Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3D8E10AB00000578-4251442-image-a-1_1487840836967.jpg3D7002E000000578-4245078-Ms_Ristevski_was_a_successful_boutique_shop_proprietor_living_in-a-4_14.jpg

Bella Bleu has come to an end, as Karen's life has come to an end and just looking at these pics of her and her shop to me reflects her beautiful spirit, creativity, dedication and contribution to the world of fashion.

She will never be forgotten by her family, loved ones and those who shared her passion, as business colleagues and customers.

I can only imagine her long hours and hard work behind the scenes, having been there myself, but everything has to come to an end at some time, even without our own choosing.

We are waiting and praying for justice to prevail.
R.I.P. Karen. :rose::rose: (beautiful lady).

That's a pretty interesting quote, I must say ..... there's a story there CalliopeGG ...... [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Do you think he means the police have decided why he was there and nobody is going to believe him, or he has told the police why and isn't going to discuss it with the media?

Do you think he means the police have decided why he was there and nobody is going to believe him, or he has told the police why and isn't going to discuss it with the media?
H'mm, yep, could be either of those, got no idea really ...... to me it sounds like he's saying the detective told him to go there for some reason ... so many possibilities!

I've been trying to ignore these malicious allegations, but you seem hell bent on perpetuating them. I'm wondering what you're basing them on.

No we don't. The mum is the victim, but I am not sure that she is the only victim. You can think what you like.

H'mm, yep, could be either of those, got no idea really ...... to me it sounds like he's saying the detective told him to go there for some reason ... so many possibilities!

That's right! That was my first take on it too. I guess the only thing it does indicate is that the police have probably been talking to him again, which is a good thing IMO.

The plot thickens. And hopefully the clock is ticking down.
That's right! That was my first take on it too. I guess the only thing it does indicate is that the police have probably been talking to him again, which is a good thing IMO.

Let's not get our thread shut by saying crazy stuff.

I would characterise the house as looking similar to how it always has since Karen went missing - it looks shut up by design.

5 days until the 29th.

Thanks to an article Morrisa sent, regarding Sharon Edwards, am I right in stating : "Police can track if 2 phones are together, or in a House"?.

WOW !!. Certainly good if this can apply here. NSW coppers work with VIC.

www.msn.com/en-au/news/watch/...ate/vp-BBqlEzJ website copied from Sharon Edwards thread, page 42, from Morrisa

This may be distasteful but has anyone ever wondered if there was some other relationship going on in that home?

I am trying to be careful, but I meant right in the home. Not outside affairs. I know a case of that thing happening.

Nope and we shouldn't head in that direction, rumours and nasty gossip become fact and that's not what we're about. So far Sarah is a victim.

I've been trying to ignore these malicious allegations, but you seem hell bent on perpetuating them. I'm wondering what you're basing them on.

Let's not get our thread shut by saying crazy stuff.

I would characterise the house as looking similar to how it always has since Karen went missing - it looks shut up by design.

5 days until the 29th.

With all of the above in mind, I would certainly not like this thread to be closed down, now that we hopefully have some arrests coming soon! MOO

With all of the above in mind, I would certainly not like this thread to be closed down, now that we hopefully have some arrests coming soon! MOO

None of those posts were deleted, as they would have been if they were a problem.

Just a reminder there's a limit on inbox space, and people can't reply when they are full so if you are waiting for a response, check that!

BR heading for his Lawyers Office...

3D8B925800000578-0-image-m-12_1487885285802.jpg 1487888355408.jpg

Who me???
Whatever would make you think that I may have killed my wife???

None of those posts were deleted, as they would have been if they were a problem.

That's NOT correct. Mods can, and they do close down a thread without warning and T/O to the culprits.

Its up to us to know the rules.
An MSM quote and the matching link is always the safest avenue.

I won't be throwing the first stone. I've been on T/O more times than I can count.

Maybe they would have been if they were reported :thinking:
I definitely considered reporting those posts, to my reckoning they were conjecture in a vein that was borderline destructive. I support everyone being able to speak their mind in a constructive and respectful manner. In the end I chose not to report because I've only been checking in briefly in bits and pieces and I wondered if I'd missed the general tone. I also thought given the obvious joining date of the poster that latitude should be shown. I am also relatively new to this forum.

I am sure a Victorian Police investigator knows why Vasko was there. It has been a week since he came across aca in the bush.
If only he had given his version.

Trying to tie two pieces together, Prime Suspect's excellent timings on rigor mortise and positioning between those logs (and the boot size).

Besides a body being found and it being positively identified, we don't know if it was rather doubled over. There must be so much that forensics would have in regard to all those things, positioning, clothes, shoes!?

Loving the sleuthing on the Kia by 'from Germany' but can't work out the name at all.

Wow, that's interesting, excellent sleuthing .... just looking now and can see KRs car there .....

If you are speaking of the house that I think you are speaking of, I believe that house has been in the family for a while. Previously belonging to a deceased family member, with a different family member living there now ... probably renting it, as I think he has a limited income, and probably spends a lot on drugs.

I imagine that Karen may have visited that house quite a lot, before the current occupant moved in.

IMO JMO MOO

So here we go with the 48 Hours shows again. An episode last night involved a mother who murdered a good friend, because the friend was dating the mother's estranged husband.

The mother's two sons, aged 16 and 18, were witnesses for the prosecution against their mother. While it distressed them to do this, they felt they had to do right, and tell the truth about what they knew about the murder (which was quite a bit).

They knew where the good friend's body was taken (mum showed them .. she saw it in a 'dream'), they knew where the good friend's personal belongings were thrown (mum showed them), they knew the distressed state their mother was in when she came home after the murder (or 4 hours shopping at Walmart ... her alibi).

Just another example of children who testify against a parent, no matter how much they love that parent. And these boys very much love their mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne