Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that has got BR riled up is the idea that there were/are money troubles and I feel that therein will lie the missing piece of this puzzle.

Why so defensive? Why can't we discuss finances? Why is it a sore point? Who do/did you owe money to? Who are you afraid of?

Obvs MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was about appearances and ego at first. But now I wonder!

Why are the pings and searches focused on Toolern Vale, the location of the burnt out restaurant? As early as August last year police were asking people to search their properties in that area. They returned in October by helicopter. In December they removed evidence from Blackhill Rd. Something happened there.

It was EOFY. I know crooks don't have all their business tied up neatly at the end of the financial year for tax purposes. But it might be a date people commit to. Did they meet someone out at the restaurant?? The way ACA put it sounds like his phone was off after it pinged in Diggers. I don't see anyone killing Karen in order to get money out of them, she is no help dead, but could have it escalated even as a family dispute due to shady business?

But then! Not only some dubious business links, AR is right there in the vicinity as well. 10 days after your drug addicted step-son rings with his accusations seems like a pretty volatile time to me as well. Based in reality or otherwise it is going to equal turmoil.

The very bare bones facts we know are so compelling.

I think it is very possible that Borce is so upset about the financial stuff becoming public because he has other irons in the fire that need financial backing/loans/arrangements.

With a man accustomed to the level of wheeling and dealing that he seems to have been involved with, it is hard for me to imagine him being content with being an Uber driver or similar, until his eventual retirement.

I agree. She seems like a no nonsense kind of person. Happy to come in and actively support the family at the beginning, even going as far as being the spokesperson - so strong and practical- but it seems IMO that she withdrew her active support of BR once she joined the dots. Wonder how her relationship with SR looks now?

Boy would I love to sit down and have an honest conversation with her.

What would we give to have aunty P join us here.
What would I give to sit and have a cuppa with her.

But why has she gone quiet?

I wondered the same with Sharon Edwards boys, it was if they'd moved on and forgotten their mum.

I think the police give them enough hints to know the job is being done and not to worry. I believe they are confidentially updated.

One more thought about body language.

Baden-Clay, John Edwards and Sarah all blubbered like tearless uncontrolled fools.

Borce was very controlled.

G'night guys.

:eek:fftobed:

I thought it was about appearances and ego at first. But now I wonder!

Why are the pings and searches focused on Toolern Vale, the location of the burnt out restaurant? As early as August last year police were asking people to search their properties in that area. They returned in October by helicopter. In December they removed evidence from Blackhill Rd. Something happened there.

It was EOFY. I know crooks don't have all their business tied up neatly at the end of the financial year for tax purposes. But it might be a date people commit to. Did they meet someone out at the restaurant?? The way ACA put it sounds like his phone was off after it pinged in Diggers. I don't see anyone killing Karen in order to get money out of them, she is no help dead, but could have it escalated even as a family dispute due to shady business?

But then! Not only some dubious business links, AR is right there in the vicinity as well. 10 days after your drug addicted step-son rings with his accusations seems like a pretty volatile time to me as well. Based in reality or otherwise it is going to equal turmoil.

The very bare bones facts we know are so compelling.

BBM I agree with you. I do not think Karen was murdered at home nor did she travel in the Mercedes. Somehow I think VR was also involved or present when it happened.

Yes I agree, she seems worldly, perspicacious and no nonsense does Ms Gray. From what I've gathered Patricia and her family are very loving and most of the photos used in the media are from the Gray (Karen's maternal family of origin) events.
I'm also curious as to why PG didn't attend Karen's funeral? It may just have been an illness or scheduling she couldn't get out of, but she does appear to me to be the only person able to say what she really feels in this case. No doubt she'd like to say more! MOO
And yes, Karen was discarded like rubbish, and yes, Ms Gray had joined the dots a long time ago. Karen is her sister's daughter and she would have been aware of subtle family issues for over 20 years. Not much gets past her, I reckon.

To my knowledge Paula Gray lives in New Zealand...as does Karen's cousin Steve Richardson who is a member here on WS...Neither of them attended Karen's funeral service.

PG appears to be a very smart cookie and joined the dots while here... and because her daughter lives in Melbourne (the one who was beside Sarah in all the pics at Karen's funeral) decided to stay away from the funeral...Steve R also mentioned on here that he didn't attend...MOO

BBM I agree with you. I do not think Karen was murdered at home nor did she travel in the Mercedes. Somehow I think VR was also involved or present when it happened.

Smart Thinking, Ozazure, and Estelle's reply.
Why such focus on these searches???

Just wondering why you don't think Karen was murdered at home?...I agree that VR was also involved or present when it happened.

Do you feel that it happened around VR's stomping ground with which he was very familiar?...Could that explain that maybe Sarah doesn't know what really happened to Karen?

Just wondering why you don't think Karen was murdered at home?...I agree that VR was also involved or present when it happened.

Do you feel that it happened around VR's stomping ground with which he was very familiar?...Could that explain that maybe Sarah doesn't know what really happened to Karen?

Matey,
Perhaps YOU are right.
Sarah is NOT sure what happened!!!

Yes I agree, she seems worldly, perspicacious and no nonsense does Ms Gray. From what I've gathered Patricia and her family are very loving and most of the photos used in the media are from the Gray (Karen's maternal family of origin) events.
I'm also curious as to why PG didn't attend Karen's funeral? It may just have been an illness or scheduling she couldn't get out of, but she does appear to me to be the only person able to say what she really feels in this case. No doubt she'd like to say more! MOO
And yes, Karen was discarded like rubbish, and yes, Ms Gray had joined the dots a long time ago. Karen is her sister's daughter and she would have been aware of subtle family issues for over 20 years. Not much gets past her, I reckon.

I agree with you Poirot's niece, I reckon she didn't attend because I think there is a major rift between the two family's. It must have been a tough decision for her not attend. How long this rift has gone on for is anyones guess but I think PG would have gone to the funeral if not for it. JMO.

ACA film crews claim they were at the Macedon site filming a story to mark the one year anniversary of Karen's disappearance when they bumped into VR.

Was the story ever completed and did it go to air? I don't recall any news whatsoever about Karen on June 29th or days following.

https://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/ne...h-for-clues-into-the-death-of-karen-ristevski

"Information given to investigators in recent days confirms the sighting of a black Mercedes Benz in the vicinity of Childers Road and Mount Macedon Road, Mount Macedon about midday on the day Karen went missing.

Further information from a witness indicates that a lone male was seen near the car.

Investigators have information that confirms a witness had reported the sighting prior to the discovery of Karen’s body, and therefore would have had no knowledge as to the location of Karen’s resting place.

The importance and potential veracity of the observation cannot be overstated.

The location is only about 1.5 km from where Karen body was ultimately discovered."

Not sure if this is a re-hash of existing info released to public but it just popped up on the Vic Pol website and thought I should share.

No that's definitely new information. Very interesting maybe things are heating up again? Let's hope so!

Reporter and camera crew (Ch9) back at Karen's Avondale Heights home at least an hour ago.

[video=twitter;885221025360760832]https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/885221025360760832[/video]

https://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/ne...h-for-clues-into-the-death-of-karen-ristevski

"Information given to investigators in recent days confirms the sighting of a black Mercedes Benz in the vicinity of Childers Road and Mount Macedon Road, Mount Macedon about midday on the day Karen went missing.

Further information from a witness indicates that a lone male was seen near the car.

Investigators have information that confirms a witness had reported the sighting prior to the discovery of Karen’s body, and therefore would have had no knowledge as to the location of Karen’s resting place.

The importance and potential veracity of the observation cannot be overstated.

The location is only about 1.5 km from where Karen body was ultimately discovered."

Not sure if this is a re-hash of existing info released to public but it just popped up on the Vic Pol website and thought I should share.

Thanks Westside Sleuth ...... interesting they're returning to Mt Macedon area to search for clues today .... could belongings have been disposed of in the Childers Rd area 🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member