Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The missing purse is interesting in that if Karen was murdered at home, why would BR take purse to dispose of? Would it not have been easier for BR to leave it in the home as one would expect of someone merely going for a walk to clear her head? He needn't have disclosed how much was in the purse as it would be expected that he wouldn't necessarily know. Also if he had left the phone behind there would be no pings . Was it panic ..not thinking things through? Even if BR wanted the $850, no one really would have been any the wiser if he had pocketed the money and just left purse and phone behind. Why take the purse... unless maybe it was already in the car? Maybe KR was murdered in the car and this is the reason BR didn't take his own car which would have been a more logical thing to do???
Saying she had some money made it look more likely she disappeared voluntarily.

These men are gamblers. They can be flush one day with tens of thousands, then blow it all the next day and steal $20 from their grandmother to make her and them rich with their great punting skills.

These men are gamblers. They can be flush one day with tens of thousands, then blow it all the next day and steal $20 from their grandmother to make her and them rich with their great punting skills.
Do you mean the Ristevskis? Or anyone who owns a racehorse?

The comment from Borce she had a bad day the day before at the store.:thinking:
Was that comment definitely related to sales?

Did something else happen, to cause Karen's bad day?

Borce seems to be wanting to link the bad day on the Tuesday to their bit of an argument on how Karen was going to improve sales on the Wednesday morning.

Do we even know what time Karen finished work the previous day. Was she even at work the previous day? Everyone gets a day off don't they?

It has taken this long to find out that Sarah was home in the morning and she had reportedly left before the said argument.

Not a whisper of the evening before except possibly from Sarah, but that radio interview has vanished.
imo

Do you mean the Ristevskis? Or anyone who owns a racehorse?

I mean them always onto get rich quick schemes, but I also include them as part of the part owner of racehorses. Not all of them, some earn enough money to be able to pull it off, but they would have a lot more money if they were not addictive gamblers.

[h=1]Faltastic[/h]
Sire:Falbrav
Dam:Amanusa
Colour:Bay
Sex:Gelding
DOB:2007-09-25
Owner/s:Australian Thoroughbred Bloodstock Pty Ltd (Mgr: D P Dance), J L Rau, D R Ashley, Ms M Curtain, B Woolcock, V Ristevski, A J Hughes, Ms M G Keys, R P Elphinstone, D O'brien, Ms W E Prentis, J A Spalding, Ms M T Farrell & Four Amigos (Mgr: W C Foran)
Trainer:Michael Kent
Career:19-4-3-2 $75,450
Enquire
http://racefields.bloodstock.com.au...rsepage&horsecode=5005124#rhG4cOoqS8zVLs5U.97

I calculate that at 16 part owners... not counting the trainer and manager, which would make it 18, but sticking to 16 lining up for a share in the prizemoney makes it .. um.. er...$4 715.625

Friends..$4715 is not much payout for the monies necessarily paid in. That works out at around $90 week.....a bale of hay costs $80, and that is just a snack to a racehorse....... an inbetweener twice a DAY.............

Vlasko must have been bleeding money 24/7, 365 days a year.

I mean them always onto get rich quick schemes, but I also include them as part of the part owner of racehorses. Not all of them, some earn enough money to be able to pull it off, but they would have a lot more money if they were not addictive gamblers.
It's interesting the different inferences we draw from the financial history. Someone a few pages back referred to BR as ambitious. What it all says to me is that BR didn't want to be an employee. That he wasn't particularly anxious for big bucks or prestige, didn't mind doing menial stuff on his own terms, but was very averse to taking orders from and being answerable to a boss.

I wonder if the Mercedes travelled through any toll ways on the way to Mt Macedon the day Karen went missing, which would have been recorded. I also wonder if BR changed the tyres of the car to ensure no dirt was found.

Adrian Bayley did change his car tyres following burying Jill Meagher in Macedon.

An ordinary trip from Avondale heights to the calder wouldn't take you on any toll roads. You'd have to drive an unusual route to achieve that.

An ordinary trip from Avondale heights to the calder wouldn't take you on any toll roads. You'd have to drive an unusual route to achieve that.

Thanks Wonky1. Wasn't sure. Curious to know whether anyone has come forward to the police and confirmed they changed the Mercedes car tyres. Or alternatively police were able to determine new car tyres had been placed on the car.

One comment that has intrigued me, and appears to be gratituous is from Borce in the early days. It is in the Channel 9 recorded interview where he is in a blue shirt with Sarah and the aunt behind. He states that ' she went upstairs and then she left through the garage'...

Why state this? It would have been sufficient to state that 'she left'. Truth mixed with fiction? Of course she left through the garage - likely in the boot of the Mercedes. Not on foot under her own mobility. MOO

I calculate that at 16 part owners... not counting the trainer and manager, which would make it 18, but sticking to 16 lining up for a share in the prizemoney makes it .. um.. er...$4 715.625

Friends..$4715 is not much payout for the monies necessarily paid in. That works out at around $90 week.....a bale of hay costs $80, and that is just a snack to a racehorse....... an inbetweener twice a DAY.............

Vlasko must have been bleeding money 24/7, 365 days a year.

Yes, this. It makes them feel like they are not just punters, pouring over the race guide, but part of the industry. The trainer and manager are not part of the syndicate. The syndicate pays them for their work. I have long history with addictive gamblers. It is as damaging as any other addiction. Someone who breeds horses or buys a horse outright and pays a trainer, need not be a gambler, but you can pretty much bet that someone who buys a 16th share in a horse is. And they would not be putting two bob each way on it every time it ran.

Do you have a link for them being addictive gamblers? I've only ever seen that said by you.

I wonder if the Mercedes travelled through any toll ways on the way to Mt Macedon the day Karen went missing, which would have been recorded. I also wonder if BR changed the tyres of the car to ensure no dirt was found.

Adrian Bayley did change his car tyres following burying Jill Meagher in Macedon.

Makes you wonder.
The shovel - if indeed it did a trip up to Macedon on the 29th. One would assume that would have been ditched or at the very least scrubbed and scrubbed some more.
imo

Makes you wonder.
The shovel - if indeed it did a trip up to Macedon on the 29th. One would assume that would have been ditched or at the very least scrubbed and scrubbed some more.
imo

You would think so. Maybe soil is soil to him.

As my question stated "to being addictive gamblers" .

It is my opinion. I am not sure what you are about here. This is the second time that you have been hostile to me.
The man is being accused of murder on this thread and you are offended that I have suggested he could be a gambling addict?

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member