Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the right man for this case?

I would say definitely. He has massive experience in dealing with all facets that could be involved in a murder case.

Domestic situations, multicultural situations, reprisal situations. Seems to believe in involving the media/public to assist with cases that are harder to get before the court. Will tackle a cold case. Will utilise a sting, if necessary.

And he had clout and some seniority in the Homicide Squad ... and now has all of that in the Missing Persons Squad, with an even more elevated position.

attachment.php

I am puzzled about when that photo was taken. Surely all of the leaves and branches were removed during forensic investigations and before media had access to the site.

I was thinking the same. Was she on top of these branches? Or under them? [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wondered whether it was to have evidence to confirm the date on which the cars were filmed. In case the defence suggested that the Mercedes was at that location but on another day and the CCTV date data had been doctored.

OK could LE be looking for someone to confirm it wasn't Karen's car and it wasn't BR.

The whole point is the defence will be hammering that it wasn't her Merc so if no-one confirms it WASN'T well the defence has nothing.

I think they are crossing their t's and asking for ppl who might have driven their Merc that day in that direction.

I think LE know it's her car so the defence can prove it wasn't.
(Just a bit of brainstorming).

I would say definitely. He has massive experience in dealing with all facets that could be involved in a murder case.

Domestic situations, multicultural situations, reprisal situations. Seems to believe in involving the media/public to assist with cases that are harder to get before the court. Will tackle a cold case. Will utilise a sting, if necessary.

And he had clout and some seniority in the Homicide Squad ... and now has all of that in the Missing Persons Squad, with an even more elevated position.

He sounds promising SouthAussie, I hope he can bring a satisfactory ending to this case and going by his press conference the odds are good. He appears to be a go-getter.

The only thing I can think of is time, it may have taken this long to collate all the information.

It could also be the change in personnel working the case.

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I think I read over the last few days that the previous head of Missing Persons has fairly recently retired.
Sometimes these links are elusive to find again!

Hey Horror!! [emoji137] I wish we knew that too, but we've not been told that. Of course the car may have returned a different way also.
If the neighbours cctv captured KR's time of leaving the house, it likely captured the return time, and perhaps earlier than 10AM and later that afternoon........

If the neighbours cctv captured KR's time of leaving the house, it likely captured the return time, and perhaps earlier than 10AM and later that afternoon........

Yes, and I think that 2pm time slot where Borce's phone apparently was 'on' again is significant, too.

Yes , but why the delay. It hinder not help the case.

What if I came forward and said 'oh that's me, that's my car, I drive the
same route everyday at the same time'.

I think they could be eliminating all negatives.

I think those CCTV recordings are date and time stamped, aren't they? Hence, the 11:10am sighting ... on that day.

If the defence could argue about that, they could also argue about all the telecoms ping times and dates, too.

Perhaps some things have to be trusted as being accurate. Especially if there have been no previous incidences of these particular things being inaccurate.

If they left in haste what could have been the reason. Did they know that ACA might be there and needed to get there before them, if so why? More questions fewer answers in this case.

Oh to listen in to the tapped phone of BR frantically ripping strips off VR.

Spill those beans boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member