Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was home all day" ..... bit of a problem there �� - I have at times entertained the thought that someone else took KRs car and he made up story about fuel gauge on the spot to protect someone, but then his phone wouldn't be in KRs car, it would be home with him, oh dear ..... must have nerves of steel to think of such BS on the spot like that and run with it ... MOO

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

The phone call from the staff member later that morning ... um, ahh ....
What time was that exactly? I suspect she would have tried to call Karen first.
What did Boris say to the staff member when she called him and informed him Karen had not shown up for work? Karen has gone for a walk to clear her head, no worries she usually comes back through the door within a couple of hours.

Apparently at some point in his version of events he has said that he went to fuel up but missed the turn off. Then he was going to go to the family store and missed that turn off as well.
The faulty fuel gauge being fixed when he hit the bump.:facepalm:

In which order did he offer his explanations for being on the Calder from about 10:30am on the day his wife simply vanished after having committed to being home all day.

Why would he say that?
Maybe the police had evidence that the tank was indeed full that morning (maybe Karen had filled it the evening before) and therefore the car could not have taken anymore fuel, as Boris had suggested.
Um, ahh,um, ahh

Another mechanic said the 2004 Mercedes has two sensors in the fuel tank and both would have to be faulty to give an empty or half-full reading.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/i...stevski-fuel-gauge-claim-20170222-guizzg.html

imo

karen is said to have travelled OS frequently on 'business' trips - which must surely have included some pleasure? might she have found a true confidant far from home - a person who could perhaps shine some light (as relayed by karen) concerning the Ristevski family dynamics and karen's own personal intentions in the lead up to her disappearance? [emoji848]
(^ this was my thought while she was still listed as a missing person, but the recent question of whether she may have kept a diary has me again considering the OS avenue)

[emoji887]

"Karen has gone for a walk to clear her head, no worries she usually comes back through the door within a couple of hours".

The only time I remember I 've ever walked away from someone was when they were being irrational or out of control was when my son was 13 and he is now 39.

So what does that tell you?

You can't argue with stupidity.

"Karen has gone for a walk to clear her head, no worries she usually comes back through the door within a couple of hours".

When would a woman leave her own home?
Karen wasn't dressed for a jog?

Did she have to leave to diffuse an a volitile situation Borce?

We all know she didn't have the chance to too leave.

I agree TGY Karen never walked or ran out of her home, she may have tried...imo

Why would a woman leave her own home on foot when she was expected to be at her boutique. It seems the description of what Karen was wearing was her being ready to head of to work, probably in her heels.

I am really curious as to what Borce told the staff member when she called. Did he say Karen had gone for a walk and had not yet returned? Did he say she had already left for work?

I would have hidden it at a good gf's home or maybe at the store somewhere where BR wouldn't find it. If I didn't hide it early enough I would have taken it with me in the "lost" golden handbag when I indeed left the home during a dangerous situation (and planned never to return).
Yes, FromGermany. Maybe 'lost golden handbag, contains KR's diary, plus personal papers!!!!. The lovely bag, plus contents, cannot be located? Wonder who knows where they are? Destroyed?

I don't believe for a second she routinely went on walks to clear her head, same as Allison wasn't known to walk.

I agree TGY Karen never walked or ran out of her home, she may have tried...imo

Why would a woman leave her own home on foot when she was expected to be at her boutique. It seems the description of what Karen was wearing was her being ready to head of to work, probably in her heels.

I am really curious as to what Borce told the staff member when she called. Did he say Karen had gone for a walk and had not yet returned? Did he say she had already left for work?

Or what she was wearing the day before. The staff will know that, won't they? It would be such useful information to know if she was wearing different clothes or the same as what they last saw her in. Not that it helps us, as nobody is saying ANYTHING!

This is so frustrating. Give us something LE! Family members?! Anyone who knows anything? Please!

I did a drive by of the house today. All quiet & closed up looking. Also drove past the Rosamond Rd house (also quiet) and the Moonee Ponds cafe owned by BR's wife (??)... nothing of note, but felt good to stay connected to the case & know that if anything goes down, we'll know about it.

Thanks to everyone for their top sleuthing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or what she was wearing the day before. The staff will know that, won't they? It would be such useful information to know if she was wearing different clothes or the same as what they last saw her in. Not that it helps us, as nobody is saying ANYTHING!

Insp Stephen Dennis at the Toolern Vale search
4:13 - A reporter asks "this area is notorious for being a black spot for mobile phones."
Insp brushed that question off.
Is it a black spot? Anyone :dunno:

3:36 - Stephen Dennis was asked something about the US. Could not pick up the question.
His reply - "I am sorry I am unaware of what that is in terms of the United States."
Of course we now know that was the gps taken from the squeaky clean merc when it was seized.
LE do keep things close to their chest, don't they? Even when being eaten alive by flies...lol.

Yes what was Karen wearing on the Tuesday and was Borce at the store?

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/12/19/10/10/ristevski

This is so frustrating. Give us something LE! Family members?! Anyone who knows anything? Please!

I did a drive by of the house today. All quiet & closed up looking. Also drove past the Rosamond Rd house (also quiet) and the Moonee Ponds cafe owned by BR's wife (??)... nothing of note, but felt good to stay connected to the case & know that if anything goes down, we'll know about it.

Thank you for doing that for us all.

Yes what was Karen wearing on the Tuesday and was Borce at the store?[/QUOTE said:
The CCTV from the Watergardens store would answer both these questions. I'm sure LE have reviewed this footage. They sure do keep their cards close to their chest!

No news for almost a month. One year anniversary passed without so much as a mention of Karen's name. Why is it taking so long to make an arrest?!?!

Great thinking.

Unless Karen was murdered/incapacitated before getting ready for bed she could've been in the same clothes. But the clothes she went missing in didn't look what an owner would wear in a top end dress shop. I hope the cops checked the laundry basket as they did for Sharon Edwards, the clothes Sharon was wearing that evening were in the basket.

I've heard some shop assistants wear the clothes for sale to display them.
I think Karen is wearing a similar design/pattern of this green dress. She had a nice figure to show the clothes she had for sale so maybe she got dressed at work.

Attachments

• IMG_1671.JPG
    IMG_1671.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 33

I think she may have tried to leave the home (by night rather than in the morning) during a very stressful situation but she didn't get that far, IMO.
Her clothing seems to have been as seen on the mannequin:
RistevskiMannequin.jpg

No jogging gear but also nothing what she would wear for work, I think. Shoes anyway unknown by BR, it seems. AND unknown by Sarah, if she was at home at the time and could have known it at all.

You can also see it like this: BR had already dressed her mourning clothes ....

Great thinking.

Unless Karen was murdered/incapacitated before getting ready for bed she could've been in the same clothes. But the clothes she went missing in didn't look what an owner would wear in a top end dress shop. I hope the cops checked the laundry basket as they did for Sharon Edwards, the clothes Sharon was wearing that evening were in the basket.

I've heard some shop assistants wear the clothes for sale to display them.
I think Karen is wearing a similar design/pattern of this green dress. She had a nice figure to show the clothes she had for sale so maybe she got dressed at work.

She is in a black jacket and black skirt/pants in the photo in this article. That look similar to the mannequin.
imo

KR.jpg

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/e25ebc4d4e56a29fb6ec9c78bf0f5403

I think she may have tried to leave the home (by night rather than in the morning) during a very stressful situation but she didn't get that far, IMO.
Her clothing seems to have been as seen on the mannequin:
attachment.php

No jogging gear but also nothing what she would wear for work, I think. Shoes anyway unknown by BR, it seems. AND unknown by Sarah, if she was at home at the time and could have known it at all.

BBM

Karen could opt to leave her dress shoes at work and wear casuals home. :thinking:

My brain hurts!!

Attachments

• IMG_1672.JPG
    IMG_1672.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 25

Thanks Westside, for keeping us informed by 'checking out' home, etc.:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw