Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon a little crime reconstruction might be going on. Testing time lines, routes taken, phone pings, CCTV etc. To see if the same result may occur ... the same result as the evidence they have now.

BBM
However, a 3AW reporter later saw the vehicle driving around the Avondale Heights area.

Victoria Police has refused to comment.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...-home-of-karen-ristevski-20170724-gxhl2a.html

If Borce confessed or has been arrested and it's now been established car was possible crime scene, would they automatically seize it as evidence for trial.

Looks like police have eliminated the remaining Mercedes SLKs.
Hope they find some matching soil samples under the car this time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coincidently the tyres and soil samples is what we @ WS were talking about last night.

Are we being listened to?

Coincidently the tyres and soil samples is what we @ WS were talking about last night.

Are we being listened to?

Oh I guarantee we are.... read daily... :clap:hello to my favourite people in blue. You do an amazing job.:loveyou:

Theres a great audio attached to that link.

3AW have been amazing with their updates :clap:...

The drip-feeds from the media are becoming more and more frequent, which is a good sign (reminds me of the similar happenings with the GBC case)...

I would love to know where Sarah is...Maybe she's on an extended holiday in Vietnam...
Hopefully some ARRESTS soon...:bricks: ...!!!

Just a thought: imagine BR owed some "evil" people lots of money. They threatened his family if he didn't pay up. Then took KR. Told BR and/or SR not to say a word to police or someone else would be next. Then BR has to meet them up at Macedon...things go wrong...they clam up in fear... when phone pings brought to light he had to say what he was doing on Calder...
I know it's very outrageous...just MOO 🤔
IMOO JMO

I just don't understand SR's silence.
Of course now that they have seized the vehicle it appears they have ruled out all other Mercs to be THAT Merc captured on cctv.

Hopefully Justice for KR soon!

I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw the news bulletin!!

Out of curiosity, if BR has been named a suspect and they have the CCTV footage of the car, why take it now for testing? Surely that would have been done sooner rather than later, better chances of finding evidence/soil etc?
Maybe checking the inbuilt mapping system?? (assuming it has one)....

Oh the suspense!!!

Well maybe I wasn't wrong about the car being there the other day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...vidence-in-ristevski-disappearance-sent-to-us

In the video above, the reporter says that the Police have tested the "2 family cars" - Did they miss one? Hopefully not the Merc.
No way they would have missed it - i bet they've gad that diggers rest footage (and lots more) from last year...

My first hope is that they're interviewing him again now or they have a breakthrough with the gps evidence that they sent to us

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

It's coming up in 2-3 mins on Ch 10 in Melb for anyone interested.

They took what ?!?

They took it where ?!?

Attachments

• IMG_1699.JPG
    IMG_1699.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 24
I reckon a little crime reconstruction might be going on. Testing time lines, routes taken, phone pings, CCTV etc. To see if the same result may occur ... the same result as the evidence they have now.

Completely agree. Perhaps they are going to put something in the boot ie body sized and compare the position of the car on its suspension with the car captured on the CCTV? I also imagine a snapshot of the computer system would be getting taken to see if borce's faulty fuel gauge fairy tale can be discredited with lack of a logged fault.

Given BR's fuel gauge story came out later in the piece to explain the phone pings police had detected on the Calder, I don't imagine all possibly evidence was collected from the car other than perhaps obvious stuff possible in situ at the house like the tyre make/model, tread pattern, and physical samples (hair, blood etc present etc).

It's probably already been mentioned, but maybe they're wanting to match up carpet fibers found at the bush grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne