Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, he even made the Ch7 morning news today. Just talking about the minutes Borce could not account for on the day that Karen disappeared, and the sighting of his car near Diggers Rest. But they were reporting from outside his house, where he had apparently just left and not said anything to the journos ... no big surprise about that.

If the golf club has security cameras in the car park then they might have clear vision the Merc travelling past.

I did a google drive past the golf club and it could be a camera on the light pole. Is this a gotcha moment?

Police believe the Mercedes-Benz was driven through Diggers Rest to Gisborne, then past Mount Macedon Golf Club towards Macedon Regional Park.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...le-to-explain-whereabouts#1YkxHQZ3Ck0xklPc.99

And, he even made the Ch7 morning news today. Just talking about the minutes Borce could not account for on the day that Karen disappeared, and the sighting of his car near Diggers Rest. But they were reporting from outside his house, where he had apparently just left and not said anything to the journos ... no big surprise about that.

So the journos are camped outside at 6am. How would the neighbours feel about that! I'd be pissed with the noise of the journos yelling, running, lights and doing live interviews as BR leaves the house.

He he obviously doesn't give a rat's arse!

I have a radio going quietly at work.... and I hold my breath at every news break.
I am certain that a result will come through soon...
The police know way more then letting on - and are just making sure all aspects are covered so the case is water tight.
The murderer is a shifty SOB.... imagine knowing what you did and then being so cocky to try and avoid being pinged for it.
You deserve the worst once you go to jail. Enjoy your porridge and green PJ's ones you get there..... rot in hell you arrogant so and so

So the journos are camped outside at 6am. How would the neighbours feel about that! I'd be pissed with the noise of the journos yelling, running, lights and doing live interviews as BR leaves the house.

He he obviously doesn't give a rat's arse!

He is too cocky to care for anyone other then himself

He is too cocky to care for anyone other then himself

It'd be good to know if he's approached his neighbours to apologise and tell them of his innocence. I hope the neighbours had the guts to tell him to go get knotted.

A new house has been built next door, I bet they are impressed. NOT!

It'd be good to know if he's approached his neighbours to apologise and tell them of his innocence. I hope the neighbours had the guts to tell him to go get knotted.

A new house has been built next door, I bet they are impressed. NOT!
Bet he hasn't. He is trying to avoid being suspect number 1 - being courteous to his neighbours is not something he would consider - he is arrogant

I wonder if BR will 'throw someone under the bus' and implicate them to make it easier on himself. It's now obvious that LE have been working on time frames and peoples movements during this time to piece things together, filling in gaps and strengthening their case. I don't think his ego will allow him to turn himself in and that LE will have to go and get him. IMO.. Justice is coming.
:judge:

I have a radio going quietly at work.... and I hold my breath at every news break.
I am certain that a result will come through soon...
The police know way more then letting on - and are just making sure all aspects are covered so the case is water tight.
The murderer is a shifty SOB.... imagine knowing what you did and then being so cocky to try and avoid being pinged for it.
You deserve the worst once you go to jail. Enjoy your porridge and green PJ's ones you get there..... rot in hell you arrogant so and so

My radio on too Cads, waiting for that 'breaking news', can't be far away now.

Tick ........... Tock .........

They're comin for you Borce

Enjoy those walks in the sunshine and your favourite coffee. Not long now

Tick....... Tock .........

I really hope that he is NOT enjoying walks in the sunshine and his favourite coffee. I hope he is sweating and stressing and not sleeping, and unable to enjoy one single thing.

(But I get your point, wewillgetyou :) )

In the beginning this could have appeared to be a simple case to solve with the info we had...but here we are on Thread 12 with still NO ARRESTS yet...so there must be more twists and turns and "possibly" more people involved than we had originally anticipated...

Could the reasons for the delay "possibly" be that numerous investigations on many other levels are happening in the background such as;-

enormous bad debts over many years of trading...
overseas bank accounts, money laundering...
tax evasion, shady business deals...
loans from notorious loan sharks...
frequent travels overseas to purchase stock...
huge arrears in rentals on their trading premises over the years etc. ???...
The mind boggles!. :thinking:..MOO

[h=1]Business Insurance[/h][FONT=open_sansregular]Key Person[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Every business has crucial employees or associates upon which the prosperity and very survival of your organisation depends. Regardless of the business systems you have in place, there's often at least one person in your organisation whose unexpected departure would result in an immediate, irrevocable loss of corporate knowledge, ideas, expertise, clients, sales or capital.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Without that Key Person’s presence and influence, your business would be adversely affected in a number of ways, such as:[/FONT]

• Business profitability
  • Momentum
  • Efficient management
  • Goodwill and credit standing with suppliers
  • Expense of locating and training a suitable successor
  • Disruption to team and income while sourcing a replacement.
[FONT=open_sansregular]This insurance is taken out by the business on the life of a Key Person to an amount that's sufficient to offset the estimated loss to the business of that person’s death, disablement, critical illness or early retirement. It can comprise Death, Total & Permanent Disablement (Own occupation) and Trauma/Critical Illness covers.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Debt[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Most businesses use debt to seed and grow their operations. This debt is often secured against Directors' homes or personal guarantees. If death, injury or trauma were to strike you or another Key Person in the business, this insurance payment could be used to repay debts and protect any personal or business assets used as loan security. [/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Revenue[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]A drop in revenue is inevitable when a key person departs. If there isn’t a suitable replacement within the business it may be a costly and time-consuming process to find and train a successor. Other losses that may occur, for example, may be demand that can’t be met, errors of judgment by a less experienced replacement or reduced productivity through low employee morale.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Revenue protection can provide your business with cash to compensate for the loss of revenue and costs of replacing a key employee or business owner should they die, become disabled or depart unexpectedly.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]Trigger Events[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]These are events that can impact business both for you and your business partners and can include:[/FONT]

• Retirement
  • Resignation
  • Serious illness
  • Disablement
  • Death
[FONT=open_sansregular]PKF Wealth can ensure that thorough preparation and planning is in place for you and your business partners for such an event. We'll help you to ensure streamlined business succession and to avoid financial setbacks.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]<< Go back

http://www.pkf.com.au/Our-Services/Wealth-Creation/Risk-Management-and-Insurance/Business-Insurance[/FONT]

I love love that reporter he's like a bull terrier with a microphone.
Watch when the interview was shut down & he doesn't stop there, he persists and follows them away with mic in their faces.
Give that boy a raise!
Now that's a reporter. :yourock:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7-iwnvy8eM

Attachments

• IMG_1702.JPG
    IMG_1702.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 31
You hope there's more to it, but i can help but feel that if they don't arrest very soon this drip feed of 'pressure tactics' is eventually going to do more harm than good. When do they draw the line and say he's not going to confess so we'll have to arrest him amd put it to trial. Surely they can continue to investigate and press further charges if more info comes out regards to shoddy business stuff

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

In a bit of a trap isn't he, BR, I mean, there's obviously footage of the home-coming after the unaccounted for 100 minutes or so ..... unless he slipped into a mini coma for 1hr and 40 minutes you'd have to say the jig is up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a bit of a trap isn't he, BR, I mean, there's obviously footage of the home-coming after the unaccounted for 100 minutes or so ..... unless he slipped into a mini coma for 1hr and 40 minutes you'd have to say the jig is up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They must have BR under 24 hour surveillance now. Waiting for him to try to do the runner as he must know the shadows behind him are getting larger.

Just thinking out loud, I wonder if the missing 100 minutes has anything to do with the phone pings. The times of the pings have never been released but no doubt the police have these times. I think that this is why the ping times have never been released. I think the police are holding back the ping times because they may play an important and crucial part in the evidence presentation. Just my thoughts.

Ant's nest active - stating [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]there will be an announcement later, so keep eyes open.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3