Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before analyzing this image, remember it's very subjective. I suggest you follow the instruction by changing the brightness of the original image in Photoshop to -150, and analyse the registration plate from there. From the editing of the image, I feel like the middle number could be a '5'. The other numbers to either side are subjective, but the last number could be interpreted as a number with a vertical line. Note, the registration of the number plate is on an angle relative to the cctv camera, which may skew actual interpretation. I wouldn't consider this evidence. If we have the actual rego plate of KR, it might help to align views.

D48CTzq.jpg

I've looked everywhere for it and I don't think we know the actual reg no, unless anybody else can help.

How long can you keep footage from a dashcam? Is it viable that people would keep theirs for 12 months?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Have never seen the rego number anywhere. I don't believe it has been released.

Was not really necessary to release rego. Because Karen left on foot very possibly with no shoes. The red/blue merc coupe was parked back in the garage.

Okay. When I just looked it up, it showed Qantas/Jetstar used a combo of 320 and 330s for flights to Vietnam. The seating chart of the 320 looked like it had first, business and economy classes.

My mistake if that is incorrect. :)
Just adding the images so you can see where I got my info from. I certainly defer to anyone in the airline/travel industry.
Just a bit of a traveller myself, so made an assumption. Plus D & F look like they are business class on the 320, although not row 1. Bit confusing.

iwnm7q.jpg

2vt181u.jpg

Can get confusing, if you specifically want a QF flight then you need to travel to Singapore and get a connecting flight.
If you look at the first boarding pass you can make out its codeshare .
Easy to think 1 would be a first class seat though if you assume Qantas operated flight.

I wonder why results of the post mortem examination on Karen's body including the cause of death have not been revealed yet?

The google search apparently found on the iPad referring to blood detection makes one wonder where blood was coming from ? Strangulation would not leave blood traces would it ? Poor woman

The google search apparently found on the iPad referring to blood detection makes one wonder where blood was coming from ? Strangulation would not leave blood traces would it ? Poor woman

Breaks my heart that no-one in her marriage family seriously cares enough about her to help police in the investigation.

Who else is wondering how much Ristevski lawyer fees have added up to in 12 months.? Can anyone give an indicative fee?
What funds is he relying on when the bill arrives? Would it be sale of house, sale of any investments if he has any. dirty money, weekly über wages?

How do some know SR is on holiday, someone up thread suggested it was a friend not her. Sorry iPad behaving glitchy and can't find posts to reference. Also there was a reference to her being a child ect and how children cope. She is in her early 20's isn't she ? Hardly a child. Again apologies I can't quote on posts .

Who else is wondering how much Ristevski lawyer fees have added up to in 12 months.? Can anyone give an indicative fee?
What funds is he relying on when the bill arrives? Would it be sale of house, sale of any investments if he has any. dirty money, weekly über wages?

1. Closing of the shop/business in Watergardens. Selling off clothes at a discount.

How do some know SR is on holiday, someone up thread suggested it was a friend not her. Sorry iPad behaving glitchy and can't find posts to reference. Also there was a reference to her being a child ect and how children cope. She is in her early 20's isn't she ? Hardly a child. Again apologies I can't quote on posts .

Also I wanted to mention Sarah saying"I'm an only child, she wouldn't do this to me" or something along those lines. What an odd thing to say? As a mum of 1 or 10 would be irrelevant.

It's a FB post that can't be mentioned here 😮

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Deleted content regarding forbidden non MSM naughtiness. Apologies! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBC's successful appeal against his murder charge was that the jury/prosecution hadn't proved that GBC hadn't 'accidentally' killed his wife in an argument. Thankfully that appeal was overturned and the bad scout is still doing time-even though not enough. My point is though, things have to be VERY flukey and freaky to accidentally kill a person. Some people in a rage get violent, especially if under the extreme influence of drugs and or alcohol, but to get to a point where your actions lead to a loved one's death is drastic, beyond what most of us can fathom. I just can't see how if Karen's death was accidental that you don't call 000 for an ambulance. I don't know anyone who has witnessed or been in the vicinity of a car accident who hasn't rushed to help and phoned 000.

Yep I'm with you. My partner and I along with two police officers had this conversation this afternoon, mind you after a few light refreshments. Our stair case consists of 19 carpeted steps, couldn't imagine it would lead to someones death. Broken bones, concussion ... death, maybe not, broken neck yes. Still think the stairs played a part in KR's demise, albeit not her final moment.

Also I wanted to mention Sarah saying"I'm an only child, she wouldn't do this to me" or something along those lines. What an odd thing to say? As a mum of 1 or 10 would be irrelevant.

I imagine Sarah was referring to the idea that she would not have much left without her mother and the idea that her mother had deliberately absconded without any regard for her daughter.

Someone on Reddit reports seeing Borce drive Karen's car on Friday or Saturday.

Are cops trying to eliminate every black SLK in Victoria or whole Australia?

Is elimnation going to be enough to prove BR did it?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member