Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know, Karen may have been wearing a nightie when she went 'missing', or trackiedaks or other lounging attire.

If any other clothes of hers were missing, they may not have been on her person ... just bundled up and disposed of. And how would anyone know? Sarah, who may know her mum's clothes/shoes better than most other people, isn't saying a word.

For all we know, Karen may have been wearing a nightie when she went 'missing', or trackiedaks or other lounging attire.

If any other clothes of hers were missing, they may not have been on her person ... just bundled up and disposed of. And how would anyone know? Sarah, who may know her mum's clothes/shoes better than most other people, isn't saying a word.

True SA Karen's clothes and handbag may have been disposed so she wasn't easily identified when she was found.

How sad to think the only child isn't fighting for her mother's justice.

Spontaneous ...... if any Sleuthers come across the number 454 anywhere in this case can you share it straight away, the Scottish psychic said it means something ...., forgive my obsession with said Scottish psychic [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True SA Karen's clothes and handbag may have been disposed so she wasn't easily identified when she was found.

How sad to think the only child isn't fighting for her mother's justice.

Maybe, but it would be very foolish of the last person to see her to say she was decked out in all black if she wasn't. In case Karen or the clothes were ever found, together or apart.
The bag did start out as being silver and then changed to gold. I wonder how that happened?
Foolish ... um, ahh I was home all day.

ARREST !!

:floorlaugh:

The devil made me do that!
That should keep you guys happy for the moment.

No responsibility for heart failure during tomfoolery. :D

It's time for a long rant folks!

With all the technology and latest resources available to detectives today, why is it taking so long for some arrests for Karen's killer/killers?
Police are asking the public to come forward...yet we are told nothing in return re the progress in Karen's case...so frustrating!

I live on the Sunshine Coast very close to where Daniel Morcombe went missing and I still believe to this very day that had Bruce and Denise Morcombe and their little bush Lawyer not taken the enormous task of the investigation in finding Daniel's killer, Daniel's body would still not have been found.

There were many mistakes made from the beginning by police... in fact, there is a current investigation into how the Lead Detective handled Daniel's case...Brett Cowan (jailed for his murder) was suspected right from the start yet it wasn't followed up when it should have been.
Within a day of Daniel's disappearance, Bruce and Denise hadn't hired a lawyer...they began searching homes (knocking on doors) and properties themselves.

However, they received a phone call from a local lawyer who offered his services free in the search for Daniel, which the Morcombes accepted...
Well did they take action!...
They went way back to the beginning and found so many discrepancies in the files made available to them...Updates to the public were shown regularly on our local news outlets and we were kept up to date with them right from the beginning.

Sadly, Karen's family have let her down terribly by not working with the police.
Just note the difference between what the Morcombes did in finding Daniel's killer compared with what the Ristevskies have done...disgraceful!

Morcombes had numerous large billboards displayed along the Bruce Highway, flyers with Daniels pics in all the shopping centres throughout the Sunshine Coast, milk cartons with Daniel's pics on them, as well as on buses and taxis etc...Wherever you went Daniels beautiful angelic face was out there...
Denise vowed from the beginning that they would never give up until they found Daniel and many years later through sheer persistance and positivity, they finally found him and put him to rest with a beautiful funeral...
The Daniel Morcombe Foundation is very much alive to this day helping other families to cope.

It's such a pity that the same hasn't been done for Karen!

Now for some ARRESTS :please: MOO.

“If everyone did their utmost, we will get somewhere. Someone has done something to her, an *individual. That person we haven’t found yet, but we need to find out where Karen has been discarded like a piece of rubbish."

Patricia Gray- Karen's Aunt.
There are two people who seem to be doing the opposite of their utmost. Very telling.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/04635f24c20382b608b0e329d160eb31

“If everyone did their utmost, we will get somewhere. Someone has done something to her, an *individual. That person we haven’t found yet, but we need to find out where Karen has been discarded like a piece of rubbish."

Patricia Gray- Karen's Aunt.
There are two people who seem to be doing the opposite of their utmost. Very telling.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/04635f24c20382b608b0e329d160eb31

but we need to find out where Karen has been discarded like a piece of rubbish."

Thanx Poirot
In hindsight it's interesting this was said when the searches were still around the river.
At that stage Karen could have been carefully buried in peaceful surroundings or happily O/Seas on a fake passport for all anyone knew. It's strange the aunt hit the nail on the head. Karen WAS discarded like a piece of rubbish. Poor little thing.

The Australian article the 29 August this on the 8 Sept

Karen Ristevski: Missing Melbourne mum's car filmed on CCTV
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/09/08/08/32/missing-melbourne-mums-car-filmed-on-cctv

0:56 - Police refuse to comment on today's cctv footage other than to say it is not clear who is in the vehicle. It is not clear who is in the passenger side.
It is believed police will now analyse the footage.
Somehow I think that footage had long been analysed.
The Chief Commissioner of Police said cctv quality is often very variable. Could be really good or really bad and determines what you could do with that image.

What did they do with that image?

The R's house was never declared a crime scene, was it?
I recall in an earlier video the reporter said that Aunt P had stayed with the family for about a week but I cannot find it. I will keep looking. Does anyone else remember that?

I wonder if all the businesses are fronts for something else ..... phoney and fake ...... as fake as the fur on VRs vest [emoji848]

I wonder if all the businesses are fronts for something else ..... phoney and fake ...... as fake as the fur on VRs vest [emoji848]

Something doesnt add up. Could Karen have been taken by someone wanting something from BR money back? then she was murdered by those people because he couldnt do what they wanted. I know it sounds far fetched but something is not right, if it was BR you would think the police would have made an arrest by now.

To my knowledge, the Ristevski house was never declared a crime scene and I have often wondered why...maybe vital clues were missed from the very beginning because Karen's case was declared a Missing Persons Case at first... as was Allison Baden-Clay's... but it didn't take Detectives long for Allison's case to escalate to murder/homicide with warning signs like the scratches on GBC's face.

I am wondering if Karen had been a victim of domestic violence for some considerable time and coupled with their arguments over money (or lack thereof) things just got out of control causing her death inside the house... or was Karen so afraid of him and fighting to escape the violent abuse but didn't make it this time around.

Why have investigators with the Victorian Police remained tight-lipped on this case that is getting colder by the day and have yet to reveal the results of the Post Mortem examination of Karen's body including the Cause Of Death, even though we know how badly decomposed her body was, considering the amount of time exposed to the elements...MOO

The only thing that has got BR riled up is the idea that there were/are money troubles and I feel that therein will lie the missing piece of this puzzle.

Why so defensive? Why can't we discuss finances? Why is it a sore point? Who do/did you owe money to? Who are you afraid of?

Obvs MOO

I'm also wondering what ever happened to the 'special' that ACA were supposedly doing on KRs' murder, this was when they 'ran into' VR wearing his 'bush mans' clothes at KRs' disposal site.

Maybe, but it would be very foolish of the last person to see her to say she was decked out in all black if she wasn't. In case Karen or the clothes were ever found, together or apart.
The bag did start out as being silver and then changed to gold. I wonder how that happened?
Foolish ... um, ahh I was home all day.

I think of Jennifer Ramsaran (US case) who went missing 'when she went to the mall to go shopping' and was later found naked in a ditch .... not wearing the last clothes her husband (who is in prison now for her murder) saw her in.

I think of Jennifer Ramsaran (US case) who went missing 'when she went to the mall to go shopping' and was later found naked in a ditch .... not wearing the last clothes her husband (who is in prison now for her murder) saw her in.

If Karen was found naked then police would have more work to do. But if she was found in anything other than what Boris described. How would he have explain that? eg pj's

but we need to find out where Karen has been discarded like a piece of rubbish."

Thanx Poirot
In hindsight it's interesting this was said when the searches were still around the river.
At that stage Karen could have been carefully buried in peaceful surroundings or happily O/Seas on a fake passport for all anyone knew. It's strange the aunt hit the nail on the head. Karen WAS discarded like a piece of rubbish. Poor little thing.

Yes I agree, she seems worldly, perspicacious and no nonsense does Ms Gray. From what I've gathered Patricia and her family are very loving and most of the photos used in the media are from the Gray (Karen's maternal family of origin) events.
I'm also curious as to why PG didn't attend Karen's funeral? It may just have been an illness or scheduling she couldn't get out of, but she does appear to me to be the only person able to say what she really feels in this case. No doubt she'd like to say more! MOO
And yes, Karen was discarded like rubbish, and yes, Ms Gray had joined the dots a long time ago. Karen is her sister's daughter and she would have been aware of subtle family issues for over 20 years. Not much gets past her, I reckon.

Yes I agree, she seems worldly, perspicacious and no nonsense does Ms Gray. From what I've gathered Patricia and her family are very loving and most of the photos used in the media are from the Gray (Karen's maternal family of origin) events.
I'm also curious as to why PG didn't attend Karen's funeral? It may just have been an illness or scheduling she couldn't get out of, but she does appear to me to be the only person able to say what she really feels in this case. No doubt she'd like to say more! MOO
And yes, Karen was discarded like rubbish, and yes, Ms Gray had joined the dots a long time ago. Karen is her sister's daughter and she would have been aware of subtle family issues for over 20 years. Not much gets past her, I reckon.

I agree. She seems like a no nonsense kind of person. Happy to come in and actively support the family at the beginning, even going as far as being the spokesperson - so strong and practical- but it seems IMO that she withdrew her active support of BR once she joined the dots. Wonder how her relationship with SR looks now?

Boy would I love to sit down and have an honest conversation with her.

Because Karen's murder is such a tangled web I think the only way is the process of elimination.
Like the Merc, it not whose car it was it was whose car it wasn't. They were eliminating all the like Mercs that weren't in that area at that time. So it leaves just one.
Like the killer, it's who couldn't have done it or who was the last to see Karen.
They've gone through the alibis and that will leave one, Or maybe two. Mmmm could be three after the fact.

Remember Ol' Borce is lawyered to the max and won't be speaking to anyone. He's Mr. Teflon! They have him protected.
It's the cops who are handcuffed at this moment, remember innocent until proven guilty. (Reminder to TGY)

Don't drop your guard tho BR & SR 'cause our boyz in blue will hit when you're least expecting it, fully armed with all the necessary proof to lock you away with your ilk. Gone.

Orange jump suits can look pretty with a Chanel handbag. Enjoy your holiday.

meowwww.

If Karen was found naked then police would have more work to do. But if she was found in anything other than what Boris described. How would he have explain that? eg pj's

Fortunately, the police are very tight lipped when people are found without their clothes. It usually doesn't come out until the court case.

Jennifer Ramsaran's husband alluded that Jennifer could have been taken by a stranger, too, at the mall or on her way to or from it. Which is what made me think we really don't know what Karen was wearing, depending how her remains were when she was found. And the police are keeping very tight lipped about that.

Just a thought. :)

To my knowledge, the Ristevski house was never declared a crime scene and I have often wondered why...maybe vital clues were missed from the very beginning because Karen's case was declared a Missing Persons Case at first... as was Allison Baden-Clay's... but it didn't take Detectives long for Allison's case to escalate to murder/homicide with warning signs like the scratches on GBC's face.

I am wondering if Karen had been a victim of domestic violence for some considerable time and coupled with their arguments over money (or lack thereof) things just got out of control causing her death inside the house... or was Karen so afraid of him and fighting to escape the violent abuse but didn't make it this time around.

Why have investigators with the Victorian Police remained tight-lipped on this case that is getting colder by the day and have yet to reveal the results of the Post Mortem examination of Karen's body including the Cause Of Death, even though we know how badly decomposed her body was, considering the amount of time exposed to the elements...MOO

I think Allison's case could have gone very differently had police not come out to the house that very morning and seen his scratched up face. Even a different police officer might not have taken action at that very point, but only noted it. But she had young children to care for, was expected at an event. So Allison was "lucky" in the scheme of things. But even 10 days abandoned undid a lot of forensic evidence.

Very different scenario to what we had with Karen when she isn't in direct charge of any young children, she isn't reported missing immediately and when she is, it is in the context of a fight. And while it is not 100% clear who reported her missing, it may have even been the friend before it was Sarah, but let's say they left it to Sarah ... if she is convinced Mum has taken off they may have taken the lead from her demeanor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3