Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Br must have thought maybe murderer is tracking me and i better take it off and if cops ask him why i would tell them that i was concerned someone (other than cops) are stalking me so i removed it ...

- snipped -

I'm sure that is exactly what he did do. Then do you think he let police put it back on, once they said it was not a stalker? Just in case that stalker ambushed him and took him away in his car. That way maybe the police could find him.

And why do you think he felt the need to warn people that his phone may be tapped? Stalker again?

It really doesn't matter why ... he is obviously being obstructive. As I said before, not the smartest thing to do if you would like police and the public to think you are innocent of your wife's murder.

Of course no-one would like a tracking device on their car, or their phone being monitored. But suck it up. His wife has been murdered. Does he want people to think he is guilty or innocent? A guilty public presumption just adds stress - to him - to his daughter. And is certainly not good for business at Bella Bleu or Uber.

Hope all our members in North Queensland are staying safe

Recalling the moment she got the text, Ms Hili told 9 News that she immediately called Sarah, but discovered the 21-year-old was 'too devastated to speak.'

So she called Borce, Ristevski's husband, to ask whether the couple had a 'tiff' the previous evening.
She said: 'He told me "we did have a bit of a disagreement" and he just said that she hasn't come home.
'I said she's probably just cooling off somewhere, she'll be back tonight or tomorrow.'
Ristevski never returned home so the police were called in, questioning Borce who denied any involvement in her disappearance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Ristevski-s-went-missing.html#ixzz4cbfZfEYJ

Borce said KR always walked through the door after a couple of hours...of clearing her head.
His daughter was to distressed to speak to the person who she had sent a text to asking had she seen her mother.
KR was unable to be contacted and had made no contact by phone since at least the previous morning.
Staff had rung the previous morning informing BR that KR she had not turned up to work.
His daughter was distraught,to distraught to speak.

Why so long in contacting the police?
It just does not make any sense.
Obstruction and misdirection ... 28th or 29th.
Maybe KR phone, bag and purse left the house the 29th though she had been removed on the 28th.
imo

What does happen?
An innocent man would probably not be looking for a tracking device but if they did come across one. Maybe the best bet would be to say to the police. Hey did you guys put this tracker on my car. Because if you didn't then the evil stranger might be tracking me. What should I do?
I best get get the security camera fixed .... asap.
The other option would be to just carry on 'business as usual' if you had nothing to hide.
imo
True but people do change oil and can see some odd looking device stuck underneath the car and there is always a possibility you will discover it by an accident no matter where it is placed.

Question is what do you do once you find it? What would innocent person do?

Some say just leave it on and carry on business as usual, some think informing cops is right thing to do but Boyce probably just took it off and chucked it in the bin saying it fell off and it looks bad in the eyes of LE and public.
But i think innocent person can afford to do anything in this situation and don't care what public or police thinks, after all you are innocent and slightly pissed off someone is tracking your movements and you know they can never find enough evidence against you.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Recalling the moment she got the text, Ms Hili told 9 News that she immediately called Sarah, but discovered the 21-year-old was 'too devastated to speak.'

So she called Borce, Ristevski's husband, to ask whether the couple had a 'tiff' the previous evening.
She said: 'He told me "we did have a bit of a disagreement" and he just said that she hasn't come home.
'I said she's probably just cooling off somewhere, she'll be back tonight or tomorrow.'
Ristevski never returned home so the police were called in, questioning Borce who denied any involvement in her disappearance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Ristevski-s-went-missing.html#ixzz4cbfZfEYJ

Borce said KR always walked through the door after a couple of hours...of clearing her head.
His daughter was to distressed to speak to the person who she had sent a text to asking had she seen her mother.
KR was unable to be contacted and had made no contact by phone since at least the previous morning.
Staff had rung the previous morning informing BR that KR she had not turned up to work.

Why so long in contacting the police?
It just does not make any sense.
Obstruction and misdirection ... 28th or 29th.
Maybe KR phone, bag and purse left the house the 29th though she had been removed on the 28th.
imo

From your article ... BBM
Makes me wonder if Ms Hili is the one who reported Karen missing, by the way the article is written.

She sounds like a good friend to Karen, and one who may have known the inner workings of the marriage.

"That message would kick-start a seven-month manhunt ..... Ms Hili said her next stop was at Ristevski's boutique, but she could find no sign of her there either. .... So she called Borce, Ristevski's husband, to ask whether the couple had a 'tiff' the previous evening. .... Ristevski never returned home so the police were called in, questioning Borce who denied any involvement in her disappearance. "

What does happen?
An innocent man would probably not be looking for a tracking device but if they did come across one. Maybe the best bet would be to say to the police. Hey did you guys put this tracker on my car. Because if you didn't then the evil stranger might be tracking me. What should I do?
I best get get the security camera fixed .... asap.
The other option would be to just carry on 'business as usual' if you had nothing to hide.
imo

Why would the cops put a tracker on an innocent man's car?

Don't worry contestants, I'll get my nudie run even if it's in the dead of winter.

From your article ... BBM
Makes me wonder if Ms Hili is the one who reported Karen missing, by the way the article is written.

She sounds like a good friend to Karen, and one who may have known the inner workings of the marriage.

"That message would kick-start a seven-month manhunt ..... Ms Hili said her next stop was at Ristevski's boutique, but she could find no sign of her there either. .... So she called Borce, Ristevski's husband, to ask whether the couple had a 'tiff' the previous evening. .... Ristevski never returned home so the police were called in, questioning Borce who denied any involvement in her disappearance. "

Yes I remember posting way back I wonder if it was someone other than SR or BR that reported Karen missing.
Ms Hili did go and check out the boutique. Had that not already been done in the near 24 hours previous?
I am assuming that it was open and trading. Can't have been SR working because she was to distressed to speak.
imo

Why would the cops put a tracker on an innocent man's car?

Don't worry contestants, I'll get my nudie run even if it's in the dead of winter.

Yeah TGY
Why would LE put tracking devises on not one but two cars that and innocent husband drove.
An innocent husband that was the last to see his wife after a tiff over finances.
An innocent husband that had stopped talking to the police because they had tunnel vision.
:thinking:

Then again if 2 were removed it would be a little more obvious sign of tampering, whereas one, h'mm, you can have the benefit of the doubt ..... I reckon the LE can tell if there's been some fiddling anyway 🤔 As the newspapers chose to run the story makes me lean to tampering, I mean, one falling off is hardly news ..... just my suspicious mind 🙄

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

We all think the same.

The cops had those cars for quite some time and they would have nearly stripped them down to find a droplet of anything. Luminal the works.

I doubt they'd just pop the trackers under a mud guard where Ol' Borce could find a bump again. They'd put it some where like inside the lining of the door where it's not easy to find and dislodge. They are NOT stupid.

So she called Borce,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4cbfZfEYJ

Um er...I'm sorry to say this Sarah is really beginning to sound like there's a roo loose in the top paddock.
Her mum was only missing, it's like she KNEW she was dead.
A dead giveaway IMHO.

The cops had those cars for quite some time and they would have nearly stripped them down to find a droplet of anything. Luminal the works.

I doubt they'd just pop the trackers under a mud guard where Ol' Borce could find a bump again. They'd put it some where like inside the lining of the door where it's not easy to find and dislodge. They are NOT stupid.

BR,may have been advised to check\where to search by his lawyer

So she called Borce,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4cbfZfEYJ

Um er...I'm sorry to say this Sarah is really beginning to sound like there's a roo loose in the top paddock.
Her mum was only missing, it's like she KNEW she was dead.
A dead giveaway IMHO.

Yes, I agree. She must have had a darn good idea that something terrible had happened. Something domestically terrible. To be distraught, and not 'worried' and 'concerned'. Couldn't speak to her mum's good friend at all. A lady she probably knows fairly well. Would Ms Hili have asked her some very hard questions?

"She would never leave me like this. I am an only child."

Sarah knew that maybe she shouldn't have left Borce alone with Karen at that time ... or something similar. imo

Yes, I agree. She must have had a darn good idea that something terrible had happened. Something domestically terrible. To be distraught, and not 'worried' and 'concerned'. Couldn't speak to her mum's good friend at all. A lady she probably knew fairly well.

"She would never leave me like this. I am an only child."

Sarah knew that maybe she shouldn't have left Borce alone with Karen at that time ... or something similar. imo

I would really like to know when SR actually last saw her mother. I would also like to know when she last spoke to her mother on the phone or received a text from Karen's phone.

If I remember correctly, when KRs remains were found, police didn't do an extensive search of the larger vicinity. So my feeling is they know for sure the end was met elsewhere and body dumped or transferred to the location. No search was done for the gold handbag. Had the handbag n other items, perhaps handbags contents, been retrieved from the water at the last search site.

I think they searched the area where Karen was found for a couple of days .... hopefully they found something that we don't yet know about.

"Police conducted a line search at the scene today and SES crews scoured bushland where her decomposed body was found."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-...-karen-ristevski-found-police-confirm/8290936

"SES crews are scouring bushland where a decomposed body was found north-west of Melbourne ...
This morning they began a search around the bushland for clues."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-...emains-macedon-karen-ristevski-search/8288616

"The dense bush where her remains were found on Monday has also been scoured by police and the SES.
A team of more than 20 SES volunteers carried out a line search on Tuesday.

SES North West regional manager Mal Ross said his units weren't expected to return on Wednesday.
'That's it now. We've covered the area that police were initially looking at so at this stage we've finished,' he told AAP."

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-...entity-of-body-found-in-vic-bush-unknown.html

'too devastated to speak.'

His daughter was to distressed to speak

His daughter was distraught,too distraught

Severe words when her mum was only missing.
It was said Karen often walked off to clear her head and always returned.

Totally agree here - waaaay too suss looking....
To be saying this about someone who potentially has just gone for a walk to cool down....
Devastated and distraught and distressed .... devastated is a word you use when something drastic has happened... not just someone off having a walk after an argument.
If she had said 'worried' then this would make sense.

devastate
ˈdɛvəsteɪt/
verb
[COLOR=#878787 !important]past tense: devastated; past participle: devastated

destroy or ruin.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"the city was devastated by a huge earthquake"[/COLOR]
    [TABLE="class: vk_tbl vk_gy"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: lr_dct_nyms_ttl"]synonyms:[/TD]
    [TD]destroy, ruin, leave in ruins, wreck, lay waste, wreak havoc on, ravage, ransack, leave desolate, demolish, raze (to the ground), level, flatten, annihilate"the city was devastated by a huge earthquake"

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

cause (someone) severe and overwhelming shock or grief.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"she was devastated by the loss of Damian"[/COLOR]
    [TABLE="class: vk_tbl vk_gy"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: lr_dct_nyms_ttl"]synonyms:[/TD]
    [TD]shatter, shock, stun, daze, dumbfound, traumatize, crush, overwhelm, overcome, greatly upset, distress; informalknock for six, knock sideways, knock the stuffing out of
    "he was devastated by the news"

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/COLOR]
AS for the tracking device.... an innocent person would not have carried on the way BR has over it...
Police don't go around just willynilly putting these devices on cars just have a look at what people get up to on a daily basis...
there was a good reason it was done.

The more this situation goes on - the more I think SR is involved as well.

If she had actually spoken to her mum’s good friend, Sarah may have been confronted with the questions that we are all wondering about.

Did your parents have an aggressive fight?
When did you last speak with your mum?
When did you last see her?
Have you checked the store, to see if your mum was there outside of opening hours?
Has she taken her favourite <whatever> with her?
Are her favourite Nikes/walking shoes gone?
Etc, etc, etc &#8230;&#8230;

So instead Ms Hili had to speak to Borce, and be told &#8216;we had a bit of a tiff&#8217; &#8230; which evidently he may have been asked by Ms Hili, or been told when she asked 'what the heck happened?' and may have put up red flags with Ms Hili.
Ms Hili&#8217;s actions after the text message and speaking to Borce certainly seem to indicate a very concerned friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey