Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone is missing we all want the media to be part of it, reporting getting the message out that a person is missing, but I feel this time, the media have had no regard at all for this family, my thoughts only is that they post that story in the paper to sell papers and sell more add space.

I dont think its going to make anyone come forward with information. Even if its true, I cant see it as being useful. There is one person I am sure is totally innocent in all of the is and that's Karen's daughter and I cant even begin to think what this is doing to her.

I remember back 10 years when Whyalla Airlines crashed, the community come together and had a beautiful memorial service on the beach, at the end of it, the ministers from all the churches in the town where saying a prayer over the family's, who where going to be taken on a boat out to the crash area to scatter flowers, this was their chance to say goodbye. It was there time. Then suddenly, the sound is drowned out as a news helicopter decides its time to take off so it can follow the family's out and i guess get a photo of their grief. We all got blasted by the air of this, I found it so upsetting and I wasn't family, it was that day that I knew they don't care about victims its all about the mighty dollar.

If AR only came to the attention of the police a week ago - is that because Borce didn't tell them about him? Even if not during his initial report/statement, surely he would tell them at his later interview on Friday 8th July. .

Why wouldn't he disclose this info?

Why not disclose it indeed! In fact, it would seem that no-one in the family has thought to suggest him. H'mm.

Some of AR's friends and that aunt are out and about on various news posts attacking everyone who dares have an opinion that contradicts the story AR is trying to sell .. it's pretty nasty behavior actually and doesn't help his credibility at all, it just makes them all look nasty and unhinged.

If someone is missing we all want the media to be part of it, reporting getting the message out that a person is missing, but I feel this time, the media have had no regard at all for this family, my thoughts only is that they post that story in the paper to sell papers and sell more add space.

I dont think its going to make anyone come forward with information. Even if its true, I cant see it as being useful. There is one person I am sure is totally innocent in all of the is and that's Karen's daughter and I cant even begin to think what this is doing to her.

I remember back 10 years when Whyalla Airlines crashed, the community come together and had a beautiful memorial service on the beach, at the end of it, the ministers from all the churches in the town where saying a prayer over the family's, who where going to be taken on a boat out to the crash area to scatter flowers, this was their chance to say goodbye. It was there time. Then suddenly, the sound is drowned out as a news helicopter decides its time to take off so it can follow the family's out and i guess get a photo of their grief. We all got blasted by the air of this, I found it so upsetting and I wasn't family, it was that day that I knew they don't care about victims its all about the mighty dollar.

There is no use in him disclosing this to the media - and the media very rarely has any regard for the family - they just want to sell papers or subscription as the case may be for the Herald Sun.

Nobody will come forward, in fact his history with Ice may even make some people stand back and not say anything. People are scared of Ice Addicts with the reported violence that comes with the horrid drug.

The only person this will effect will be Sarah, and I don't think he has any feelings for anyone except himself bringing this out into the open.

There is something very not-right about using Karen’s presumed murder as an opportunity to sell your story to MSM and plaster SM with a story that cannot be confirmed/denied/rebuffed/accepted by Karen.

Thankyou for your post and description of the area. Sounds like a fairly new subdivision, and big new houses there. Love the description of your cement mixer on legs, :)
Maybe KR's family are staying elsewhere right now?

Absolutely ....I would imagine they are bunkered down with friends/relatives. Definitely not a new subdivision however.

I remember this, been in the airlines industry for nearly 40 years.

I think AR is a liar and an attention seeker, what's the bet he bragged to all his friends he was sleeping with his attractive stepmother when he was living with them, but that was as big a lie then as it is now!

Amen, from what I can gather is he was kicked out of the house of his biological mother over a decade ago so he lived with his father who had already had a family with Karen. Karen kicked him out after he got induced into drugs (justified by youth back then and his troubled history) so that Sarah, who would've been 5 or 6 at that time could live in a safe home and he's resented her since. Maybe a few visits back home in the life that he wished he had but otherwise out of Karen's world. Borce would've been what, about 20 at the time that his son was born and would've met Karen years later and had a family with Sarah and from my eyes, he's not a criminal for leaving his past to start a family even if it means leaving his son.

And to all you sleuths there jumping to conclusions saying it's odd her family and friends aren't posting much on social media... Like Sarah she could be part of a small family or the only child where her parents are deceased so please have some respect. Plus many people are private and someone smart and have their FB profiles set to private as do I, so their support is shown internally.
It's just sad that the media are supporting AR and projecting irrelevant information which deters from the matter: Where is Karen?
AR is clearly a troubled misfit and wants his two seconds of fame to sell his story for crack... but that's just my opinion.
Also those who suspect Borce to be guilty for being so silent, when my parents got divorced I was forced to sign a document which restricted me from saying anything about the matter outside of the house, and I'm seeing this as a larger controversy as my parent's divorce....

I've really cluttered this post but I feel like the son has always resented Karen and blamed her for Borce leaving him and seeing her all over the media he just wanted attention and to try get her back.

I can't see her disclosing this to him, it doesn't seem as if they were conversing enough to have D&M's.

He didn't hate her but he would have liked to kill her?

Something isn't right here. (Besides the obvious)

Yes, it makes perfect sense doesn't it. Karen told him something that she's apparently told no body as no one's come forward and said her plans after her daughter's 21st but she told him, a person who resents her and wishes he killed her.... the media should really interview people when they're sober so their story doesn't contradict itself. Also if what he said was to be true, why throw her such an elaborate party only to hurt her and basically ruin her daughter's life weeks later... I don't know if I was this selfish lady that AR paints Karen to be I would've taken the family's money and house etc. and kicked them out... not just carry $850 and disappear.
Clearly a delusional person with motive to talk crap given a mic

Amen, from what I can gather is he was kicked out of the house of his biological mother over a decade ago so he lived with his father who had already had a family with Karen. Karen kicked him out after he got induced into drugs (justified by youth back then and his troubled history) so that Sarah, who would've been 5 or 6 at that time could live in a safe home and he's resented her since. Maybe a few visits back home in the life that he wished he had but otherwise out of Karen's world. Borce would've been what, about 20 at the time that his son was born and would've met Karen years later and had a family with Sarah and from my eyes, he's not a criminal for leaving his past to start a family even if it means leaving his son.

And to all you sleuths there jumping to conclusions saying it's odd her family and friends aren't posting much on social media... Like Sarah she could be part of a small family or the only child where her parents are deceased so please have some respect. Plus many people are private and someone smart and have their FB profiles set to private as do I, so their support is shown internally.
It's just sad that the media are supporting AR and projecting irrelevant information which deters from the matter: Where is Karen?
AR is clearly a troubled misfit and wants his two seconds of fame to sell his story for crack... but that's just my opinion.
Also those who suspect Borce to be guilty for being so silent, when my parents got divorced I was forced to sign a document which restricted me from saying anything about the matter outside of the house, and I'm seeing this as a larger controversy as my parent's divorce....

I've really cluttered this post but I feel like the son has always resented Karen and blamed her for Borce leaving him and seeing her all over the media he just wanted attention and to try get her back.

:welcome6:

Absolutely ....I would imagine they are bunkered down with friends/relatives. Definitely not a new subdivision however.

Thanks for clarifying about the subdivision. Yes i'm sure Karen's family need support right now, it's all so sad.

Good first post and :wagon:

So, this is the once-vacant block next door, presumably where the new house is now going up.
The block also gives free access to the river behind - where police have apparently scoured - and to the vast river trail.
I'd be looking in the new construction close by ... very, very well. I always think of the guy who hid himself away at his parents home, was missing for a long time until his dad stumbled on him fairly recently (sorry, his name escapes me).

2zsz02r.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-37...4!1s2za9-NuNVj8_0_tFCrk-hA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-losing-Oakley-Drive-property-Melbourne.html

also Amen to this, the media REALLY should start to proof read their articles before posting as their articles are as logical as a dog playing chess... makes no sense for any human to do this and I don't think Karen was mentally unstable..

SouthAussie -I always think of the guy who hid himself away at his parents home, was missing for a long time until his dad stumbled on him fairly recently (sorry, his name escapes me).

RSBM - Daniel O'Keefe :notgood:

also Amen to this, the media REALLY should start to proof read their articles before posting as their articles are as logical as a dog playing chess... makes no sense for any human to do this and I don't think Karen was mentally unstable..

I don't think Karen was unstable either. I saw Samuel Johnson appealing for assistance to find her on The Project one night. He spoke so very highly of her.

Johnson says Mrs Ristevski, who disappeared more than two weeks ago, is a “community champion” who is “universally loved”.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...n/news-story/dc20b63b43d912aa89a839d461076d74

There is no use in him disclosing this to the media - and the media very rarely has any regard for the family - they just want to sell papers or subscription as the case may be for the Herald Sun.

Nobody will come forward, in fact his history with Ice may even make some people stand back and not say anything. People are scared of Ice Addicts with the reported violence that comes with the horrid drug.

The only person this will effect will be Sarah, and I don't think he has any feelings for anyone except himself bringing this out into the open.

Totally agree they want to sell papers etc, makes me not want to renew my subscription to my state paper which allows me to read the herald paywall stuff also.

Poor Sarah, she is still just a babe at 21 and dealing with all this and no Mum to say it will be ok, it will work out.

There is something very not-right about using Karen’s presumed murder as an opportunity to sell your story to MSM and plaster SM with a story that cannot be confirmed/denied/rebuffed/accepted by Karen.

Yes no matter if we believe him or not, Karen currently has no right of reply. Its a trial by media.

Totally agree they want to sell papers etc, makes me not want to renew my subscription to my state paper which allows me to read the herald paywall stuff also.

Poor Sarah, she is still just a babe at 21 and dealing with all this and no Mum to say it will be ok, it will work out.

I don't bother subscribing to any because if you wait an hour or so The Daily Mail will just print it in their online rag verbatim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee