Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive empty. Bins not removed. However there was a metallic blue holden type of car directly opposite. Swarthy dark man in his twenties got out and so did another fellow in the passenger seat. Dark swarthy boy went to open the door for the 3rd occupant in the back. Would a guy open a door for a guy.......I'm guessing it may have been a girl. The driver of the car looked oddly familiar to a post I made around 17 JUN. It's hard rubbish collection down their way at the moment .....I was so tempted to go back and pretend to have a little squizz at the throw aways.

Hey emirates please please take care.
Oh I wish I lived down there I'd be staked out watching the nightly movements. Binoculars, chocolate and coffee fed intravenously.

Could the Holden been a cop car? Did the guys have suits (detectives) or dressed informal (undercover or media)?

Jeeze Louise maybe the cops can't find him!
I'm remembering China & the fake passport comment.

I thought you might mean that. No I hadn't thought of that one. So many theories that all could be true. I wish we had some hard facts. I'd give my left lung to know what went on.

Left lung! :silly:

:floorlaugh:

Oh I wish I lived down there I'd be staked out watching the nightly movements. Binoculars, chocolate and coffee fed intravenously.

Could the Holden been a cop car? Did the guys have suits (detectives) or dressed informal (undercover or media)?

Yes, could it be the cops?? Dark swarthy types sound like the police.

Yes, could it be the cops?? Dark swarthy types sound like the police.

Mmm maybe not cops. IYKWIM.
I'll admit I looked it up.

swarthy
ˈswɔːði/
adjective

• dark-complexioned.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"swarthy men with gleaming teeth"

• synonyms:dark, dark-coloured, dark-skinned, dark-complexioned, dusky, tanned, black, saturnine, olive-skinned; More

Melb3012Unknown.jpgSilverKIOrioWagonRistevski.jpg

I searched for the address of Wa***nt B**nd and found a car on Google maps/street view 2014. Would like to know if the car could be a silver KIA Rio wagon or not.

Attachments

• IMG_1651.JPG
    IMG_1651.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1652.JPG
    IMG_1652.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1653.JPG
    IMG_1653.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 39

I'd join you! Was thinking the same thing today about staking out. I'd bring the donuts. Wish we were allowed to hire a PI to stake it out and follow BR.

Would be good to go by on bin night and see if the bin has been placed on the curb. SR should be back from holiday for university soon... but where oh where is BR hiding ???

Wishing more information and evidence comes forward for LE soon.

Emirates:
Do you need help going through the hard rubbish, searching for the missing leather designer bag, purse, plus phone.

Perhaps BS needed to 'get rid of them'!

Drive empty. Bins not removed. However there was a metallic blue holden type of car directly opposite. Swarthy dark man in his twenties got out and so did another fellow in the passenger seat. Dark swarthy boy went to open the door for the 3rd occupant in the back. Would a guy open a door for a guy.......I'm guessing it may have been a girl. The driver of the car looked oddly familiar to a post I made around 17 JUN. It's hard rubbish collection down their way at the moment .....I was so tempted to go back and pretend to have a little squizz at the throw aways.

This may be distasteful but has anyone ever wondered if there was some other relationship going on in that home?

Nope and we shouldn't head in that direction, rumours and nasty gossip become fact and that's not what we're about. So far Sarah is a victim.

Sorry Jennifer, I'm 'slow' after a busy day.
But GREAT thought.

??? Could this have been the PROBLEM, or are we TOO IMAGINATIVE !!!

Jennifer, relationship with whom?

I'd join you! Was thinking the same thing today about staking out. I'd bring the donuts. Wish we were allowed to hire a PI to stake it out and follow BR.

Would be good to go by on bin night and see if the bin has been placed on the curb. SR should be back from holiday for university soon... but where oh where is BR hiding ???

Wishing more information and evidence comes forward for LE soon.

We could form a posse!

I can’t believe my luck this morning. In the supermarket car park, there sat an SLK coupe (black, too!) with its top down. (It is lovely and warm in Adelaide today, but not that warm, I wouldn’t think!) Of course, my eyes zoomed right to the car and I meandered over to have a look.

As Oona has stated, the seats come all the way up to the shelf area at the back. Not a skerrick of room in between, unless the driver and/or passenger pulled the base of their seat all the way forward, and even that would not leave that much room. Perhaps enough room for a shovel though, if the boot was already full.

The leg/foot area in the front is pretty roomy. And while the boot looks pretty small, up close it seems as if there would be enough room in there for a bendy person. Especially as the roof apparently folds down into the shelf area behind the seats.

Wish I could have hung around and made sure that Borce didn’t come out of the shops and hop into the car.

Little did the owner realize the onlooker was not admiring a classy little merc........rather how do you fit a body in the boot. Not many would understand however we do, thanks for the observation.

Definately not LE in mho. One fellow looked like he had a stretcher in his ear. Who knows undercover???? I had to pick my son up from his fiancees who happens to live 3 minutes away. Considering it was dark i thought what the heck. Blue car gone, however there was a taupe coloured merc not in the drive it wasparked tight against the other side of the house. I have plate numbers if anybody is interested. Not the first time seen in the same position.

Emirates:
Do you need help going through the hard rubbish, searching for the missing leather designer bag, purse, plus phone.

Perhaps BS needed to 'get rid of them'!
Emirates spat her Pinot out of the mouth !!!!

Hi Emirates. What do you mean by a stretcher in their ear? An earpiece or do you mean those earrings that put a giant hole in your earlobe? :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87