Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern with the LE case going forward is why the plea to the drivers in the "convoy". unless something remarkable happened on the road , how likely is it for the average person to remember one car and describe occupant / s , almost a full year later.

I was thinking the same thing, chances of remembering black slk one year on are very slim, even if somebody comes forward and says they remembered a black slk, would you believe them?

This should have been done in the first few weeks of investigation. Releasing footage now is pointless and shows how incompetent our cops are. The only thing it achieves is to let BR know that his story is bs and he drove a bit more further up the road than initially claimed, 10-20 kms?
Also, it proves cops have veak evidence so far when they trying to achive impossible.
Do they really think average Joe from DG remembers a car they saw a year ago?
AR lives there? Maybe it happened in his house in Diggers R?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing, chances of remembering black slk one year on are very slim, even if somebody comes forward and says they remembered a black slk, would you believe them?

This should have been done in the first few weeks of investigation. Releasing footage now is pointless and shows how incompetent our cops are. The only thing it achieves is to let BR know that his story is bs and he drove a bit more further up the road than initially claimed, 10-20 kms?
Also, it proves cops have veak evidence so far when they trying to achive impossible.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Interesting point Didi.
We haven't heard if they did a sweep of AR house.
Did they even do a search at Diggers Rest?
I do recall it being said that CR was surprised when a body had been found at Mt Macedon. Because the police had told them they were searching the Diggers rest area.
I will try and find the link .

emerites said the blinds were pulled and the house looked kinda all locked up.
Empty bins outside.....he could have done a runner like SR. :thinking:

He could have take his brother's advice and living in China on a false passport.

He may also have offed himself.

He outright said they can easily find the 20 other SLK owners, just saying it would expedite things if they called police. I call BS, if I have the contact details of 20 people, I can call them in an hour or less, it's not a big task. Might not clear everyone today, but by the end of the week, sure. They've had a year if it really mattered it would have been done. Maybe it has been done. No sensible person thinks it might be quicker for them to potentially see the news and ring.

Similarly, all those cars are in front of the SLK. Remember even one car that drove behind you yesterday? Maybe if they did something spectacularly stupid on the road. But you won't remember next week.

This is purely to put the CCTV out there and apply pressure. I would bet dollars to donuts they have clearer CCTV as well, none of this ink blot nonsense trying to see whose in the car.

I think they have clearer pics too and while it would convict him in the public eyes, i dont think it legally holds that much weight just. Maybe theyre worried his defense will play some kind of social media bias card?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Maybe there's someone in the back of car because they're gonna pick someone up .... I mean it's a two door car, big production to take passenger when two in front seat, h'mm, maybe they wanna know from drivers behind if they saw a passenger get in later, or something along those lines ..... just a thought 🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Well I am going to suggest if VR was involved in any way that he was wearing that fur line vest.
I hope they did trace dna on that piece of apparel. :D

Could have moved in with the next woman who is going to basically provide him with a steady income and support, and who may look good on paper for his next shaky business venture?
May have moved in with his mum and dad too.

He outright said they can easily find the 20 other SLK owners, just saying it would expedite things if they called police. I call BS, if I have the contact details of 20 people, I can call them in an hour or less, it's not a big task. Might not clear everyone today, but by the end of the week, sure. They've had a year if it really mattered it would have been done. Maybe it has been done. No sensible person thinks it might be quicker for them to potentially see the news and ring.

Similarly, all those cars are in front of the SLK. Remember even one car that drove behind you yesterday? Maybe if they did something spectacularly stupid on the road. But you won't remember next week.

This is purely to put the CCTV out there and apply pressure. I would bet dollars to donuts they have clearer CCTV as well, none of this ink blot nonsense trying to see whose in the car.

Yes, yes and yes, wanted to double like this post.

And the phone call from Rob Stary to Borce!

Haha
Yes Vasko said Boris told him not to come to his house because the media were camped out front.
What does Vasko do! He head to the ruddy spot on the day Martin, Charlie and the driver that knew it was Vasko car. (4WD) were there to do a story.
Just as well that female about the same age as Vasko had something large enough to grab and cover herself up.
What was that a blanket a dry as a bone?

Its so quiet, kept checking the news today but nothing. Just checked the ants nest nothing, thinking maybe his new friend told him to zip it.

Are we missing something?

He may also have offed himself.

It really is a miracle more killers don't 'bundy off'.
Considering the frenzy of cops, media, solicitors, finger pointing and a nothingness dark future of gaol looming it would definitely have be an easy option but maybe it's a greed gene that keeps them standing.

The reason for the murder maybe is what keeps them alive.

FFS just get a divorce and move on. "NO! I deserve it all".

Some call it a miracle, I call it a shame. Rick Thorburn recently had a crack and failed, no surprises there though. Imo

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Its so quiet, kept checking the news today but nothing. Just checked the ants nest nothing, thinking maybe his new friend told him to zip it.

Maybe they've got a truckload of crimestopper calls to work through since the cctv went public 🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

He has been uncharacteristically muted since the cctv........

I find the moccasins interesting...

Would you wear moccasins to a potentially muddy, wet, bushy area unless you were somewhat familiar with the area and had been there before?

in my editing of the original image (thread#10,post#1030) i adjusted clarity, defog, blacks, exposure, and contrast, until i could adjust no further without losing overall clarity.
in a lightbulb moment, i wondered what result might be achieved if i were to screenshot that enhancement and use it as a base image which would then permit me to further the enhancement process with a reapplication of the same lighting adjustments.
the following effect was achieved >
3468e28cf92e9d798d39ece34015460d.png

i can't see the driver, although there appears to be a passenger sitting low in the front seat, peering above the passenger side mirror; two figures are sitting in the rear of the vehicle.
probably editing overkill, but spooky, if nothing else!

original image source >
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...k=3dde0110a6f4198eece6b1c46c08b958-1497762528
[emoji887]

in my editing of the original image (thread#10,post#1030) i adjusted clarity, defog, blacks, exposure, and contrast, until i could adjust no further without losing overall clarity.
in a lightbulb moment, i wondered what result might be achieved if i were to screenshot that enhancement and use it as a base image which would then permit me to further the enhancement process with a reapplication of the same lighting adjustments.
the following effect was achieved >
3468e28cf92e9d798d39ece34015460d.png

i can't see the driver, although there appears to be a passenger sitting low in the front seat, peering above the passenger side mirror; two figures are sitting in the rear of the vehicle.
probably editing overkill, but spooky, if nothing else!

original image source >
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...k=3dde0110a6f4198eece6b1c46c08b958-1497762528
[emoji887]
I see one clear person who to me appears to be BR, wearing sunglasses... but in the passenger seat??? I have no idea if I am looking at it correctly. I don't see the rear passengers (perhaps because I am looking on my mobile)
Great job on the edit!

JMOO IMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members