://www.nevictoria.com/snowrd.htm

Next he'll be saying she suicided off the bridge like Baden-Clay tried to insinuate.

WTF? So Diddums didn't run, he was kidnapped! Go figure.

They said patrolling police came across a car on Punt Road in St Kilda shortly before 5am on Sunday.

In a bizarre development, police said they suspected the car of being involved in a report of a kidnapping of a 48-year-old Whorouly man about 2pm on Saturday.
Police said they monitored the car before trying to intercept it on Hughes Parade in Reservoir at 5.10am, but the driver fled.

The car was monitored by police air wing until the driver pulled over and was arrested at the intersection of the Ringwood Bypass, near the Maroondah Highway in Ringwood, about 6am.

Police are no longer looking for anyone in relation to the reported kidnapping.

Missing Persons Squad and Homicide Squad detectives are currently speaking to the man in relation to the disappearance of Ms Chetcuti.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...-chetcuti-man-in-custody-20160116-gm7hc5.html

That photo of the bridge is the correct one, it's taken on the opposite side of the river looking towards Whorouly. So that sand bank to the right is where locals sit or even drive their 4x4's onto and swim in the waterhole there. So the body of water in the left is upstream and to the right is likely where they'd start looking.

OK, here is a pic of police looking along that section.

Police divers search the Ovens River, 2km from Karen Chetcuti's house. Source: 7 News/Melina Sarris.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 149
OK, here is a pic of police looking along that section.

Police divers search the Ovens River, 2km from Karen Chetcuti's house. Source: 7 News/Melina Sarris.

They are on the Whorouly side and the bridge is off to the right - that sand bar is the same as seen in the other photo, just the other side of it! It's really a lovely spot.

Sorry TGY, didn't see that you'd already posted a report, and a better one at that!

So who kidnapped him? Someone that MC involved that's cranky at him? I think that there is a drug link here...

Sorry TGY, didn't see that you'd already posted a report, and a better one at that!

So who kidnapped him? Someone that MC involved that's cranky at him? I think that there is a drug link here...

Constable Care: Why did you run?

Crim: I didn't run occifer. Someone took me. Um....a little green man me finks?

Lots of news crews over the road from Cardamones - waiting for a breakthrough? Or waiting until they're allowed to make an announcement? I wonder...

[video=twitter;688639111293345793]https://twitter.com/davidhurleyHS/status/688639111293345793[/video]

this is a progressive coverage from Whorouly.

Fairfax Media understands Mr Cardamone rang a relative on Saturday and claimed he had been abducted and was in the boot of a car. It is understood a report was then made to police after Mr Cardamone's solicitor was contacted.
Police then monitored a car fitting the description given by Mr Cardamone and tried to intercept it on Hughes Parade in Reservoir at 5.10am, but the car sped off.
The car was monitored by police air wing until the driver pulled over and was arrested on theRingwood Bypass near Maroondah Highway in Ringwood, about 6am.

He has been interviewed in relation to traffic offences.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...in-custody-20160116-gm7hc5.html#ixzz3xUPuW8pM
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back