Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BIB: In one of AR's many disturbing fb rants, I'm sure he mentioned that his father, whom he never hears from, rang him to ask if he had seen Karen. *Those members who screenshot the fb messages, can any of you confirm this please? TIA*

Someone else mentioned that he rang his dad in her presence, can't see anything about his dad ringing him - I may not have got it all, although I thought I did.

I think spite and vengeance is correct - but against who Borce or Karen? I don't really believe his accusations - it's all about him.
This!!! I agree, it's all about HIM. He doesn't give a rats **** about anyone but himself.

I recall him saying this also, although I didn't take screenshots
Thanks LexR. Just so long as someone else remembers him saying it, I'm all good with that!

Someone else mentioned that he rang his dad in her presence, can't see anything about his dad ringing him - I may not have got it all, although I thought I did.

I think it was one of his female friends. Went on a rant about having been with AR at his Diggers Rest house when he spoke on the phone with his dad. IIRC she said he phoned his dad.

You know what .. If I'm storming out on my partner I'm taking my phone and my purse, I'm also taking my car so I can peel out of the driveway after slamming the front door and hopefully leaving black marks the full length of the street ... THEN I'm finding myself a place to park so I can phone, text and message my mum, my best friends, my sister, and anyone else who'll agree that he is a jerk and that all the clever put-downs I got in were brilliant!!

Borce is lying to live IMO.

I think it was one of his female friends. Went on a rant about having been with AR at his Diggers Rest house when he spoke on the phone with his dad. IIRC she said he phoned his dad.

I've got this screenshotted (is that a word?!?!?) :thinking: ;)

Its not clear if he called his Dad from the police station of just randomly when the friend was present. Am I allowed to quote? Not the whole paragraph but one sentence at least

You know what .. If I'm storming out on my partner I'm taking my phone and my purse, I'm also taking my car so I can peel out of the driveway after slamming the front door and hopefully leaving black marks the full length of the street ... THEN I'm finding myself a place to park so I can phone, text and message my mum, my best friends, my sister, and anyone else who'll agree that he is a jerk and that all the clever put-downs I got in were brilliant!!

Borce is lying to live IMO.

Yes Mrs G this!! I would do exactly the same

Yes Mrs G this!! I would do exactly the same

Yes!! This is why Borce is so obviously lying .. no activity on her phone after she left .. there would be a LOT of activity, like for HOURS!

Yeah, I remember that one too. But this one I'm speaking of, AR said it himself. LexR (thanks again) recalls it too! Phew lol

Yeah, I remember that one too. But this one I'm speaking of, AR said it himself. LexR (thanks again) recalls it too! Phew lol

Yes I remember only because I didn't read his friends FB's so I'm sure he said something similar.

Things police likely have which we dont:

• the phone activity of all parties, as per pings and call logs from the telcos, and forensics on BR and AR's phones
  • the phone activity of the home line if there is one
  • KR's internet activity
  • CCTV from neighbouring properties
  • financial forensics, personal and business
  • forensics on the house itself

given all that, they would have a much more robust theory than we have going on what is and isn't being said ...

It always surprises me how people read into things - I don't see it as unreasonable at all that he had an idea of what was in her purse, especially because it was a large sum - that is the time someone else who shares your finances is most likely to know how much there is IMO. Maybe he didn't even know, maybe they found out from a store employee or register records how much she likely had, maybe everyday she retains $850 for a float, maybe it was the cash takings, maybe Borce gave her $850 to pay some bills and that kicked off the financial argument - she doesn't handle the money well, he doesn't give her enough and doesn't he know how much running the house costs, if she hadn't have bought x I wouldn't have to give her this, well he bought z so he can afford it. Anyone relate to that? Not that we have a lot of fights about money, but when we do it is almost always over an irregularity in the budget occasioning money being moved between us out of the normal routine. It causes stress and then everyone's spending gets a cross examination and defence!

Also, when I go for a walk I often take my handbag. I want my purse, phone, both set of keys ... why would I empty out my bag to take them to awkwardly hold, especially if I am storming off in a huff? I just pick up the bag and go for a walk, even if it is a big stupid bag.

I also am a bit surprised at the sexism in this thread. I know crime is very gendered but that people outright dismiss his allegations is concerning, no wonder male victims of this kind of abuse keep their mouths shut. He was an abused kid when he got to them, he was probably being a little **** by 15, when was he ever credible enough to make this allegation? By no means should we take it by gospel but to just write it off as untrue is shortsighted. You can be an addict, manipulative and attention seeking and still have been the victim at some point ... many addicts have been. If you have never met the ilk of woman who would do such a thing, you've had a good run, there are women out there as selfish and damaging as any man can be. Which brings me to people's inability to believe that mothers abandon children, grown or otherwise, that this is so much less likely than a man murdering his wife. I know our domestic violence situation is dire, but it is not the only way women go missing.

All that said, I still find the pattern of his posting changing on June 29th the biggest red flag of all the colours of flags we've got going here. Picked up in frequency and intensity of message. I feel like he had some contact with one or the other of them on that day at a minimum that stirred it all up, if it was a coincidence, it is a big one. It could be the fight wasn't just about finances, maybe Borce contacted him after his fight with Karen to lash out at him stirring it all up. It could be something much worse. I feel like all the options are still open with what we know, from Karen being cruelly wrongly accused whilst she is missing from a random attack after leaving the house after a fight, to it being Borce, the step-son or an accomplice, through to Karen is missing of her own accord, likely with someone's help, because there was too much mess to stay and clean up, the facade was forever broken. Who knows what the step-son may have told his Dad that makes the allegations that much more credible to him?

The manic postings of the 29th are very interesting..... its almost feels like a build up to something. ....

......and then something does happen.

If its a coinky dink...its a rather massive one.

Im not fixed on the son or the husband as yet as it could very well be either.....

I was actually wondering if the son is the same person that had been loitering on the path that interacted strangely with the lady that the herald sun interviewed. She said it had happened twice in the weeks leading up to Karens dissaperance.....could he have been stalking the family home ??

I Know some would say he'd be arrested by now if that's the case ..... but I am of the belief the police won't arrest simply on circumstantial evidence .... they would require alot more than him just been seen in the area ..... anyway just throwing some thoughts out there....

I've got this screenshotted (is that a word?!?!?) :thinking: ;)

Its not clear if he called his Dad from the police station of just randomly when the friend was present. Am I allowed to quote? Not the whole paragraph but one sentence at least
lol@screenshotted... That made me laugh.

But yes, we're all in agreement on that message, a female friend of AR's mentioned it. The one I'm speaking of though, definitely came from AR in one of his fb rants. It went something along the lines of.."my father who I never hear from rang me when Karen went missing".

Two entirely different messages. I'm not lying, honest! I remember it clear as day. Wish I'd got it screenshotted. :D

Things police likely have which we dont:

• the phone activity of all parties, as per pings and call logs from the telcos, and forensics on BR and AR's phones
  • the phone activity of the home line if there is one
  • KR's internet activity
  • CCTV from neighbouring properties
  • financial forensics, personal and business
  • forensics on the house itself

given all that, they would have a much more robust theory than we have going on what is and isn't being said ...

It always surprises me how people read into things - I don't see it as unreasonable at all that he had an idea of what was in her purse, especially because it was a large sum - that is the time someone else who shares your finances is most likely to know how much there is IMO. Maybe he didn't even know, maybe they found out from a store employee or register records how much she likely had, maybe everyday she retains $850 for a float, maybe it was the cash takings, maybe Borce gave her $850 to pay some bills and that kicked off the financial argument - she doesn't handle the money well, he doesn't give her enough and doesn't he know how much running the house costs, if she hadn't have bought x I wouldn't have to give her this, well he bought z so he can afford it. Anyone relate to that? Not that we have a lot of fights about money, but when we do it is almost always over an irregularity in the budget occasioning money being moved between us out of the normal routine. It causes stress and then everyone's spending gets a cross examination and defence!

Also, when I go for a walk I often take my handbag. I want my purse, phone, both set of keys ... why would I empty out my bag to take them to awkwardly hold, especially if I am storming off in a huff? I just pick up the bag and go for a walk, even if it is a big stupid bag.

I also am a bit surprised at the sexism in this thread. I know crime is very gendered but that people outright dismiss his allegations is concerning, no wonder male victims of this kind of abuse keep their mouths shut. He was an abused kid when he got to them, he was probably being a little **** by 15, when was he ever credible enough to make this allegation? By no means should we take it by gospel but to just write it off as untrue is shortsighted. You can be an addict, manipulative and attention seeking and still have been the victim at some point ... many addicts have been. If you have never met the ilk of woman who would do such a thing, you've had a good run, there are women out there as selfish and damaging as any man can be. Which brings me to people's inability to believe that mothers abandon children, grown or otherwise, that this is so much less likely than a man murdering his wife. I know our domestic violence situation is dire, but it is not the only way women go missing.

All that said, I still find the pattern of his posting changing on June 29th the biggest red flag of all the colours of flags we've got going here. Picked up in frequency and intensity of message. I feel like he had some contact with one or the other of them on that day at a minimum that stirred it all up, if it was a coincidence, it is a big one. It could be the fight wasn't just about finances, maybe Borce contacted him after his fight with Karen to lash out at him stirring it all up. It could be something much worse. I feel like all the options are still open with what we know, from Karen being cruelly wrongly accused whilst she is missing from a random attack after leaving the house after a fight, to it being Borce, the step-son or an accomplice, through to Karen is missing of her own accord, likely with someone's help, because there was too much mess to stay and clean up, the facade was forever broken. Who knows what the step-son may have told his Dad that makes the allegations that much more credible to him?

BBM.

I agree with your point, ozazure. Also, AR's admission that his ice use had increased over the preceding two weeks of the interview with the Herald-Sun reporter. Both are red flags IMO.

The manic postings of the 29th are very interesting..... its almost feels like a build up to something. ....

......and then something does happen.

If its a coinky dink...its a rather massive one.

Im not fixed on the son or the husband as yet as it could very well be either.....

I was actually wondering if the son is the same person that had been loitering on the path that interacted strangely with the lady that the herald sun interviewed. She said it had happened twice in the weeks leading up to Karens dissaperance.....could he have been stalking the family home ??

I Know some would say he'd be arrested by now if that's the case ..... but I am of the belief the police won't arrest simply on circumstantial evidence .... they would require alot more than him just been seen in the area ..... anyway just throwing some thoughts out there....
Good Post!! I'm now looking at this angle too, Puggle. We need more information in regards to that guy...whoever he is, he sounds creepy and at the very least should be questioned. *They may have already looked into that incident and he's ruled out, I have no idea* Anyone?

Good Post!! I'm now looking at this angle too, Puggle. We need more information in regards to that guy...whoever he is, he sounds creepy and at the very least should be questioned. *They may have already looked into that incident and he's ruled out, I have no idea* Anyone?

Im pretty sure it was in Mondays herald sun... I personally think the herald sun was doing some grandstanging to be honest...

They wrote something to the effect that they can announce or reveal...(Herald Sun) have been approached by the police with regard to the woman they (HS) interviewed........... what I think they were hinting at was the police didn't know about this woman claims.

ETA: ... yep it was Mondays article ... the one where he claimed Karen said she'd leave her husband after her daughter turned 21....
I cant link it as I dont have an online subscription.

This is also from memory..... the woman said the first encounter the middle aged man made a lewd comment when she picked up her dog...something about yhe way she was holding the dog up to her breasts...... the second encounter he asked if she wanted to walk with him or visa vera, could he walk with her (not sure on which) ........

Either way she was crept out by the guy .......

That was in a different article ..... Ill see if I can find it.....most know I am hopeless when it comes to linking...so if anyone else has it handy

Puggle x

lol@screenshotted... That made me laugh.

But yes, we're all in agreement on that message, a female friend of AR's mentioned it. The one I'm speaking of though, definitely came from AR in one of his fb rants. It went something along the lines of.."my father who I never hear from rang me when Karen went missing".

Two entirely different messages. I'm not lying, honest! I remember it clear as day. Wish I'd got it screenshotted. :D

Oh I missed screenshotting that ;)

In l seriousness though I don't recall that message at all! I do have another one though that shows him ranting at a Tracey? Something along the lines of she got him to ring Karen & confront her about whats shes done then telling Tracey good luck destroying the next guy. My brain hurts reading his posts

Im pretty sure it was in Mondays herald sun... I personally think the herald sun was doing some grandstanging to be honest...

They wrote something to the effect that they can announce or reveal...(Herald Sun) have been approached by the police with regard to the woman they (HS) interviewed........... what I think they were hinting at was the police didn't know about this woman claims.

ETA: ... yep it was Mondays article ... the one where he claimed Karen said she'd leave her husband after her daughter turned 21....
I cant link it as I dont have an online subscription.

The only issue I'm having with Karen being taken by a stranger is if the Police thought that was true wouldn't there be a poster of the "abductor"? A FB page set up on Karen pleading to bring her home? Her husband & daughter being on the news nightly? I wont go on as you get my drift. Im pretty sure they suspect someone close to home hence the silence!

Thanks very much, Puggle, much appreciated.

I really really hope the Police have found and questioned that creep. It's completely understandable too how many are saying they no longer feel safe walking in the area. So sad :(

I have to say, the picture of Boyce, Karen and Sarah used in the article, is beautiful. They look so happy! Where are you, Karen?

Oh I missed screenshotting that ;)

In l seriousness though I don't recall that message at all! I do have another one though that shows him ranting at a Tracey? Something along the lines of she got him to ring Karen & confront her about whats shes done then telling Tracey good luck destroying the next guy. My brain hurts reading his posts

Trust me, that message was there..lol! Tracey I believe was his ex girlfriend. (I could be wrong but that's the vibe I got) Apparently he's now in a relationship, so maybe she's back on the scene, who knows! Either way, I'm not overly concerned about him anymore. I just want Karen to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892