Found Deceased Australia - Karen Chetcuti, 49, Whorouly, Vic, 12 Jan 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It hasn't been made public if the Police found her body with or without his assistance.. if it was with it, he took his damn time, and sent off Vic police on quite a few dodgy directions, the property wells, the Ovens River, the dams etc... .... I hope that is taken into consideration come trial day.

From Whorouly to Lake Buffalo Dam is about an 80 km. round trip. I'm thinking that Karen was dumped there on the Tuesday night/early hours of Wednesday and her car was hidden and then taken to Myrtleford sometime later. Assuming Cardamone is the murderer, how did he get back to Whorouly if he drove Karen's car to Myrtleford? Or did he perhaps visit family members in Myrtleford as if nothing had happened? Time will tell but IMO there are others involved.

How many women have to die before the Victorian parole board gets a hauling over?

Was he on parole? I haven't read anything about that. The only thing I've read is that he did his nine years for rape and was released about 12 months ago.

Was he on parole? I haven't read anything about that. The only thing I've read is that he did his nine years for rape and was released about 12 months ago.

There is a rumour, that he was , indeed, released from prison a year ago.. on parole? but that he was released on parole early for the rape case, was convicted of another crime, back in and out early again on parole again.. I haven't got it quite straight yet, but there is certainly a bit of a surprise that he would actually serve a 9-10 year sentence for rape... . why , they are such nice blokes in prison, and look, they haven't raped anyone in years!!.. you know the drill. More on this later.

As to who drove him back from Myrtleford, where the burnt out car was... that might be one hell of a surprise. Whoever it is, they have not as far as is known , stepped up for it. I wonder why? ....

Thanks Trooper. I'm not up on the gossip yet but if that's the case the Vic parole board will be ducking for cover once again!

For the police to find Karen's body way out in the never-never is too much of a fluke. IMO this bloke is a motor mouth with a lot of *advertiser censored* and bull stories that has sunk him.
He most likely inadvertently said approximately where Karen was or the someone who gave him a lift home has told police.

The woman's body was found just off a track adjoining Croppers Creek Road near the Lake Buffalo weir wall, and it is understood the remains were not covered, The Herald Sun reported.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-missing-Whorouly-woman-Karen-Chetcuti.html

It has all been a bit delicate and low key... I don't know if her body was battered, or/and disrobed... I suspect his Mum and Sister and Bro in Law and nieces were away... I base that concept on the fact that the police took on the job of feeding his small dog... If they were home, they would be doing that, one would think..

And it makes sense that she made some noise.. screaming at least. .they would have heard had they been home.

One thing he said in his press interview ( the usual idiotic things murderers do to insert themselves into an investigation ) was that she 'took off for home'.... well. ... I bet she did, and it got her another whack across the head, most likely.

He was a born killer, though. It was only a matter of time and opportunity.

For the police to find Karen's body way out in the never-never is too much of a fluke. IMO this bloke is a motor mouth with a lot of *advertiser censored* and bull stories that has sunk him.
He most likely inadvertently said approximately where Karen was or the someone who gave him a lift home has told police.

The woman's body was found just off a track adjoining Croppers Creek Road near the Lake Buffalo weir wall, and it is understood the remains were not covered, The Herald Sun reported.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-missing-Whorouly-woman-Karen-Chetcuti.html

He still had to work within time constraints and obligations outside the murder.. as all murderers have to.. .. there is only 24 hours in a day, even for murderers... he hasn't gone outside his known parameters,.. he is still around his local area, Whorouly, Myrtleford, Meriang, NugNug.. . he found that he had to hide his crime within the boundaries of his known locale, .. .. he couldn't , for example, take off and drive to Cooper Pedy, in South Australia and drop her down an abandonded mine, ...no.. he had a very tight schedule like anyone else, and geographical barriers that he was forced to adhere to, no matter the urgency. And he would have felt the urgency to the extreme. After all, he has only been outside prison for a year.

And no speeding... you never know who is patrolling a deserted country road in the middle of the night, these days... a dead body in the tray of his ute would be a very inconvenient item to explain. Ditto on the drive back home , too. And then there is the worry of discarding the body in the dark, was it hidden enough? ... can he go back and check?? not likely.

(They've got their man)

Ms Chetcuti’s neighbour, a 48-year-old man, was arrested yesterday more than 250km away in the Melbourne suburb of Ringwood.

The man allegedly fled police officers who attempted to intercept his car.

He accompanied detectives to the scene where they body was found today.

No charges have yet been laid.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...h-for-missing-victorian-mother-karen-chetcuti

FYI
Channel 10 news -breakingnews - the body of Karen Chetcuti has been found in scrubland near the Mt Buffalo Weir wall, Victoria. More to come soon ... another Victorian Parole Board stuff up! :mad:

I knew it was coming but it's still so sad :(

... a dead body in the tray of his ute would be a very inconvenient item to explain. Ditto on the drive back home , too. And then there is the worry of discarding the body in the dark, was it hidden enough? ... can he go back and check?? not likely.

RSBM Troopy, I'm thinking Karen's body was put into her car, dumped and then her car was torched to hide blood, DNA & evidence.
I'm surprised he didn't burn Karen & her car.

Also her vehicle was found on a dirt road so hopefully footprints from his shoes can be matched.

Karen's body was uncovered so I'm thinking she wasn't burned and maybe she holds the *advertiser censored*'s DNA.

1901Whorouly_map_729px.png

The body was found in the scrub-land at the Lake Buffalo weir wall off Croppers Creek Road about 1.35pm.

It's so spread out...it's irrational

Myrtleford and Lake Buffalo are his backyard, he hasn't stepped outside his comfort zone at all. All familiar ground to him. Particularly, has he has not turned west but east to dispose of both the car and the body. ..... and he disposes of both these matters at destinations, where people go to..... when he goes to ground on his fantasy kidnap tour he heads south west.

Maybe he towed her car up to Reform Hill.... in the dark... set it alight, and drove himself home. He has a powerful Toyota Ute, afterall. .. ...

I think he got rid of her body on the night he killed her, though. Then he had to go to her house and get her car keys, and take her car, and get rid of it. He was trying to work out a story.. the bit where he 'sees her car in the Target carpark' has some significance....

Maybe he towed her car up to Reform Hill.... in the dark... set it alight, and drove himself home. He has a powerful Toyota Ute, afterall. .. ...

I think he got rid of her body on the night he killed her, though. Then he had to go to her house and get her car keys, and take her car, and get rid of it. He was trying to work out a story.. the bit where he 'sees her car in the Target carpark' has some significance....

Why didn't anyone see her car leave late tues night though? Would nobody be out at night around there?

Why didn't anyone see her car leave late tues night though? Would nobody be out at night around there?

It is as black as the inside of a cow, in these small places... it's not really a place that has street lights, ..it is only a crossroads, really... in the main. People go to bed early and get up early, .. it isn't that surprising that no one saw it.. he may have hauled it up on a trailer behind his utility , threw a tarp over it, and voila, no one sees anything..

and perhaps people did see it, but don't realise they saw it.. I'd be hard put to nail down cars I see at night......

It is more surprising to me that no one saw it ' in the Target carpark in Myrtleford' which is where he said he saw it.. . I wonder about that.. I am thinking that didn't happen at all. ..

Wasn't it reported that another neighbour said they saw a white vehicle leaving Karen's property closely followed by Karen's car? Or maybe I've got that A about T.

Trooper, your suggestion that MC may have towed Karen's car to Myrtleford may be on the money. There's not a lot of traffic on the Whorouly Road into Myrtleford late at night and as you said, it is pitch black out there. The only problem he would have faced is if the local boys in blue were out patrolling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1
Back