Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant's nest active - stating [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]there will be an announcement later, so keep eyes open.[/FONT]
Does he say an announcement from whom? It's not that he's going to announce an event in the life of his pet slug or whatever again?

Does he say an announcement from whom? It's not that he's going to announce an event in the life of his pet slug or whatever again?

I'm not sure of the level of importance of the announcement. His status update could be song lyrics for all I know. lol

Just thinking out loud, I wonder if the missing 100 minutes has anything to do with the phone pings. The times of the pings have never been released but no doubt the police have these times. I think that this is why the ping times have never been released. I think the police are holding back the ping times because they may play an important and crucial part in the evidence presentation. Just my thoughts.

This reporter in the video says
Borce was originally cooperating in an interview following Karen's disappearance.
He said he had taken the car out to fix the faulty fuel gauge and it was fixed after hitting the bump.
But police say including that in the time line there is almost an hour and a half he cannot account for.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/07/21/revelations-about-ristevski-s-murder.html

Mr Ristevski alleged theory comes as telecommunications data emerged over the weekend showing Mrs Ristevski’s phone was detected in a series of pings on the Calder Highway, 40km northwest of Melbourne, several hours after her husband said she left their home to go for a walk.
Mr Ristevski’s phone was also tracked on the highway, about 20km from their home. The data suggests his phone was switched off for two hours that day.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/bde16dab39e3411dd87c658a45a97474

One and a half hours he cannot account for and his phone off for 2 hours.
Maybe he did turn his phone off before he left at about 10:30 and the Diggers ping from his phone is on the return journey.
imo

Was Sarah never instructed by police to leave the country temporarily as she could be at risk as a witness ? I'm not even believing what I'm writing but is it possible

Come on , Bource!!!......

Where is the drug addled stepson of Karen?... he' s been laying very , very low, invisibility grade low for months... . and that highly suspicious bro in law... what a bagful of suspects!....

This case, in some ways, appears to be riddled with error and mistake on the part of Vic Police, ... one mistake, maybe, but there has been a series of glaring rolling errors which lead to other related mistakes, and none of these ever seem to be explained in any rational detail..

Come ON, Bource!. .. walk up to those V detectives and lay your burden down!.

there is a faint , but compelling, resemblance to the process of how Joe Korp went about posturing as a grieving husband , fooling no one, in Bource's appearances.... even down to the swivel eyed craziness he cannot help demonstrating.

This reporter in the video says
Borce was originally cooperating in an interview following Karen's disappearance.
He said he had taken the car out to fix the faulty fuel gauge and it was fixed after hitting the bump.
But police say including that in the time line there is almost an hour and a half he cannot account for.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/07/21/revelations-about-ristevski-s-murder.html

Mr Ristevski alleged theory comes as telecommunications data emerged over the weekend showing Mrs Ristevski’s phone was detected in a series of pings on the Calder Highway, 40km northwest of Melbourne, several hours after her husband said she left their home to go for a walk.
Mr Ristevski’s phone was also tracked on the highway, about 20km from their home. The data suggests his phone was switched off for two hours that day.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/bde16dab39e3411dd87c658a45a97474

One and a half hours he cannot account for and his phone off for 2 hours.
Maybe he did turn his phone off before he left at about 10:30 and the Diggers ping from his phone is on the return journey.
imo

BBM So could that be the 100 minutes he can't explain????

Would BR be under surveillance ? Wonder what he does all day.

Would BR be under surveillance ? Wonder what he does all day.

He has registered a cleaning company fairly recently. Imagine bumping into him cleaning your office in the wee hours of the morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you know, it is almost so often correct, that it has become a truism, that anyone who turns their phone off.. ( and in the middle of the day, too ) doesn't want to be pinpointed. There just is no other reason. No reason a 'business man ' would do it, no reason a bloke driving his wife's car out on the Calder Highway, while she is , according to him , at work, and without her car, would be 'turning his phone off'. Come on, Bource.. that's almost pitiful.

you know, it is almost so often correct, that it has become a truism, that anyone who turns their phone off.. ( and in the middle of the day, too ) doesn't want to be pinpointed. There just is no other reason. No reason a 'business man ' would do it, no reason a bloke driving his wife's car out on the Calder Highway, while she is , according to him , at work, and without her car, would be 'turning his phone off'. Come on, Bource.. that's almost pitiful.

If you know enough to turn your phone off, you should know enough in 2017 to leave it on and at home and say that's where you were.

Now if I ever get accused of anything this will be more Borce in SE Asia "good place to get rid of someone" equivalent post LOL

Speaking of SE Asia, I wonder if Sarah is home yet.

Ant can you give a specific time that you will be posting your announcement? Some of us have work to do !!!!

Mrs Ristevski’s body was found in bushland at Mt Macedon on February 20 this year.
Prior to the discovery, police strongly suspected her body was in that area.

They knew! They know he's gone! It's only time now.
Our wonderful boyz in blue are slowly allowing the release of information.

Like a deer in the headlights

That look is pure anger.
'Don't mess with me' moo.

BBM: That's the thing about wife-murderers. They can't very well brainstorm their plans with a friend.

"Hey, I'm thinking of murdering my wife. I plan to do this, this, and this. Do you see any weaknesses in my plan? Just want to know if there is anything I am overlooking."

SouthAussie.... Perhaps BR did brainstorm, with his 'so smart brother', VR.
That accounts for the many 'mistakes'...OOPS.
Again, only my thoughts.

SouthAussie.... Perhaps BR did brainstorm, with his 'so smart brother', VR.
That accounts for the many 'mistakes'...OOPS.
Again, only my thoughts.
Dumb and dumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members