Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SouthAussie.... Perhaps BR did brainstorm, with his 'so smart brother', VR.
That accounts for the many 'mistakes'...OOPS.
Again, only my thoughts.

the thing is,, planning to murder your wife is no longer extreme sport on the internet.. it would have take Borce a few days to be inundated with running cases ( told from the police perspective) of the mistakes murderers make!..

but no.. research!!.. don't bother me with that dreary stuff.. I know what I'm doin'!' ( famous last words of a hell of a lot of murderers) ..

the thing is,, planning to murder your wife is no longer extreme sport on the internet.. it would have take Borce a few days to be inundated with running cases ( told from the police perspective) of the mistakes murderers make!..

but no.. research!!.. don't bother me with that dreary stuff.. I know what I'm doin'!' ( famous last words of a hell of a lot of murderers) ..
Except for the iPad search. Wonder if that search was before or after disappearing.

Nice to see you back Trooper :wave:

fanks, sleeps.. I have been hanging round the fringes.. this particular cast of suspects had me eye swivelling from the get go, Borce was so obvious.. ditto the stepson, ditto the nutso bro in law. and somewhere behind them is a few other mysterious characters... the daughter.. I just don't know about her. I think she knows a lot .

The whole lot of them had such a peculiar feral took to them, Karen was the odd person out, really. She looked normal, they looked , and still look the kind of people you wouldn't sit next to at a bus shelter.. just off, and unpredictable and illogical. Everything Borce has done, said, written, has been as off as a three dollar bill, he is a born ferret, a man forever on the fringes, on the outside looking in. dabbling in ridiculous get rich quick schemes that were a godsend to god alone knows how many scammers in Melbourne who could pick up the loser vibe from B at 100 metres....

I am not sure I believe all of Borce's claims about Karen and the money, either. .. too convenient, to have (a) a missing wife, and (b) missing money. The strongest logic is to reverse it, ie. missing money, then the missing wife, because it is far too prevalent .. the odds are so in favour of , husband makes the money be missing, then makes the wife be missing also, either before the wife finds out, or just after, and I mean minutes after, not days.

It is, unfortunately, a rare , rare woman who can run with the money .....

Ant can you give a specific time that you will be posting your announcement? Some of us have work to do !!!!

There's been some great zingers in this thread but this one is a classic!! :lol:

I am not sure I believe all of Borce's claims about Karen and the money, either. .. too convenient, to have (a) a missing wife, and (b) missing money. The strongest logic is to reverse it, ie. missing money, then the missing wife, because it is far too prevalent .. the odds are so in favour of , husband makes the money be missing, then makes the wife be missing also, either before the wife finds out, or just after, and I mean minutes after, not days.

It is, unfortunately, a rare , rare woman who can run with the money .....

Welcome back to this tread Trooper! Actually, this makes a lot of sense, maybe they fought over the missing $850.! So typical the rotten apple blames Karen for it going missing!
Every time I see his name I think of Borscht soup, lol, he's in the soup alright!!

I love love that reporter he's like a bull terrier with a microphone.
Watch when the interview was shut down & he doesn't stop there, he persists and follows them away with mic in their faces.
Give that boy a raise!
Now that's a reporter. :yourock:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7-iwnvy8eM

TGY ... wonderful post, as is your previous one on Business....most informative.
Thanks, we'll become so wise, with all the info provided. I had no idea about the 'key person' in Business.

fanks, sleeps.. I have been hanging round the fringes.. this particular cast of suspects had me eye swivelling from the get go, Borce was so obvious.. ditto the stepson, ditto the nutso bro in law. and somewhere behind them is a few other mysterious characters... the daughter.. I just don't know about her. I think she knows a lot .

The whole lot of them had such a peculiar feral took to them, Karen was the odd person out, really. She looked normal, they looked , and still look the kind of people you wouldn't sit next to at a bus shelter.. just off, and unpredictable and illogical. Everything Borce has done, said, written, has been as off as a three dollar bill, he is a born ferret, a man forever on the fringes, on the outside looking in. dabbling in ridiculous get rich quick schemes that were a godsend to god alone knows how many scammers in Melbourne who could pick up the loser vibe from B at 100 metres....

I agree Trooper, I think the whole family is 'strange' and that's why I posed the question in a previous post as to what KRs standing was in her extended family. They were married for about 25 years, was she accepted by the family, how did the family feel about her, had she had enough and wanted out.

I posed these questions because of the apparent total lack of appeared effort by her extended family to firstly seek answers when she was reported missing and secondly, to seek justice for her and assist in finding her killer. IMO

Welcome back Troops.

Now why am i feeling excited... are my waters trying to tell me something?????

Something has to give soon.....

Have missed it - but Karen was 47 - how old is that darling husband of hers?

Welcome back Troops.

Now why am i feeling excited... are my waters trying to tell me something?????

Something has to give soon.....

Have missed it - but Karen was 47 - how old is that darling husband of hers?

I think he's 53

I think he's 53

Mid life crisis!!... Borce is a walking male menopause.... he has that baffled look of the man who suddenly sees that the life he thought he was creating has crashed and burned ,and he is accountable, somewhere back there, he missed it, but now he has to face it. All that fantasy, and all those plans that were a whisker away from fruition, now laid bare as the ruminations of a man with no grasp of reality at all. .. the horses that were going to 'come in'.. the businesses that would be the material for Forbes, the contacts that would one day see him in the owners enclosure at Flemington on that special day, the women that would flock around, the never ending big balance in the bank statement.. gone, gone, gone , and gone where?..

where? .. what happened to Borce's life?.....

And while a backchatting ,smart mouthed annoying disobedient wife is a terrific nuisance, a missing one is beyond horrific, and then , to cap it off, a dead one, laying about in the bush, inexplicably away from home and office, my god..... ... how did all this go so wrong?>

Phone Pings.
I would think, Police would have 'pings of other phones' in the area/time of BR, KR phone pings.
From interviews, Police would have questioned all regarding their whereabouts.
Then they'll use, the line, Please explain, as they did with BR.

OOPs, I forgot, driving re 'faulty gauge'....only just now remembered. So sorry !!!
'
But, I would imagine, there was no mention of 'Sorry', from BR.

All moo.

Mid life crisis!!... Borce is a walking male menopause.... he has that baffled look of the man who suddenly sees that the life he thought he was creating has crashed and burned ,and he is accountable, somewhere back there, he missed it, but now he has to face it. All that fantasy, and all those plans that were a whisker away from fruition, now laid bare as the ruminations of a man with no grasp of reality at all. .. the horses that were going to 'come in'.. the businesses that would be the material for Forbes, the contacts that would one day see him in the owners enclosure at Flemington on that special day, the women that would flock around, the never ending big balance in the bank statement.. gone, gone, gone , and gone where?..

where? .. what happened to Borce's life?.....

And while a backchatting ,smart mouthed annoying disobedient wife is a terrific nuisance, a missing one is beyond horrific, and then , to cap it off, a dead one, laying about in the bush, inexplicably away from home and office, my god..... ... how did all this go so wrong?>

I don't think the reality has caught up with him YET!! but it's coming.

Would BR be under surveillance ? Wonder what he does all day.

Hbayne. Have you forgotten?
Counting all his money, as previous sleuthers have stated, 'financially things are peachy', for BR.

Nice to see you back Trooper :wave:

sleepinoz, like many others, I agree.
As only recently started, haven't seen your previous posts.
But now, reading your smart answers, I understand why you have a 'fan club' here.
So come on, help us solve this ASAP.

No pressure !!! Hope you don't toss me out, now

Hello Sleuthers.

Long time reader, first time poster here.
I too am biting my fingernails in anticipation of some breaking news on the case and an arrest. Like a number of you, I believe this won't be too far away.

Vicpol will be buding time bullet proofing their evidence. This latest news regarding BR and the unaccounted for 100 or so minutes, in my opinion, is their tactic to get BR to noose himself with his lies (or further lies). All of this will be beneficial to Vicpol in court - BR will either have to run with his lies or correct them - neither a good move.

Ofcourse Vicpol have evidence (pings, CCTV or other) of what he was upto during this time, it's purely setting BR (and SR) up for a fall.

What I don't think has been expressed (I have traveled extensively through the posts) is that BR turned his phone off for a significant period of time, more than likely overlapping with the unaccounted for period time, whilst his wife was missing. Would you not keep the phone on hoping for a call from your missing wife? Unless ofcourse you knew she was not 'missing' and incapable of ringing because she was already dead.

Hello Sleuthers.

I too am biting my fingernails in anticipation of some breaking news on the case and an arrest. Like a number of you, I believe this won't be too far away.

Vicpol will be buding time bullet proofing their evidence. This latest news regarding BR and the unaccounted for 100 or so minutes, in my opinion, is their tactic to get BR to noose himself with his lies (or further lies). All of this will be beneficial to Vicpol in court - BR will either have to run with his lies or correct them - neither a good move.

Ofcourse Vicpol have evidence (pings, CCTV or other) of what he was upto during this time, it's purely setting BR (and SR) up for a fall.

What I don't think has been expressed (I have traveled extensively through the posts) is that BR turned his phone off for a significant period of time, more than likely overlapping with the unaccounted for period time, whilst his wife was missing. Would you not keep the phone on hoping for a call from your missing wife? Unless ofcourse you knew she was not 'missing' and incapable of ringing because she was already dead.

WELCOME Macgarn. Terrific first post.:happydance::happydance: Need more.

Hello Sleuthers.

Hello and Welcome....
You are spot on..... if your beloved wife was missing - then why the heck would you turn your phone off....

Ya didn't think of that now did you B.....
God I love technology - making it harder and harder for people to get away with... well ..... murder......

I really hope that he is NOT enjoying walks in the sunshine and his favourite coffee. I hope he is sweating and stressing and not sleeping, and unable to enjoy one single thing.

(But I get your point, wewillgetyou :) )

I hope the press corp have powerful car audio systems relentlessly playing mindless dooph dooph music at high volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3