Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-16/karen-ristevski-police-release-cctv-of-mercedes/8623652
Stop image in the same spot as i have, match up with the road sign, between 0.14 and 0.15, takes a few tries to get it to right spot, yeah, photographing it made it grainy, if u can get clearer would be more than interested to see ☺

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Sorry itsapuzzle. I can't see it at all. I'm on my phone though, so maybe it would be clearer on a bigger screen.

I just can't see how anyone could be in the back of that model of car (apart from the boot). The SLK class has only the roll over hoops and a small shelf.
525eaa0c9ca8889f319fa988f7bf5c3dx.jpg

I think this is the clearest image we've had so far thank you itsapuzzle. I can see a person in the back too. Given that there also appears to be a back passenger in the front-on shot, I'm revising my theory. I now think BR and VR travelled up there together. All JMO.

Because it's a two door car, the front seats sit quite far back in the window space. I think what we are seeing is the front passenger. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because it's a two door car, the front seats sit quite far back in the window space. I think what we are seeing is the front passenger. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? My husband has been saying that all along and that was my original thought but tappedin did this diagram earlier, so I thought we had that wrong.
c5a4ad9863a6394c181c276e5d631d9e.jpg

I just can't see how anyone could be in the back of that model of car (apart from the boot). The SLK class has only the roll over hoops and a small shelf.

Ah thank you oona. At last I see what it looks like inside. I tried to get clarification on the back seat thing previously.

Well, that's one hell of a good point, Oona 🙂, hee, no back seats, and my mini brain was thinking it was a four seater with two doors. Could a short driver pull the seat forward and as JLZ suggested pull the passenger seat forward to make space for back passenger ? The plot thickens 🤔 ....

Good point xu1d ...... unless of course he's got his bushwalking moccasins, party moccasins, Sunday best moccasins, streetwear moccasins and moccasins for that extra special occasion 樂

He comes across as dodgy, but maybe he just has bunions.

Well, that's one hell of a good point, Oona ��, hee, no back seats, and my mini brain was thinking it was a four seater with two doors. Could a short driver pull the seat forward and as JLZ suggested pull the passenger seat forward to make space for back passenger ? The plot thickens �� ....

Would someone be able to see a short driver in their rear view mirror and be able to describe them?

Well, that's one hell of a good point, Oona , hee, no back seats, and my mini brain was thinking it was a four seater with two doors. Could a short driver pull the seat forward and as JLZ suggested pull the passenger seat forward to make space for back passenger ? The plot thickens 樂 ....

Maybe but I think the space that may be created by putting the seat forward would be an awkward one because of the centre console.
BF586658_9a7174.jpg

Maybe but I think the space that may be created by putting the seat forward would be an awkward one because of the centre console.
BF586658_9a7174.jpg
Thanks so much Oona .... well, I'll be buggered if I know why it looks like someone in passenger seat ..... back to the ol drawing board ☺

Thanks so much Oona .... well, I'll be buggered if I know why it looks like someone in passenger seat ..... back to the ol drawing board ☺

Hopefully one of the cars in the convoy had dashcam footage which may show clear footage, overtook the Mercedes and the driver can also testify who was visible in the vehicle. At least I'm holding out hope for this kind of outcome.

The middle shadowing that can be seen between the two headrests , could just be shadowing b/c of poor photo quality or, depending on what type of shovel he took (that is if he took it on that journey) could be the handle.
We haven't been told what size shovel the soil samples were taken from. Shovels are generally two sizes . The shorter one could fit in the boot but if BR only had a long stick shovel and he took it in the Merc , it would have to have been transported from within the car .

Did we ever get told if the Merc was caught on cctv at one of the car washes along the way

"DETECTIVES have seized a dirty shovel from Karen Ristevski’s family home as they amp up their search for her killer.

Police have focused their investigation on soil on the tool found at the Avondale Heights property, which has been subject to forensic testing, the Herald Sun reports.

Soil samples taken from the shovel have been tested and one matched earth found in the Mount Macedon area, where the missing mother’s remains were found on Monday." http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/9dc8114d82141e403cb1c14b6371c682
So if the shovel was dirty , and KR was in the boot, and the shovel was in the boot, then the shovel would have KRs dna on it too. Right?

Thinking about the iPad google searches.

I'd read a theory from a good source on websleuths that this was a planned and premeditated murder. Not sure if anyone else remembers the post.

It makes me wonder when the google searches were made, before or after Karen's death.

Can't seem to quote and respond from the other threads, so have copy/pasted this from Emirates "It's so easy to swing by on my way home from work. Up thread I mentioned that it appeared to be SR's Polo on the opposite side of the road with 3 swarthy gentlemen in their twenties and 1 lady with long hair......several days ago..... SR would have been overseas at the time. I drive a VW that's why I was fairly sure of the brand. It also appeared like similar figures who were outside the house when I swung by the day after the funeral."

Do you think these men you may have seen are forensics . Could there have been a request to search the house again for clues of blood if they have found the ipad history searches after their initial search of house.

I only see one person in the car -- the driver.
That white streak to me looks like the sun's reflection bouncing off the passenger and/or rear windows. The motion of the vehicle adds to this effect of a silhouette. The passenger seat appears empty in the front-on still of the vehicle.

No amount of digital modification will enhance the stills to identify the driver -- the photographic information and clarity simply isn't there in the footage.

That Mercedes is a poor choice of vehicle to dispose of a body... The boot is tiny on those things and driving off road would have been extremely awkward . A two door Merc would have looked extremely out of place sitting on the side of the bush road where KR was dumped, had it been spotted. People would remember such a thing. I feel that KR was not transported to her resting place in this car...

Begs the question, did he revisit or relocate the body at a different time to the initial disposal? If so, why take her car back to her body? I notice Borce has a 4WD? Why not take that? What was he doing up there? Brazen enough to dump a body in broad daylight?

Bloody strange...

"DETECTIVES have seized a dirty shovel from Karen Ristevski’s family home as they amp up their search for her killer.

Police have focused their investigation on soil on the tool found at the Avondale Heights property, which has been subject to forensic testing, the Herald Sun reports.

Soil samples taken from the shovel have been tested and one matched earth found in the Mount Macedon area, where the missing mother’s remains were found on Monday." http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/9dc8114d82141e403cb1c14b6371c682
So if the shovel was dirty , and KR was in the boot, and the shovel was in the boot, then the shovel would have KRs dna on it too. Right?

If there had been a (family-)convoy of at least 2 cars, then maybe 1 had Karen and 1 the shovel - possible.

I only see one person in the car -- the driver.
That white streak to me looks like the sun's reflection bouncing off the passenger and/or rear windows. The motion of the vehicle adds to this effect of a silhouette. The passenger seat appears empty in the front-on still of the vehicle.

No amount of digital modification will enhance the stills to identify the driver -- the photographic information and clarity simply isn't there in the footage.

That Mercedes is a poor choice of vehicle to dispose of a body... The boot is tiny on those things and driving off road would have been extremely awkward . A two door Merc would have looked extremely out of place sitting on the side of the bush road where KR was dumped, had it been spotted. People would remember such a thing. I feel that KR was not transported to her resting place in this car...

Begs the question, did he revisit or relocate the body at a different time to the initial disposal? If so, why take her car back to her body? I notice Borce has a 4WD? Why not take that? What was he doing up there? Brazen enough to dump a body in broad daylight?

Bloody strange...

oooohhhh cant be bloody strange, he was driving her car around to fix the fuel gauge remember :gaah:

Perhaps he was thinking no-one would suspect a body to be in such a small sporty car? I always thought given footage taken from Toolern Vale Store that BR was going back to get rid of KR's handbag and phone in the Blackhill Rd search area and like you have ventured he and or others took her to Mt Macedon during the night before or sometime after. Is there some structure near the burnt out wine bar that you can drive right in to and unload without being seen? Anyone know? Either way still bizzarre to take your wife's car after an argument when she needs it for work, then lie about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth