Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stepson reads here, but so does Sarah most likely. I just can't imagine what it would be like for her, not only having her mother missing and hoping, even expecting the best .. Then to have the suspicion that her father might be lying and possibly know more than he's ready to admit, and on top of that for both her parents to be accused of hideous acts towards her clearly disturbed half brother! Her entire family has imploded overnight. I'm sure she is getting a lot of support, because she is certainly going to need it!

I think the Herald should not have printed the story since they weren't even sure enough of the accusations to print them, the media have acted appallingly in this case and should be ashamed.

My guess is police are building a case for arrest soon as they've gone quiet and don't appear to need public assistance and are not engaging media to help them.

Also, is it Boris or Borce? I've seen articles with both names and I'm still unsure.

Boris is the anglicised name of borce

[FONT=&amp] First of all as some others have said, he definitely did broadcast it. He chose to publicly post these statements on SM (Not MSM) he knows how to close up a FB account - his other 3 accounts that I can see are fairly tight. Because it is a Public post it can be found quite easily during a simple search. IMO it was intended this way because he used Karen's surname to make it easily found in a search.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Yes his name was posted here and removed, I posted it on the 18th - it's also been posted on MDS and hasn't been removed, it's probably mentioned on other forums as well. His name didn't really matter because people were finding his posts searching for Karen on SM. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The post re his phone number was on 21st, as another poster explained he would have been interviewed a few days prior to his article being published due to legal and other reasons. He has willingly been interviewed by the Herald Sun - that can't possibly be the fault of any poster here. Even some of his supporters were hinting to the fact that an article was imminent on the 21st so obviously he was interviewed prior to that post.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Yes the guy has problems, but please don’t try to blame the posters here for his problems. We are here to sleuth after all. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The correct facts are - he did put it out there, and IMO it was intentional. [/FONT]

Ok sleep.... its all cool. Like i posted it wasnt directed at anyone personally as I said.... it was just my take on the situation.

I wasnt aware of all the facts...

Puggle x

5 phones? What is he selling too .. Sounds like he's using burners? Maybe there is method to his madness and he's trying to get Borce out of the frame?

Maybe he broke them, like his hand....very weird to have 5.

This article has now made me lose credibility for AR. How convenient that the daughter had just turned 21 & that's when Karen would supposedly leave. Why on earth would she tell AR?
I would think if a woman was to leave her husband but was waiting on the kids to grow up it would be 18!

My new theory is he did do something to Karen & BR is absolutely distraught as not only has he lost his wife but his own child had something to do with it.

This may change as the days go on but today this is my opinion

This article has now made me lose credibility for AR. How convenient that the daughter had just turned 21 & that's when Karen would supposedly leave. Why on earth would she tell AR?
I would think if a woman was to leave her husband but was waiting on the kids to grow up it would be 18!

My new theory is he did do something to Karen & BR is absolutely distraught as not only has he lost his wife but his own child had something to do with it.

The only reason I can think of why Karen would tell AR that she was going to leave when her daughter turned 21 would be to justify a liaison. Or perhaps AR is only saying she said that, to create a reason for her disappearance? Love to know when and under what circumstances Karen supposedly confided this personal info in AR - if, in fact, she ever did.

I wonder if he's being paid for these stories .. Way to go media!!! Poor Sarah!!

I think AR is a liar and an attention seeker, what's the bet he bragged to all his friends he was sleeping with his attractive stepmother when he was living with them, but that was as big a lie then as it is now!

The only reason I can think of why Karen would tell AR that she was going to leave when her daughter turned 21 would be to justify a liaison. Or perhaps AR is only saying she said that, to create a reason for her disappearance? Love to know when and under what circumstances Karen supposedly confided this personal info in AR - if, in fact, she ever did.

I can't see her disclosing this to him, it doesn't seem as if they were conversing enough to have D&M's.

He didn't hate her but he would have liked to kill her?

Something isn't right here. (Besides the obvious)

I can't see her disclosing this to him, it doesn't seem as if they were conversing enough to have D&M's.

She must have disclosed it as pillow talk when they were cheating on Borce as he was watching right???

*sarcasm*

HS broke the 'exclusive'. They will want to retain exclusivity to further breaking news.
Perhaps it was part of the HS deal that AR was to change his SM to private in order to hinder other media outlets from jumping on the story bandwagon?

HS broke the 'exclusive'. They will want to retain exclusivity to further breaking news.
Perhaps it was part of the HS deal that AR was to change his SM to private in order to hinder other media outlets from jumping on the story bandwagon?

It would be pretty hard to sell a story if you've splashed it all over your open Facebook page first right?

BBM, Those words don't make sense for starters. Why would you feel like killing someone if you didn't hate them, you sure wouldn't do it if you loved them, lol.
I don't trust this AR guy at all. He knows something IMO. Why would he admit to wanting to kill KR, is it some type of alibi building just in case? Weird IMO.
My sympathies right now are with Karen's daughter, and if the husband had nothing to do with her disappearance, then this is very awful for him too.

Well yes you are right his FB was/is public ..... but I think it was pretty clear he ramped up his postings when he became aware of this site and what people were posting. It was mentioned he posted some things that gave a clear indication of that...before he quickly deleted the comments.

I suppose I was just expressing my concern and personal feelings that..... when aware that someone may be struggling with possible emotional issues ..... maybe being a little senitive to that may be in order......but thats just my feelings about it...

I do apologise if I offened anyone by most post....I do tend to overdo the whole exclamation button thing..it wasnt personal to anyone.

Puggle xx

I tried to message you but it wouldn't go thru, just wanted to say that I appreciate your post and soft heart ☺️

in a person on numerous occasions that they intended to leave their father once his step-sister turned 21 when the son has publically stated that he is estranged from the family.

in a person on numerous occasions that they intended to leave their father once his step-sister turned 21 when the son has publically stated that he is estranged from the family.

Also, planning to leave your husband is one thing but if you are waiting until your daughter is 21 to protect her.....then why would you leave her too?
Not much AR is saying makes sense.

It's hard for me to believe that in AR's current emotional state, and with his desperate need to talk, that a halfway decent interrogator wouldn't be able to get the location of her body out of him if he had killed her.

MOO

Also, planning to leave your husband is one thing but if you are waiting until your daughter is 21 to protect her.....then why would you leave her too?
Not much AR is saying makes sense.

Yes exactly Oona,, not much sense at all.

ps
A horse at the trots in NZ just won its name was Oona :)

I've thought this all along. Did he phone Karen to ask if she was leaving BR? and didn't get the answer he'd hoped for so decided to put it out there.. Sarah would have just turned 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3