Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is off topic but considering how Karen was found, its of interest. Did anyone watch 60 mins about Australia's first body farm? It seemed to be interesting and I am going to watch it again in the morning as my other half couldn't cope with the glimpses he saw, so there was a change of channel. There was a body that was exposed to the elements and I thought of poor Karen.

Someone wrote up thread that Karen's belongings were located near the restaurant - I assume that is a preposition because to my knowledge nothing was specified when they removed items in those searches to the best of my knowledge?

Someone wrote up thread that Karen's belongings were located near the restaurant - I assume that is a preposition because to my knowledge nothing was specified when they removed items in those searches to the best of my knowledge?

I noticed that too ozazure. I've just read back over it. I think it's all positive vibe's hypothesis.

I just listened to the news report (video in link) about that particular search. The newsreader says that it is "understood the items are of particular significance". But that is all that is said.

eg62c7.jpg

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...tevski-enters-second-day-20161219-gteif8.html

Hi Ozazure

Just a hypothesis on my behalf, apologies if I didn't make that clear.

Spontaneous adding up ..... today is day 363 of KRs unsolved disappearance

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

This is off topic but considering how Karen was found, its of interest. Did anyone watch 60 mins about Australia's first body farm? It seemed to be interesting and I am going to watch it again in the morning as my other half couldn't cope with the glimpses he saw, so there was a change of channel. There was a body that was exposed to the elements and I thought of poor Karen.
Yes i did. I was a bit sad to hear that in an Australian summer a body can decompose in a few weeks. Made me realise just how decomposed Karen's body must have been when it was found.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Puggle. You mean the 'lovely', permanently worn denim jacket with fur trim, PLUS the 'highly desirable' fluffy mocassins.

Would like to know if any faux fur fibers were found on Karens Remains....

So here we go with the 48 Hours shows again. An episode last night involved a mother who murdered a good friend, because the friend was dating the mother's estranged husband.

The mother's two sons, aged 16 and 18, were witnesses for the prosecution against their mother. While it distressed them to do this, they felt they had to do right, and tell the truth about what they knew about the murder (which was quite a bit).

They knew where the good friend's body was taken (mum showed them .. she saw it in a 'dream'), they knew where the good friend's personal belongings were thrown (mum showed them), they knew the distressed state their mother was in when she came home after the murder (or 4 hours shopping at Walmart ... her alibi).

Just another example of children who testify against a parent, no matter how much they love that parent. And these boys very much love their mum.

Interesting the parallels you see in these crime cases. In "On the Case with Paula Zhan: Twice is No Accident" one of the first things the daughter says when her mother disappears is "she would NEVER do this to me". Pertinent to us also, the husband's family of origin knew he had killed his first wife but kept it secret for many years. His brother opened the box containing her body parts, which the murderer had stored at the family home! I think this shows how sometimes family loyalty can over-ride doing what is right. In this case the brother certainly suffered from having that knowledge and also has to live with the fact that his sibling went on to do it again.

Interesting the parallels you see in these crime cases. In "On the Case with Paula Zhan: Twice is No Accident" one of the first things the daughter says when her mother disappears is "she would NEVER do this to me". Pertinent to us also, the husband's family of origin knew he had killed his first wife but kept it secret for many years. His brother opened the box containing her body parts, which the murderer had stored at the family home! I think this shows how sometimes family loyalty can over-ride doing what is right. In this case the brother certainly suffered from having that knowledge and also has to live with the fact that his sibling went on to do it again.

Just curious which case are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R family are playing it smart, vr is acting dodgie and suspicious, could be nice misdirection, trying to draw heat on himself.

Br is probably the one who did it by accodent,so he is keeping low profile.

Sent from my SM-J105Y using Tapatalk

I think the last thing you could call the R family is smart.

Hi Ozazure

Just a hypothesis on my behalf, apologies if I didn't make that clear.

I have to say that the relative sizes of those evidence bags, and the way they are being carried (weight-wise), certainly make it seem possible that there could be items like a Coach handbag and wallet in there.

And somebody allowed the media be in a position to get those particular photos and that video.

Not a bad hypothesis imo.

I meant under circumstamces they are in, they do the best they can to confuse and mislead public and LE.
It could be any of them but when they all look sus and guilty yet not cooperating how you gonna know?

Police realised cctv footage 11 months after it all happened asking public to remember any interaction with Merc driver, screams incompentence.
As if people remember things happened a year ago and as if Merc driver witha corpse in a boot wanna interact with random tradies in Digers Rest??
What are the odds someone will come forward with any useful info?

Tells me this investigation is going nowhwre, whoever did it is in a good position to get away with it.

Sent from my SM-J105Y using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member