Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone has taken screenshots of his commentary on FB then in case LE haven't seen it, and the info. is given to LE as well. And i hope police are looking at him because he doesn't have an alibi for the day KR went missing, and he has stated he felt like killing her.

I took copies. However I think he's not smart enough to cover his tracks. I'd actually be surprised if he did anything. I just think he's using this for money and some attention. But you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took copies. However I think he's not smart enough to cover his tracks. I'd actually be surprised if he did anything. I just think he's using this for money and some attention. But you never know.

It's good that some of you got that info. in case it's needed, and yes, the police if they are investigating him would be able to get the info. if necessary. I agree he doesn't sound very smart to me either, but best to err on the side of caution as you say just in case, and then if he hasn't any involvement in what has happened to KR then no harm done and police can rule him out.
I am still thinking she could of met with foul play on her walk especially if alone, and with the other woman that came forward with information about some guy that had approached her in that area, so who knows at this stage?

Yes I'm sad for Sarah but hey, she's 21 years old with a uni education, she's not a child, she could have said um...anything!

Shes grown up with this dysfunctional Brady Bunch and she knows exactly what's going on.

What were they frightened to say? Anything would've been um...nice.

All's good for the relo speaking on their behalf but I just can't respect Ol' Borce standing there like an Easter Island statue and Sarah looking like a sad, rainsoaked puppy. Nah, it's not cutting it for me.

When I see Borce standing tight-lipped with a relative there as the mouthpiece it reminds me so much of Gerard Baden-Clay and his lip biting sister with her dark eyes staring away into the distance.

Borce and Sarah missed their chance to get the word out for help. I, for one, would have grieved a little more with them. Instead the useless loose-cannon is getting ALL the ears. Humph!

Oh, and Borce was offended by the reporter asking did he kill Karen, so precious, did you see the filthy look that reporter got? Perfect delivery IMHO. I'm sure the cops have asked him that very question and if not, they bloody well should have. It wasn't inappropriate at all.

I still think Borce is the main suspect too, and all the side drama hasn't shifted my position on that one bit. The only reason he mentioned the argument was because the neighbors overheard it, and I don't think she went for any sort of walk. I doubt this will be the first time he's been physical with Karen, I think a lot of people would have known about it.

JMO

Yes I'm sad for Sarah but hey, she's 21 years old with a uni education, she's not a child, she could have said um...anything!

Shes grown up with this dysfunctional Brady Bunch and she knows exactly what's going on.

What were they frightened to say? Anything would've been um...nice.

All's good for the relo speaking on their behalf but I just can't respect Ol' Borce standing there like an Easter Island statue and Sarah looking like a sad, rainsoaked puppy. Nah, it's not cutting it for me.

When I see Borce standing tight-lipped with a relative there as the mouthpiece it reminds me so much of Gerard Baden-Clay and his lip biting sister with her dark eyes staring away into the distance.

Borce and Sarah missed their chance to get the word out for help. I, for one, would have grieved a little more with them. Instead the useless loose-cannon is getting ALL the ears. Humph!

Oh, and Borce was offended by the reporter asking did he kill Karen, so precious, did you see the filthy look that reporter got? Perfect delivery IMHO. I'm sure the cops have asked him that very question and if not, they bloody well should have. It wasn't inappropriate at all.

I agree with some of what you said but I don't think it's fair regarding Sarah. She has been trying to get the word out. All over her Facebook posts, talking to her mothers friends, the police, putting posters up everywhere etc. She's only 21..... JUST an adult but no matter how old you are, your mother missing would be devastating. Of course she looks sad. How else is she meant to look? We don't know what goes on behind the scenes. How does anyone know how much they are grieving behind closed doors? As I said, I agree with some of what was said here, just not that.

My thought on KR confiding in him: perhaps this is all real and he phoned her (as said by AR) about the situation, and she claimed she was leaving dad and would be out of their direct lives..(you dont say anything and I'll quietly make an exit).. More or less as a scapegoat move? And honest question... ICE is? Im picturing meth? Some hybrid? Sorry guys.. Im completely oblivious when it comes to the drug world...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

crystal meth - it's cheap, addictive and very destructive :(
Thank you, yes meth is terrible. A girl my sister was good friends with (didnt do meth) but dated a meth user and he killed her.. Just finally got a guilty verdict! About 5 years later.. Thank god.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have only read that AR overheard that KR was leaving Borce when Sarah was 21. Has it been reported that KR confided in AR?

I live 4km from Avondale Heights and this is some of my thoughts:
BR Boris is his first name and Borce is nick name. He has Macedonian background going by his name and surname.
Karen Ristevski's maiden name is Williams as we can see on her facebook. It seems her parents came from Wellington New Zealand (she came very young or was born here)
I guess she has a brother called Stephen they look alike and share the some surname.
It seems both their parents past away if you look his posts from last year. So this may be the reason why her family is not looking actively for her. And some of her facebook friends or family are from New Zealand too. Will continue about other matter.

I am not sure is anybody read the post from young woman which was deleted very fast?
It was claimed that she knew about the abuse and had a long rant about it. I am not sure if I can say here what she claimed.

I am not sure is anybody read the post from young woman which was deleted very fast?
It was claimed that she knew about the abuse and had a long rant about it. I am not sure if I can say here what she claimed.

What abuse?

Yeah I think a lot of us read it, and it's no great secret what she said since AR went to the papers .. I assume she was one of his friends who believes him.

Yeah I think a lot of us read it, and it's no great secret what she said since AR went to the papers .. I assume she was one of his friends who believes him.

Oh that 'claimed but not proven' abuse - the way it was written I thought Karen was being abused - :thinking:

I don't know what to think today!
The other day I was convinced AR had something to do with it, but as posters said previously a junkie wouldn't cover his tracks as well. Unless he got someone else to do his dirty work.... Thoughts?

The police are being extremely tight lipped which I know isn't unusual but there is literally nothing about her apart from Ar's sensationalism over the weekend

As for Sarah she just looks so sad :( I could imagine that she was very close to her mum being her mums only child. I am hoping & hoping that she is getting a lot of support

I still think Borce is the main suspect too, and all the side drama hasn't shifted my position on that one bit. The only reason he mentioned the argument was because the neighbors overheard it, and I don't think she went for any sort of walk. I doubt this will be the first time he's been physical with Karen, I think a lot of people would have known about it.

JMO

Good point about the argument being mentioned by Borce in case it was overheard.
I thought it was interesting that in the early days of searching Police were asking people to look out for Karen's distinctive hand bag and were searching for it on the riverbank and walking track. The emphasis on searching for the bag early on intrigues me.

Good point about the argument being mentioned by Borce in case it was overheard.
I thought it was interesting that in the early days of searching Police were asking people to look out for Karen's distinctive hand bag and were searching for it on the riverbank and walking track. The emphasis on searching for the bag early on intrigues me.

Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris

JMO

I haven't read all the articles so I missed that the neighbours heard the argument. If that's the case then I think it takes out any premeditation and also confirms that she was alive and arguing before 10 a.m on the morning she was reportedly last seen. MOO

As was mentioned before if she went to cool off like BR claimed she didn't take the bag with her 100 %. If she was getting ready for work when the argument occurred and she grabbed the bag wouldn't she go in her car and drive off. Because car was at home Borce has to claim that she left on foot to cover himself. As for $850 for Boris to know exact amount he must of counted it himself and put out there for us to look like someone abducted her because of the expensive bag and money. When in reality he killed her, took out money from her bag and dispose it with her body. So when and if police find her body they'll find the bag but no money. It's my opinion only.

Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris

JMO

I haven't read all the articles so I missed that the neighbours heard the argument. If that's the case then I think it takes out any premeditation and also confirms that she was alive and arguing before 10 a.m on the morning she was reportedly last seen. MOO

I think it was just speculation that neighbours may have heard arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee