Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue I'm having with Karen being taken by a stranger is if the Police thought that was true wouldn't there be a poster of the "abductor"? A FB page set up on Karen pleading to bring her home? Her husband & daughter being on the news nightly? I wont go on as you get my drift. Im pretty sure they suspect someone close to home hence the silence!

I am proposing the "stranger" is the stepson....

The Herald Sun said they were only contacted this last monday about this womans claims of being intercepted/approached whatever........

There is always that possibility that the police have spoken to this lady and shes been able to tell them it was the stepson
that she encountered on the trail .......if it was a yes....

there really wouldnt be much point putting out sketches and posters .... if police already know who it is...

But you can't be arrested for simply being in the area ....it takes a bit more than that to proove guilt of anything..

Anyways like I said ... ... just saw it as a possibility given his postings, drug use and obvious fragile mental state...

Thanks very much, Puggle, much appreciated.

I really really hope the Police have found and questioned that creep. It's completely understandable too how many are saying they no longer feel safe walking in the area. So sad :(

I have to say, the picture of Boyce, Karen and Sarah used in the article, is beautiful. They look so happy! Where are you, Karen?

Trust me, that message was there..lol! Tracey I believe was his ex girlfriend. (I could be wrong but that's the vibe I got) Apparently he's now in a relationship, so maybe she's back on the scene, who knows! Either way, I'm not overly concerned about him anymore. I just want Karen to be found.

Yes it was .. He blamed Tracey for getting him to call Karen and confront her then leaving him to deal with the can of worms by memory .. I might have that, not sure I'll check.

I doubt AR has a degree in forensic psychology and would be able to evaluate Borce for dangerousness.

lol@screenshotted... That made me laugh.

But yes, we're all in agreement on that message, a female friend of AR's mentioned it. The one I'm speaking of though, definitely came from AR in one of his fb rants. It went something along the lines of.."my father who I never hear from rang me when Karen went missing".

Two entirely different messages. I'm not lying, honest! I remember it clear as day. Wish I'd got it screenshotted. :D
i remember him saying that and may have it screenshotted. Will check tmoor row when I have access to my other computer (on iPad now)...

From what I have seen of AR's words and actions so far I doubt he would be able to pull off and conceal a murder or kidnapping. With all of his rambling on Facebook and the media it doesn't seem that he is able to keep anything to himself.
Also I think most ice addicts would have already tried to profit from the crime by trying to sell Karen's belongings (phone, purse, designer handbag) and would have tried using her debit cards and credit cards by now.

Surely he would have gone to a lawyer himself, if his claims were credible. If he wanted her money.......

Ummm,

Am I naive?

A junkie goes to a Lawyer?

I don't thinks so.
More Likely make irrational demands.

GIVE ME MONEY NOW.

Friday, the 29th, should be interesting, for it is precisely one month since Karen went missing. I wonder if the police will come out with any more appeals or if we'll hear from the family again. If we hear nothing on Friday, then it is a certainty that the cops have their suspect and are mounting their case in private.

.......maybe everyday she retains $850 for a float?

Sounds a bit far fetched.

If customers pay with only $100 bills, the highest denomination, maximum change would only be a % of that.

EFTPOS probably covers the larger percentage of takings.

The more i think about this, the more it seems to me like the husband is guilty. He must have planned this thoroughly and there seems to be no convincing evidence against him. If this goes to trial, and it is Borce, it is looking like it will be a circumstantial trial, unless the cops can crack an accomplice and make him testify against Borce. If there is no evidence the case won't even get to trial and they will just ramp up the rewards, hoping that something like a million-dollar reward can entice someone to squeal. I think this is the most reasonable guess at the moment. The stepson just seems to be an opportunistic dill.

I just don't buy the 'my wife went for a walk and never came back' spin. We've heard it before, with devastating consequences. Therefore, unless the police are hiding more evidence from us, and if that is all there is, then it's looking like the husband did it. This is shocking.

Question.... does anyone else feel there is some game playing going on?

Personally Im not sure....

But the thought today came.... this stepson has just handed his father the greatest gift -

*If* the husband is ever charged with murder.... this stepsons story, weird behaviour on SM, frontpage headlines..... is a gift for any defence wanting to bring in a suggestion of reasonable doubt.... especially given what the stepson has gone on record to say....in a rather BIG way...

I don't know why ...but the scenaro for any future case...conviction reminds me of the pigs head situation in the Jaidyn Leskie (bless him)...case.... the waters were certainly muddied then.......as they appear they well could be here also...

Sounds a bit far fetched.

If customers pay with only $100 bills, the highest denomination, maximum change would only be a % of that.

EFTPOS probably covers the larger percentage of takings.

Mmmm $850 broken down into varying denominations as a float sounds..and seems reasonable to me. How many people would come in with $100 notes buying clothes....more likely $50s or $20s...and in most cases as you said.... people would pay by eftpos....

So $850 really does sound reasonable and responsible for a float....

Question.... does anyone else feel there is some game playing going on?

Personally Im not sure....

But the thought today came.... this stepson has just handed his father the greatest gift -

*If* the husband is ever charged with murder.... this stepsons story, weird behaviour on SM, frontpage headlines..... is a gift for any defence wanting to bring in a suggestion of reasonable doubt.... especially given what the stepson has gone on record to say....in a rather BIG way...

I don't know why ...but the scenaro for any future case...conviction reminds me of the pigs head situation in the Jaidyn Leskie (bless him)...case.... the waters were certainly muddied then.......as they appear they well could be here also...

Yes, I have wondered the same thing. Was it an intentional gift or just serendipity?

The more i think about this, the more it seems to me like the husband is guilty. He must have planned this thoroughly and there seems to be no convincing evidence against him. If this goes to trial, and it is Borce, it is looking like it will be a circumstantial trial, unless the cops can crack an accomplice and make him testify against Borce. If there is no evidence the case won't even get to trial and they will just ramp up the rewards, hoping that something like a million-dollar reward can entice someone to squeal. I think this is the most reasonable guess at the moment. The stepson just seems to be an opportunistic dill.

I just don't buy the 'my wife went for a walk and never came back' spin. We've heard it before, with devastating consequences. Therefore, unless the police are hiding more evidence from us, and if that is all there is, then it's looking like the husband did it. This is shocking.

BBM, His wife going for a walk was not unusual according to the msm article i posted up yesterday, but as Karen's daughter said that her mother always came back on previous walks but this time she didn't come home and it was out of character for her to do that.
I still think she could of arranged something else seeing as there were financial problems going on and perhaps it was all becoming too much for her, or she met with foul play according to what police have said.

(modsnip)

looking at the angle of a possible admirer or stalker as a possibility-was there mention of a description of the male seen on that walking track? does anyone have a link.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

JESUS CHRIST!

It sounds like it is a THIRD PARTY!!!!!!!!!! Not the husband or the stepson. It looks to be that stalker, pervert, creep who accosted the dog-walking lady. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

VITAL VITAL VITAL!!!

Stop squabbling, you lemmings. here is a major announcement:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/75593296d46b6773914f984e303f7c84

Well, that is interesting.

A person of interest has suddenly clammed up. Sounds like it could be Karen's husband, as the stepson is said to be cooperating with police, and it mentions that the husband last spoke with police two weeks ago.
And police are taking the stepson's allegations seriously, as they should. Maybe he will be quieter on social media now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman