Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more this situation goes on - the more I think SR is involved as well.

RSBM

Yes, if she wasn't present during the 'tiff' (?), she certainly appears to be aiding in any cover-up and obstruction/non-cooperation on behalf of her father. Silly girl.

RSBM

Yes, if she wasn't present during the 'tiff' (?), she certainly appears to be aiding in any cover-up and obstruction/non-cooperation on behalf of her father. Silly girl.

Who is covering for who? It could well be the other way around. MOO

RSBM

I agree, she most likely wasn't present but knew the situation within the household was volatile. No matter his lame explanations she would KNOW the truth and for whatever reason has chosen to stand by his side. If this isn't a case of deep denial, I don't what is. JMO

'too devastated to speak.'

His daughter was to distressed to speak

His daughter was distraught,too distraught

Severe words when her mum was only missing.
It was said Karen often walked off to clear her head and always returned.
M'mm, and tapping out text messages does seem a little impersonal and detached in the circumstances🤔 I remember VR saying BR could hardly speak too ...... but as luck would have it VR had no problem speaking.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Who is covering for who? It could well be the other way around. MOO

Possibly, KG1. I just think that comments like ... "she wouldn't leave me, I am her only child" point away from that.

imo

Possibly, KG1. I just think that comments like ... "she wouldn't leave me, I am her only child" point away from that.

imo

SR logged in to KR facebook and reached out to all of her friends.
I wonder when and how KR's family were notified... brother , aunt ...??
Surely not text message.

imo

I wish I could find that radio interview SR did.
Seems to have disappeared.

'GBC house was also squeaky clean right down to the China cups on the table and he reported ABC missing with hours not three days later'

Sosocurious, just re the '3 days later reporting her missing', which was in an article by Andrew Rule, um, I wrote and asked him about that back last year and he said 'well spotted ��, it seems nothing publicly was done until 3 days later', meaning the public appeal .... 'It looks like the daughter contacted police earlier than that ..... ', so I hope that clears up any confusion, the 3 days gap was referring to the Avondale Heights police station plea for help.☺
Whoops, was quoting a paragraph from sosocurious, oh dear, my quoting abilities are not so good at this point, but I hope you get the drift, hee ��

Just reflecting back on your response from A Rule.
'Well spotted'

Search for Karen Ristevski
Victoria Police on Thursday, 30/06/2016 22:03 AEST
Police are appealing for public assistance to help locate missing 47-year-old Karen Ristevski.
Karen was last seen at her home address on Oakley Drive, Avondale Heights about 10am on Wednesday.
Police have concerns for her welfare as her disappearance is out of character.
She is described as 160cm tall, slim build, shoulder length brown hair.
She was last seen wearing a black jacket and jeans and is known to frequent Taylors Lakes
Read the full text at Victoria Police

http://trueblueline.net/2016/07/auss...72016-nightly/

The last time Mrs Ristevski was seen was June 29, a Wednesday. It wasn’t until July 2, the following Saturday, distraught daughter Sarah told police and made a plea for help to find her mother. Six days later, police interviewed Borce, who maintained he and Karen had argued at the house over finances before she left for a walk to “clear her head” about 10am.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/18e67718c36c1ba72e1d527b6c0d146d

It is seeming as though it may have been a concern friend that reported to the police..imo

Just reflecting back on your response from A Rule.
'Well spotted'

Search for Karen Ristevski
Victoria Police on Thursday, 30/06/2016 22:03 AEST
Police are appealing for public assistance to help locate missing 47-year-old Karen Ristevski.
Karen was last seen at her home address on Oakley Drive, Avondale Heights about 10am on Wednesday.
Police have concerns for her welfare as her disappearance is out of character.
She is described as 160cm tall, slim build, shoulder length brown hair.
She was last seen wearing a black jacket and jeans and is known to frequent Taylors Lakes
Read the full text at Victoria Police

http://trueblueline.net/2016/07/auss...72016-nightly/

The last time Mrs Ristevski was seen was June 29, a Wednesday. It wasn’t until July 2, the following Saturday, distraught daughter Sarah told police and made a plea for help to find her mother. Six days later, police interviewed Borce, who maintained he and Karen had argued at the house over finances before she left for a walk to “clear her head” about 10am.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/18e67718c36c1ba72e1d527b6c0d146d

It is seeming as though it may have been a concern friend that reported to the police..imo
Going by the statistics that most missing people are found within the first week, that could explain public plea delay, and there was the info about an argument 🤔 It was on the police tweets on the 30th I think, someone mentioned that back in the threads.

I still don't get why Borce would offer the information that Karen and him had an argument and she went off to clear her head if he was guilty. A guilty person wouldn't do that, would they? They'd know they'd be the no. 1 suspect right off the bat and they'd be watched like a hawk. It's not making sense to me. Now if he was covering for someone else, close to him, yes, I could see him offering that kind of information just to become the no. 1 suspect, knowing that they'll focus on him and take the attention and heat off the other person he's covering for. He would know they wouldn't find anything on him....well, enough evidence to charge him, I mean... so feels he's safe saying Karen and him had an argument. :thinking: MOO

I still don't get why Borce would offer the information that Karen and him had an argument and she went off to clear her head if he was guilty. A guilty person wouldn't do that, would they? They'd know they'd be the no. 1 suspect right off the bat and they'd be watched like a hawk. It's not making sense to me. Now if he was covering for someone else, close to him, yes, I could see him offering that kind of information just to become the no. 1 suspect, knowing that they'll focus on him and take the attention and heat off the other person he's covering for. He would know they wouldn't find anything on him....well, enough evidence to charge him, I mean... so feels he's safe saying Karen and him had an argument. :thinking: MOO

I see where your coming from but imo, it's the exact opposite. When GBC was up front and centre on our tellys, he denied there were problems or arguments with Allison. She just went off on her normal morning walk and didn't return. Of course, it was a complete lie and the public saw right through him!

Borce is much cleverer/cunning with his story imo, for one or both reasons - He and Karen argued loudly that night/morning so he's covering himself in case neighbours heard; a little bit of truth helps a guilty person, how else could he explain Karen storming off without the car when she was due to go to work?

I don't believe that SR had anything to do with what happened. She's confused, scared and isn't prepared for her fate which her father has selfishly sealed with his actions. He probably means the world to her, what a betrayal! JMO

I don't get that either.
Maybe he had to stay with that story because he had told KR's friend that they did have a disagreement, albeit the night before.
KR's car was in the garage. She was a workaholic and evidently she was expected at work that morning.
He told the police he was home all day so it seems imo he had to come up with a reason as to why KR's car was there but she, her purse, bag, phone and the cash were not.

His daughter had done a public appeal saying her parents had an argument about how to improves sales.
The night before or that morning was always a bit confusing.

Six days later, police interviewed Borce, who maintained he and Karen had argued at the house over finances before she left for a walk to “clear her head” about 10am.

Her husband initially said she left the house with her handbag and $850 cash to go for a walk in the river valley park to calm down after they had argued about poor takings from their Bella Bleu boutique at Taylors Lakes.
Borce Ristevski would later say the argument was in fact not about money, an about-face that seems to be another twist in a case full of them.

Recalling the moment she got the text, Ms Hili told 9 News that she immediately called Sarah, but discovered the 21-year-old was 'too devastated to speak.'

IMMEDIATELY she called Sarah. That's immediately after receiving the text from Sarah. But Sarah was too devastated to speak.

Please help me wrap my head around this. Sarah sent a text but then was too devastated to speak about her missing mum so Karen's friend had to do the runaround and call Borce for info. Ahh c'mon! Sarah could blubber anything, anything!

I see where your coming from but imo, it's the exact opposite. When GBC was up front and centre on our tellys, he denied there were problems or arguments with Allison. She just went off on her normal morning walk and didn't return. Of course, it was a complete lie and the public saw right through him!

Borce is much cleverer/cunning with his story imo, for one or both reasons - He and Karen argued loudly that night/morning so he's covering himself in case neighbours heard; a little bit of truth helps a guilty person, how else could he explain Karen storming off without the car when she was due to go to work?

I don't believe that SR had anything to do with what happened. She's confused, scared and isn't prepared for her fate which her father has selfishly sealed with his actions. He probably means the world to her, what a betrayal! JMO
You could be right, PS and I wish I felt as confident as you do, but I don't. For starters, I don't think Borce is as clever/cunning as you think he is, no way! Look at the phone pings for instance--if he was smart he'd have worked out a way in dealing with Karen's ph. far better than that. Also the faulty gauge and bump story, not a very smart idea coming up with that story at all. No no, he is not very clever/cunning in my book....guilty or innocent.

I don't necessarily think it's Sarah he could be covering for. It could be one of several. Just not sure who, IF he is covering for someone. I'm sure Borce means the world to Sarah, just as Sarah means the world to Borce. I really hope they find who is responsible for Karen's death soon.

Recalling the moment she got the text, Ms Hili told 9 News that she immediately called Sarah, but discovered the 21-year-old was 'too devastated to speak.'

IMMEDIATELY she called Sarah. That's immediately after receiving the text from Sarah. But Sarah was too devastated to speak.

Please help me wrap my head around this. Sarah sent a text but then was too devastated to speak about her missing mum so Karen's friend had to do the runaround and call Borce for info. Ahh c'mon! Sarah could blubber anything, anything!

I got nothing.
You shoot of texts but don't answer the return call. Why?
Gee that may have been the call to say .... she is here still clearing her head.
Unless of course you knew ....that was not possible.
imo

The $850 in her handbag bothers me a little....
My hubby would have NO idea how much is in my purse.
BR knows the exact amount?
Was that money intended for something and is what started the argument? Hence why he knows the exact amount?
I think he likes to think he is smart.... but is making little mistakes - realises its just a mater of time now...

I got nothing.
You shoot of texts but don't answer the return call. Why?
Gee that may have been the call to say .... she is here still clearing her head.
Unless of course you knew ....that was not possible.
imo
Yep - I think SR knew already KR wasn't coming home... Karen could easily have been at Ms Hili's place if she were just cooling down... but no - SR either rapidly jumped to a drastic 'devastating' conclusion ... which appears a little extreme ... or she simply knew already that something terrible had happened.

The $850 in her handbag bothers me a little....
My hubby would have NO idea how much is in my purse.
BR knows the exact amount?
Was that money intended for something and is what started the argument? Hence why he knows the exact amount?
I think he likes to think he is smart.... but is making little mistakes - realises its just a mater of time now...

Ms Hili suggested to Borce that KR might have got a motel for the night.
Maybe the money was added to suggest KR did have money to pay for a motel.
Given her credit/debit card could have been very promptly checked by him. By simply logging into their banking account.
imo

Ms Ristevski’s close friend slammed suggestions she ran away, but also did not know why anyone would harm such a “kind, gentle soul”.
The friend said she would never leave her daughter, and alarm bells went off for her when the missing mother didn’t attempt to contact her daughter to let her know where she was.
“Her daughter was her life. Even if she went to clear her head and she didn’t return right then, I guarantee she would have made a phone call to her daughter to say, ‘I’m going to be away for a night or two’,” the friend said.
“When her daughter asked me to let her know if I heard from her because she ‘didn’t come home yesterday’, I thought maybe she is cooling down. But then I really thought about it and knew she would have made contact.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/9a8b4d555a1f6ca9864edff6fb992606

Yes, I agree. The argument was mentioned because it was likely loud and volatile and there was a huge chance that the next door neighbours heard it. In fact, they may have actually heard it. That may be one of the many facts that have not have been reported in MSM, to keep their privacy, and may be one of the reasons that police very quickly were asking Borce if he had done something to his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper