Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving a corpse in KRs slk makes no sense, too conspicous and risky to be seen with luxury sports car in the middle of nowhwe?
Unless she got stranged in the bush or
In DG, unplanned.

Most of us think she was killed at her home and taken to mt macedon in her car but i feel there are more twists and turns here

Sent from my SM-J105Y using Tapatalk

That Mercedes is a poor choice of vehicle to dispose of a body... The boot is tiny on those things and driving off road would have been extremely awkward . A two door Merc would have looked extremely out of place sitting on the side of the bush road where KR was dumped, had it been spotted. People would remember such a thing. I feel that KR was not transported to her resting place in this car...

RSBM

I guess we may need to consider his options. Use Karen's vehicle, which already contained her DNA all over the place, her hair, her skin cells, perhaps even an 'old' blood stain from a scratch or a cut - things that could be relatively easily explained away.

Or take his own vehicle, which contained perhaps just a bit of Karen's DNA around the front passenger seat (or not) and was kept spanky clean for his Uber clients. Clients which he may have intended to transport in his vehicle that day, according to the Uber internal investigation at the request of the police.

Uber is investigating whether the husband of missing Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski worked for the company on the day she disappeared.

It is believed Mr Ristevski received a request from the ride-sharing company to work but it is unknown if he accepted the job .....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ocation-details-emerge-mobile-phone-data.html

RSBM

I guess we may need to consider his options. Use Karen's vehicle, which already contained her DNA all over the place, her hair, her skin cells, perhaps even an 'old' blood stain from a scratch or a cut - things that could be relatively easily explained away.

Or take his own vehicle, which contained perhaps just a bit of Karen's DNA around the front passenger seat (or not) and was kept spanky clean for his Uber clients. Clients which he may have intended to transport in his vehicle that day, according to the Uber internal investigation at the request of the police.

I agree with this - it wasn't like he had the choice of taking her in something more suitable like a Pajero.

Does Sarah's polo have a white stripe?

Have there been any sightings of BR recently>
Could, 'not being around', be advice from his Legals, to avoid media, as KR's anniversary disappearance is approaching?
Any thoughts whether BR, SR attend cemetery on anniversary day, or avoid this also?

All my own thoughts.

Having read the last two posts, I think it is now more likely IMO that KR was strangled/suffocated but not in their house. Could BR have persuaded KR to drive them in her car to VR's house the night before to talk to him about their financial situation, etc. and she died there. Then VR assisted BR with the disposal of the body. The next day, BR went back with shovel to use it to cover body.

I cannot help thinking that VR was involved in some way. Has VR's house and car been forensically examined? If not, perhaps that is why this case has not been solved yet.

I have been travelling so not up to date but would appreciate it if you could point out why this could or could not have happened.

Hi Emirates...It will be interesting when you swing by Avondale next, if the home is still all closed-up as though nobody is living there, as it appeared in your last swing by.

I wonder if SR has returned from Vietnam yet?
I guess she'll be back to Uni soon?
The first anniversay of Karen's death is only 6 days away (29th June). :cry:

Some good sleuthing happening here guys!
Hopefully it's not too long for the next drip-feed from the media. :waiting:

I only see one person in the car -- the driver.
That white streak to me looks like the sun's reflection bouncing off the passenger and/or rear windows. The motion of the vehicle adds to this effect of a silhouette. The passenger seat appears empty in the front-on still of the vehicle.

No amount of digital modification will enhance the stills to identify the driver -- the photographic information and clarity simply isn't there in the footage.

That Mercedes is a poor choice of vehicle to dispose of a body... The boot is tiny on those things and driving off road would have been extremely awkward . A two door Merc would have looked extremely out of place sitting on the side of the bush road where KR was dumped, had it been spotted. People would remember such a thing. I feel that KR was not transported to her resting place in this car...

Begs the question, did he revisit or relocate the body at a different time to the initial disposal? If so, why take her car back to her body? I notice Borce has a 4WD? Why not take that? What was he doing up there? Brazen enough to dump a body in broad daylight?

Bloody strange...

You could be right but it's still a possibility. Sheila von Wiese Mack's body was disposed of in a suitcase by her daughter and bf in Bali in 2014. She looks of similar weight and height.
The convoy suggestion might be the case too but why drive her car...... unless, BR wanted her phone to be tracked by police away from the house not thinking about CCTV picking up him driving her vehicle.

BR might have thought it appeared like Karen did go for a walk and was snatched from the side of the road (his suggestion to family members), and after travelling some distance her phone was switched off by her abductor.

This is the time frame for rigor mortis under normal conditions (temp. not too hot or cold) to enable her body to be squeezed into a tight space, SA had provided this in an earlier post.

0 to 8 Hours: The body starts to stiffen, but is still movable
8 to 12 Hours: Muscles become completely stiff
12 to 24 Hours: Muscles stay stiff
24 to 36 Hours: Stiffness dissipates and muscles become flexible

http://study.com/academy/lesson/rigor-mortis-definition-timeline-stages.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• ant sand.jpg
    ant sand.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 300
I can’t believe my luck this morning. In the supermarket car park, there sat an SLK coupe (black, too!) with its top down. (It is lovely and warm in Adelaide today, but not that warm, I wouldn’t think!) Of course, my eyes zoomed right to the car and I meandered over to have a look.

As Oona has stated, the seats come all the way up to the shelf area at the back. Not a skerrick of room in between, unless the driver and/or passenger pulled the base of their seat all the way forward, and even that would not leave that much room. Perhaps enough room for a shovel though, if the boot was already full.

The leg/foot area in the front is pretty roomy. And while the boot looks pretty small, up close it seems as if there would be enough room in there for a bendy person. Especially as the roof apparently folds down into the shelf area behind the seats.

Wish I could have hung around and made sure that Borce didn’t come out of the shops and hop into the car.

Hi Emirates...It will be interesting when you swing by Avondale next, if the home is still all closed-up as though nobody is living there, as it appeared in your last swing by.

No problems at all Tiddles - I'm on a day off - will pop over and get back to you.

��������

Drive empty. Bins not removed. However there was a metallic blue holden type of car directly opposite. Swarthy dark man in his twenties got out and so did another fellow in the passenger seat. Dark swarthy boy went to open the door for the 3rd occupant in the back. Would a guy open a door for a guy.......I'm guessing it may have been a girl. The driver of the car looked oddly familiar to a post I made around 17 JUN. It's hard rubbish collection down their way at the moment .....I was so tempted to go back and pretend to have a little squizz at the throw aways.

This may be distasteful but has anyone ever wondered if there was some other relationship going on in that home?

Drive empty. Bins not removed. However there was a metallic blue holden type of car directly opposite. Swarthy dark man in his twenties got out and so did another fellow in the passenger seat. Dark swarthy boy went to open the door for the 3rd occupant in the back. Would a guy open a door for a guy.......I'm guessing it may have been a girl. The driver of the car looked oddly familiar to a post I made around 17 JUN. It's hard rubbish collection down their way at the moment .....I was so tempted to go back and pretend to have a little squizz at the throw aways.

Invaluable knowledge. THANK YOU!

This may be distasteful but has anyone ever wondered if there was some other relationship going on in that home?

Absolutely! How many murders involve another woman. I'm waiting for TONI McHugh to enter stage left.
I'd hate to suggest an incestrial relationship with the survivors but considering the previous reports about the affair, nothing would surprise me now.
:sick:

Yes and unfortunately quite distastefully between the two we speak about the most.

I am trying to be careful, but I meant right in the home. Not outside affairs. I know a case of that thing happening.

I thought you might mean that. No I hadn't thought of that one. So many theories that all could be true. I wish we had some hard facts. I'd give my left lung to know what went on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member