Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sleuthers.

Long time reader, first time poster here.
I too am biting my fingernails in anticipation of some breaking news on the case and an arrest. Like a number of you, I believe this won't be too far away.

Vicpol will be buding time bullet proofing their evidence. This latest news regarding BR and the unaccounted for 100 or so minutes, in my opinion, is their tactic to get BR to noose himself with his lies (or further lies). All of this will be beneficial to Vicpol in court - BR will either have to run with his lies or correct them - neither a good move.

Ofcourse Vicpol have evidence (pings, CCTV or other) of what he was upto during this time, it's purely setting BR (and SR) up for a fall.

What I don't think has been expressed (I have traveled extensively through the posts) is that BR turned his phone off for a significant period of time, more than likely overlapping with the unaccounted for period time, whilst his wife was missing. Would you not keep the phone on hoping for a call from your missing wife? Unless ofcourse you knew she was not 'missing' and incapable of ringing because she was already dead.

Welcome Macgarn to Websleuths. Looking forward to your posts too. Yes, methinks the phone was off for a good reason - to hide location and to not be interrupted in the task at hand. But of course location is easily determined by towers and pinging etc. If it was me, I would have left the phone home, off and on the charger. But thems the breaks.

I am not as optimistic as most posters here. I don't think the police would be leaking these clues if they had enough to charge him with. I think that they would keep that all quiet and work on it. I think that they are not trying to force Borce into a confession, but make someone who knew or who helped, very nervous.

Having had some insight into an investigation in the past (and reflecting upon that experience), the 'breadcrumb approach' of dropping bits of information bit by bit is a means to achieve both of the above - an indirect confession from the perp (think 'loose lips sink ships') aswell as to rattle others. If the surveillance of Sleuthers is anything to go by, i can only imagine the amount of offical surveilling taking place.

Welcome Macgarn to Websleuths. Looking forward to your posts too. Yes, methinks the phone was off for a good reason - to hide location and to not be interrupted in the task at hand. But of course location is easily determined by towers and pinging etc. If it was me, I would have left the phone home, off and on the charger. But thems the breaks.

IMO his problem was, if he turned the phone off he couldn't contact VR to assist. After he waited by the side of the road, and had contacted VR, off goes the phone.

Mid life crisis!!... Borce is a walking male menopause.... he has that baffled look of the man who suddenly sees that the life he thought he was creating has crashed and burned ,and he is accountable, somewhere back there, he missed it, but now he has to face it. All that fantasy, and all those plans that were a whisker away from fruition, now laid bare as the ruminations of a man with no grasp of reality at all. .. the horses that were going to 'come in'.. the businesses that would be the material for Forbes, the contacts that would one day see him in the owners enclosure at Flemington on that special day, the women that would flock around, the never ending big balance in the bank statement.. gone, gone, gone , and gone where?..

where? .. what happened to Borce's life?.....

And while a backchatting ,smart mouthed annoying disobedient wife is a terrific nuisance, a missing one is beyond horrific, and then , to cap it off, a dead one, laying about in the bush, inexplicably away from home and office, my god..... ... how did all this go so wrong?>

You are a legend Trooper. A brilliant mind.

Amazingly the police could tell Bad-Clay's phone was plugged in to charge at 1.48am and removed just after 6am the same morning.

THE PHONE CHARGER
HIS iPhone phone was plugged in to charge at 1.48am on April 20, 2012, and removed just after 6am the same morning.
He has testified he went to bed about 10pm feeling sick and did not wake up until the next morning when his wife was missing.

https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com....ttacks-Baden-Clay-over-phone-charger/2306341/

Having had some insight into an investigation in the past (and reflecting upon that experience), the 'breadcrumb approach' of dropping bits of information bit by bit is a means to achieve both of the above - an indirect confession from the perp (think 'loose lips sink ships') aswell as to rattle others. If the surveillance of Sleuthers is anything to go by, i can only imagine the amount of offical surveilling taking place.

Yep, we, the great unwashed, get the scraps.

Amazingly the police could tell Bad-Clay's phone was plugged in to charge at 1.48am and removed just after 6am the same morning.

THE PHONE CHARGER
HIS iPhone phone was plugged in to charge at 1.48am on April 20, 2012, and removed just after 6am the same morning.
He has testified he went to bed about 10pm feeling sick and did not wake up until the next morning when his wife was missing.

https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com....ttacks-Baden-Clay-over-phone-charger/2306341/

Yes, the point I meant to make was that although the phone location would be easily identifiable, the fact that it was at home on the charger would be a better scenario for B, than being elsewhere and turned off for a good period. He could have likely said that he was home, but then CCTV of the Mercedes at Digger Rest would have put paid to that lie ultimately.

Once they arrest the clock starts ticking down, they need to cross all their i's and t's, it's smarter for them to get a water tight case together before they arrest him.

:eek:fftobed:

g'night.

Attachments

• IMG_1710.JPG
    IMG_1710.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 33
Once they arrest the clock starts ticking down, they need to cross all their i's and t's, it's smarter for them to get a water tight case together before they arrest him.

:eek:fftobed:

g'night.

What an athletic cutie! Is this one from your nest? I'm jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3