Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also thought the Merc was red? I was surprised to see the latest report about the colour being Black? It must have been reported as Red at sometime.

Welcome Mackmoss. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the Mercedes was red. I've searched back through older MSM articles and cannot find any mention of a red Mercedes belonging to Karen Ristevski.

It's good to point things out! Personally I think, it's the space between both the Drivers Seat and Passengers Seat based on the the angle the car.

Would this mean it's a left hand drive though? I don't think it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The police have not reported that is was a left hand drive vehicle, which would be quite unique and certainly narrow down the number of cars to track down.

Assuming SR knows too well what happened , is she likely to be charged as well in due course with "perverting the course of justice" for concealing/hiding information from police.
Could this be the reason why she's dashed off for her last holiday before things get real serious .

Would this mean it's a left hand drive though? I don't think it was.

I doubt it would be a lefthand drive. Someone in my family bought a used Corvette overseas and had it shipped to Australia. It was lefthand drive. He had 12 months to get it converted to righthand drive, after he registered it here, otherwise his rego would lapse and not be renewed.

I doubt it would be a lefthand drive. Someone in my family bought a used Corvette overseas and had it shipped to Australia. It was lefthand drive. He had 12 months to get it converted to righthand drive, after he registered it here, otherwise his rego would lapse and not be renewed.

That's what I mean though... I doubt it too, but that would mean that the supposed face is on the passenger side.

That's what I mean though... I doubt it too, but that would mean that the supposed face is on the passenger side.

Could it just be light bouncing off the side window? When you look at the overall pic of the car, there is sunlight bouncing off it all over the place ... including on that side of the car. The sun would have been close to being overhead at that time of day.

10qcsvb.jpg

Could it just be light bouncing off the side window? When you look at the overall pic of the car, there is sunlight bouncing off it all over the place ... including on that side of the car. The sun would have been close to being overhead at that time of day.

10qcsvb.jpg

Yes, that could definitely be the case

It was business class.

Do we know what type of plane it was? First class if it was a smaller plane, business class if it was a huge double-decker.

Either way, the tickets are not cheap.

ETA: Just looked it up. Qantas use the airbus 320 and the airbus 330 to fly to Vietnam.
If it was the 320 it would have been first class.
If it was the 330 it would have been business class.

In the video, you can see through the car in front of the driver to a post beyond the car. I can't quite make it out behind the driver as the car passes the post a fraction of a second later. The area in which it should appear corresponds to the light area we're talking about. If the light area is reflection that would explain why the post can't be seen. But it also seems that some frames have been chopped from the sequence.

Can anything be made of the dark area which should be the driver?

Do we know what type of plane it was? First class if it was a smaller plane, business class if it was a huge double-decker.

Either way, the tickets are not cheap.
These are Qantas codeshare flights with Vietnam airlines. So it was s Vietnam a/lines flight and only offer economy and business . Still tickets are around $4500 each, unless or course they used frequently flyer points to redeem this trip.

Where is Karen's SLK now, who is drive is it?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

These are Qantas codeshare flights with Vietnam airlines. So it was s Vietnam a/lines flight and only offer economy and business . Still tickets are around $4500 each, unless or course they used frequently flyer points to redeem this trip.

Okay. When I just looked it up, it showed Qantas/Jetstar used a combo of 320 and 330s for flights to Vietnam. The seating chart of the 320 looked like it had first, business and economy classes.

My mistake if that is incorrect. :)
Just adding the images so you can see where I got my info from. I certainly defer to anyone in the airline/travel industry.
Just a bit of a traveller myself, so made an assumption. Plus D & F look like they are business class on the 320, although not row 1. Bit confusing.

iwnm7q.jpg

2vt181u.jpg

Sorry Rosie, I was trying to add to your post and perhaps was not clear. It was my first post and feeling apprehensive, with what I wished to express.

Adding to this, a past poster stated 'health aspects' have been removed.
It appeared this referred to Sarah.
Sorry, I am unable to find the entry.

Can anyone state what these 'health concerns' were? Is this permitted as they have been removed?

Karen's disappearance occurred in Winter. Sarah is OS, in a warm climate in Winter.
Perhaps only a coincidence.

Above all my own thoughts, thinking 'too much' into this. IMO.

No need to apologise! Was my first post too after reading this for a while.
my initial post was just hypothesising,
In no way pointing any fingers.
😊
Hopefully SR being overseas is just a mere coincidence.

Before analyzing this image, remember it's very subjective. I suggest you follow the instruction by changing the brightness of the original image in Photoshop to -150, and analyse the registration plate from there. From the editing of the image, I feel like the middle number could be a '5'. The other numbers to either side are subjective, but the last number could be interpreted as a number with a vertical line. Note, the registration of the number plate is on an angle relative to the cctv camera, which may skew actual interpretation. I wouldn't consider this evidence. If we have the actual rego plate of KR, it might help to align views.

D48CTzq.jpg

Wondering if a professional would be able to establish a weight of say 65kg was carried in the boot? Would the back appear to be lower ?

I was wondering the exact same thing when I watched the car drive over the railway lines! Could they tell by the position of the car if there was some weight in the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck