Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Hili suggested to Borce that KR might have got a motel for the night.
Maybe the money was added to suggest KR did have money to pay for a motel.
Given her credit/debit card could have been very promptly checked by him. By simply logging into their banking account.
imo

Or he mentioned the $850 to give space between the cops investigating Karen's accounts further. IF she didn't have money and her accounts weren't touched then it usually means she met with foul play. How long could you last on $850, a couple of weeks grace??

There is a possibility BR is deliberately trying to look suspicious to get Police focus on him knowing they will never be able to find anything on him while covering the real killer.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Or he mentioned the $850 to give space between the cops investigating Karen's accounts further. IF she didn't have money and her accounts weren't touched then it usually means she met with foul play. How long could you last on $850, a couple of weeks grace??
Good thinking and some fell for it. I thought, yep, she's gone off to clear her head!! :blush:
$850. is a nice packet for a little trip and modest accommodation. Lucky the cops are pretty cluey! At the time, there were a spate of women disappearing and reappearing with no explanations, obviously family troubles. My daughter said straight up, he did it!

With Sharon Edwards disappearance, there is only one suspect and conclusion to be drawn since day one, imo.

Good thinking and some fell for it. I thought, yep, she's gone off to clear her head!! :blush:
$850. is a nice packet for a little trip and modest accommodation. Lucky the cops are pretty cluey! At the time, there were a spate of women disappearing and reappearing with no explanations, obviously family troubles. My daughter said straight up, he did it!

With Sharon Edwards disappearance, there is only one suspect and conclusion to be drawn since day one, imo.

I think if that $850 wasn't traceable back to till takings, Uber payments, TAB winnings, bank account withdrawal (either their bank account or someone else's who 'loaned' the $850 to them) it would have been yet another red flag for the police.

There is a possibility BR is deliberately trying to look suspicious to get Police focus on him knowing they will never be able to find anything on him while covering the real killer.

So are you thinking that BR knows who the real murderer is and is using himself as the misdirection or confusion?
Why would he do that?
Because he arranged for his wife to be killed?
Or he is protecting someone that he really loves?

So are you thinking that BR knows who the real murderer is and is using himself as the misdirection or confusion?
Why would he do that?

If that is the case, Borce must be doing a red-hot job of confusing and misdirecting, because even his top criminal lawyer says that Borce is the #1 suspect.

If that is the case, Borce must be doing a red-hot job of confusing and misdirecting, because even his top criminal lawyer says that Borce is the #1 suspect.

Yes it seems very silly to be spending all those bucks to just deliberately be trying to look suspicious.
That would be a first for a top criminal lawyer surely. My client is the NO 1 suspect because he is deliberately trying to look suspicious.
There would be charges for that wouldn't there?
imo

Yes it seems very silly to be spending all those bucks to just deliberately be trying to look suspicious.
That would be a first for a top criminal lawyer surely. My client is the NO 1 suspect because he deliberately trying to look suspicious.
imo

I guess his lawyer is saying for OL' Borce to keep living your life, the cops can't touch you, they got nothing on you and if they get heavy run back to me & we'll stop 'em again and again.
Maybe the best lawyer is worth their weight in gold. Look, Borce was even spotted out shopping with a friend.

HE DOESN'T CARE and he's got the best advice but WOW wouldn't that piss off the cops!

They'll get you...eventually.

I guess his lawyer is saying for OL' Borce to keep living your life, the cops can't touch you, they got nothing on you ...

".... and if they put any pesky tracking devices on your car, just rip them off (but I didn't tell you that)"

I wish I could find that radio interview SR did.
Seems to have disappeared.

Same with all my search attempts to find it.

Found it early in the piece without much effort,
but now it seems Vaporised, Orwellian style.

".... and if they put any pesky tracking devices on your car, just rip them off (but I didn't tell you that)"

That lawyer has got the advertisement.

Look! I've got the No. 1 suspect and he's free as a bird.
He's promoting it.

Same with all my search attempts to find it.

Found it early in the piece without much effort,
but now it seems Vaporised, Orwellian style.

Since the lawyer got involved perhaps?

I agree, some very experienced sleuthers have tried their best to find that interview again, months ago and fairly recently, but no luck at all. Other than screenshots of a couple of snippets that some happened to save.

That lawyer has got the advertisement.

Look! I've got the No. 1 suspect and he's free as a bird.
He's promoting it.

Without a doubt. No better ad for the pricey criminal lawyers than to keep their high profile clients out of jail.

If I remember correctly, when KRs remains were found, police didn't do an extensive search of the larger vicinity. So my feeling is they know for sure the end was met elsewhere and body dumped or transferred to the location. No search was done for the gold handbag. Had the handbag n other items, perhaps handbags contents, been retrieved from the water at the last search site.

We don't know if they have been located of not.
It had been reported back in December that during the two day search , police located "items" from the toolern vale area that they believe may help solve the case.
I would love to know what was in those brown evidence bags!
I suspect something went on first at the disused toolern vale wine bar that has been closed down. Looking at internet photos, it has some sort of cellar . Lots of hiding areas. The same place the witnesses reported seeing Vasko on previous occasions .

"POLICE say they are confident they will find out what happened to missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski as they finish their two-day search at a place with a sinister past.

This week police, firefighters and SES volunteers have been scouring an area at Gisborne and Toolern Vale in Melbourne’s northwest.

On Tuesday police left the Toolern Vale area with evidence bags and reports suggest they contained items found in paddocks and bushlands that could be linked to the 47-year-old’s disappearance." http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/9a1e101a7939e6fdcded314cba546c88

That would be a first for a top criminal lawyer surely. My client is the NO 1 suspect because he is deliberately trying to look suspicious.
imo

Maybe that just how cocky he is. Show me what you got now coppers.

How frustrating for our boyz in blue.
They know it's him
They searched and searched for a body.
Now they've even got the body.
They bloody well know he's not squeaky clean.

They just haven't got enough to charge him.

Yet.

Why would he do that?
It makes sense to look suspicious of n order to protect the real killer IF someone close to him did it by accident (SR, VR, AR),
Maybe that just how cocky he is. Show me what you got now coppers.

How frustrating for our boyz in blue.
They know it's him
They searched and searched for a body.
Now they've even got the body.
They bloody well know he's not squeaky clean.

They just haven't got enough to charge him.

Yet.
That's frustrating part, too many missing links to put him before trial, he denies any involvement, no one saw anything,(killing her or dumping of the body) , no video evidence, now he knows every move is being tracked, every conversation taped...
Unless someone comes forward to confess i doubt LE will be able to find any new evidence which will be strong enough, presumably BR won't make any mistakes from now on, kr has been found and buried, all br has to do now is do NOTHING, he doesn't even need to talk to cops, media or anyone.

It makes sense to look suspicious of n order to protect the real killer IF someone close to him did it by accident (SR, VR, AR),

That's frustrating part, too many missing links to put him before trial, he denies any involvement, no one saw anything,(killing her or dumping of the body) , no video evidence, now he knows every move is being tracked, every conversation taped...
Unless someone comes forward to confess i doubt LE will be able to find any new evidence which will be strong enough, presumably BR won't make any mistakes from now on, kr has been found and buried, all br has to do now is do NOTHING, he doesn't even need to talk to cops, media or anyone.

He is certainly maintaining he is innocent.
I agree he won't make any further mistakes speaking to the police or the media.
But what mistakes has he already made that we and he do not know about?
I do not think anything in regard to this case is by accident. Including KR's phone pinging up the Calder.
jmo

We don't know if they have been located of not.
It had been reported back in December that during the two day search , police located "items" from the toolern vale area that they believe may help solve the case.
I would love to know what was in those brown evidence bags!
I suspect something went on first at the disused toolern vale wine bar that has been closed down. Looking at internet photos, it has some sort of cellar . Lots of hiding areas. The same place the witnesses reported seeing Vasko on previous occasions .

"POLICE say they are confident they will find out what happened to missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski as they finish their two-day search at a place with a sinister past.

This week police, firefighters and SES volunteers have been scouring an area at Gisborne and Toolern Vale in Melbourne’s northwest.

On Tuesday police left the Toolern Vale area with evidence bags and reports suggest they contained items found in paddocks and bushlands that could be linked to the 47-year-old’s disappearance." http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/9a1e101a7939e6fdcded314cba546c88
Yep - and the police said they would be at the Toolern Vale location for as long as it takes - they bunked out 2 days later with images of a couple of brown evidence bags.
I believe they most certainly found what ever they were looking for.... just pieces of the puzzle but no one was willing to give up the location of her body just yet.
I wonder if they found her bag? Her mobile? The elusive tracking device?
Not sure - but they came, the only needed 2 days and they left....

Imo, that's not true, there are many links that put BR squarely in the frame. The police need time because the charges need to be water tight, they're patient, BR isn't going anywhere. He can continue doing nothing but it won't save him, he did it and he knows the cops know he did it, he's biding his time till he's arrested, charged, to fight it out in court with every lie imaginable. Same ****, different shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper