Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im seeing extraordinary parallels between these two cases.
The same template is money, greed, disfunction & a protective family.
I'm anticipating large superannuation & life/business insurance and a love interest.

I mentioned the parallels very very early on and was shot down by some but I still stand by my original thoughts.

Yes TGY....There might even be a "T? Mc$Hu%gh" out there lurking in the biscuits aisle at the local supermarket...but she should stay away from roundabouts, granny pashes and cobbers logs...if she's got any brains :lurk:!

Oh well...I hope there's plenty of action happening in the background because there's not much happening here :waiting::sweep::worms: .

Great, from Germany.
A diary would be wonderful.
However it may have 'disappeared'!

A Diary, as clever 'from Germany' suggested may have been LOST.

But Psychiatric/ Psychologist/ Doctor's reports will not go MISSING.

Great thinking 'TGY'.

Local 'snoops'. Is it correct both BR, SR not living at Residence?.
?? both on holidays.

If others there, could they be RENTERS for some CASH?

If home vacant, could 'BANK' have taken possession?
All my own thoughts, but wondering !!

I need a new clue ..... something, anything, give me something new ....... come on media, verified members, LE, just one more clue, even a cryptic coded message will do ...... please🙄

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I need a new clue ..... something, anything, give me something new ....... come on media, verified members, LE, just one more clue, even a cryptic coded message will do ...... please[emoji849]

I'm with you on that itsapuzzle. Give us something, please. I feel we have discussed everything we've got in minute detail. A coded message from a verified member would be tops.

I'm with you on that itsapuzzle. Give us something, please. I feel we have discussed everything we've got in minute detail. A coded message from a verified member would be tops.
That's the way CalliopeGG ..... I'll just sit here and wait, pen in hand notepad at the ready, for the new tip-offs to start flooding in .... the lines are now open ....

That's the way CalliopeGG ..... I'll just sit here and wait, pen in hand notepad at the ready, for the new tip-offs to start flooding in .... the lines are now open ....

YES! We are open for business. Here are the possible motives we've come up with so far:

Insurance money
Affair
Crime of passion - argued and lost it!
Marital discord - SR planning to leave or family dynamics relating to AR.
Financial control
Covering for someone else
Desperate for money to pay back loan shark or gambling debts
Cover up of accident
Domestic abuse

Have I missed anything?? What else?

(These are just theories).

YES! We are open for business. Here are the possible motives we've come up with so far:

Insurance money
Affair
Crime of passion - argued and lost it!
Marital discord - SR planning to leave or family dynamics relating to AR.
Financial control
Covering for someone else
Desperate for money to pay back loan shark or gambling debts
Cover up of accident
Domestic abuse

Have I missed anything?? What else?

(These are just theories).

I reckon that just about covers it CalliopeGG ...... oooh one more, the evil stranger [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I googled: chrisp+au+borce+vasko - and :drumroll: - your Chris P. Bacon showed up like this :great:

attachment.php

Wonderful! :D

Well I'll be buggered! I don't recall saying anything like that!

I wish I had tho, Vasco considering rebuilding the burnt out restaurant that's why he was there.

WOW that's left field but highly possible.

Well I'll be buggered! I don't recall saying anything like that!

I wish I had tho, Vasco considering rebuilding the burnt out restaurant that's why he was there.

WOW that's left field but highly possible.

I don't understand what that's all about and why it comes up with CRISP. P. BACON. It's on an earlier thread and was a theory posted by ScottKam I believe.

I need a new clue ..... something, anything, give me something new ....... come on media, verified members, LE, just one more clue, even a cryptic coded message will do ...... please🙄

ARREST !!

:floorlaugh:

The devil made me do that!
That should keep you guys happy for the moment.

No responsibility for heart failure during tomfoolery. :D

ARREST !!

:floorlaugh:

The devil made me do that!
That should keep you guys happy for the moment.

No responsibility for heart failure during tomfoolery. :D

Haha. Got me REAL good! Could have been a cardiac arrest.

I don't understand what that's all about and why it comes up with CRISP. P. BACON. It's on an earlier thread and was a theory posted by ScottKam I believe.

Too weird.

VR Mrs owns a restaurant/cafe. Maybe he was scavenging for things they could use.

Wow. Rebuilding that restaurant would need some serious funds IYKWIM.

Planned hit?
Oooh, forgot about the planned hit theory, TGY ..... add that to list CalliopeGG ..... now we have a top 10 theory list, in no particalar order .... if I may put it out there that maybe evil stranger comes in at number 10 on the chart 🤔

I'm watching 'Killer Women' and LE used the 911 call to charge the wife of the murder of her husband (among other things).

They explained that an innocent's 911 call will give the operator vital information like address, the condition of the injured and follow instructions.

The guilty will convince the operator of their alibi. Like 'I was at the gym and I wasn't at home and I just walked in'.

I remember Baden-Clay's 000 call was like the latter. All the rubbish under the sun about his alibi, where he was, what he's been doing and how he's getting the children dressed for school, with lots of ums & ahhs. (Remembering Borce's first media interview- ums & ahhs galore)!

I want to hear the call that Borce made or who did. Was it directly to the local police station, do they record the calls from the get go? Or was it a 000 call which WILL be recorded.

That will be interesting.

I'm watching 'Killer Women' and LE used the 911 call to charge the wife of the murder of her husband (among other things).

They explained that an innocent's 911 call will give the operator vital information like address, the condition of the injured and follow instructions.

The guilty will convince the operator of their alibi. Like 'I was at the gym and I wasn't at home and I just walked in'.

I remember Baden-Clay's 000 call was like the latter. All the rubbish under the sun about his alibi, where he was, what he's been doing and how he's getting the children dressed for school, with lots of ums & ahhs. (Remembering Borce's first media interview- ums & ahhs galore)!

I want to hear the call that Borce made or who did. Was it directly to the local police station, do they record the calls from the get go? Or was it a 000 call which WILL be recorded.

That will be interesting.

As the search for Ms Ristevski continues, former Homicide Detective Ron Iddles said the case is all the more difficult when there is no search area.

“When you have a missing person, you don’t have a crime scene, you normally don’t have a witness so you’re starting behind the eight ball,” Mr Iddles told 9NEWS.

“It’s about talking to the person who last saw them alive, normally we would take a statement and commit them to the story.”

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/07/20/09/08/missing-melbourne-mum

I was home all day.
"I started to call her phone there was no answer it went to straight to message bank."

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...tepson-makes-cash-grab-for-tel-lall-interview

As the search for Ms Ristevski continues, former Homicide Detective Ron Iddles said the case is all the more difficult when there is no search area.

“When you have a missing person, you don’t have a crime scene, you normally don’t have a witness so you’re starting behind the eight ball,” Mr Iddles told 9NEWS.

“It’s about talking to the person who last saw them alive, normally we would take a statement and commit them to the story

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/07/20/09/08/missing-melbourne-mum

I was home all day.
"I started to call her phone there was no answer it went to straight to message bank."

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...tepson-makes-cash-grab-for-tel-lall-interview
"I was home all day" ..... bit of a problem there 🤔 - I have at times entertained the thought that someone else took KRs car and he made up story about fuel gauge on the spot to protect someone, but then his phone wouldn't be in KRs car, it would be home with him, oh dear ..... must have nerves of steel to think of such BS on the spot like that and run with it ... MOO

Great, from Germany.
A diary would be wonderful.
However it may have 'disappeared'!

I would have hidden it at a good gf's home or maybe at the store somewhere where BR wouldn't find it. If I didn't hide it early enough I would have taken it with me in the "lost" golden handbag when I indeed left the home during a dangerous situation (and planned never to return).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129