Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
White ribbon night is this Friday.

Get your friends, family or colleagues together and host a night in to help prevent men's violence against women. It's time to stand up, speak out ...

https://www.whiteribbon.org.au/night/

Hoping he's arrested to mark a special day.

Same article

A 3AW reporter later saw a black Mercedes, similar to the vehicle, driving around the Avondale Heights area...............................

In June, police released CCTV footage of a Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe identical to Ms Ristevski's travelling through Diggers Rest toward Mount Macedon on the day she went missing.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...-home-of-karen-ristevski-20170724-gxhl2a.html

Oooh, listening to 3AW, Tom just said they're looking into KRs Mercedes being towed away today [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Thank you, Itsapuzzle.
Following a recent trial on Websleuths, involving Enrique Arochi, the findings from his car were fantastic.

This involved several 'police possessions', because of the initial findings, and further testing, involving many different scientists, describing their results, depending on their specialty.
Even AFTER a thorough clean of the car, and weeks later, terrific findings were reported.
Once all results were checked and proven, the car was NOT returned......became an exhibit, in court.
It was transported to the trial. Great.
The jurors physically examined the car, to see amongst many things, whether a small person could fit in the BOOT.

I also can't wait to hear about the various cars and phones here, and their pings.

Hope one of our great transcribers will be present in court, as I would like all the details.

Ready and waiting!!!!
Slowly drip feeding, was also used in the case I have mentioned. :jail:

Police might have left a listening device in the car and need to take it out or do some maintenance. I hope they have what they're after. I wonder if BR talks to himself.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/36478724/black-mercedes-taken-away-from-karen-ristevskis-home/#page1
Ok so this was a staged re enactment , car returned 15 mins later on the tow truck.
Do you think they want to capture the Merc back on the neighbours cctv and compare shadowing within the vehicle with say one or two people within so they can compare the grainier images they already have .
Ah, returned 15 minutes later, thanks moreinfo .... yes, could very well be to compare cctv footage.

Each week now our wonderful boyz in blue drop a clanger.

It's kinda like childbirth. The contractions get closer and closer until the bundle is dropped. (And the screaming starts).

Why tow it away if they're going to be driving it immediately after? Why not just drive it away?

Monash I believe Caulfield campus .
She started in 2014 not sure how long her course goes for .
attachment.php

I'm a little confused ..... in some media it states she's a University Student

and then in other media reports it said she used to work at the Broadmeadows store....

then we have had members here who said she was definitely working at the watergardens store after her mum vannished ....

so what is it? ...... Maybe part time? .......

was she going to work at Watergardens the morning her mum went missing......anyone know?

The excitement has reached fever-pitch ...... what's going on, what are they up to!!
Whoops, meant to attach sleepinoz post too, forgiveness

Something must happen soon there has been to much activity over the past month or so, the champagne is on ice.

It seems to me that there has been a trigger event some time in March 2016. We have seen interview while Borce was on a SE Asia buying trip 3 months before Karen's disappearance, then the change of directorship, also in March 2016. It seems that Borce was exercising greater control of the business, perhaps taking it in a more down market higher volume direction. Perhaps this compromised Karen's design integrity and shop sales continued to struggle. Borce has stated that Karen and he had argued many times before.

If he isn't, he really ought to think seriously about having that done, smartly, otherwise he will be skipped back to Skopje after he's served his sentence......:thumb:

Thanks sosocurious and Trooper.
Only becoming an Australian Citizen now, is "TOO LATE JOE"

The crime, if BR is involved, has already been committed.

Well maybe I wasn't wrong about the car being there the other day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Westside_Sleuth, does the numberplate match up with the one you saw the other day .... you can make out some of the rego in today's photo, just interested to know, thanks

How can Sarah have been the last person to see Karen alive, when
Borce had told Sarah that he and Karen had had an argument on the morning of 29th June and Karen left at 10am to go for a walk to clear her head and she didn't return ???

If so, wouldn't Borce have been the last person to see Karen alive ???

In regard to the Merc being seen driving around the streets today, perhaps a certain policeman will get a wrap on the knuckles for taking the Merc for a quick spin when he thought no one watching. :facepalm: And who can blame him? It's one hot little machine. His excuse may well be that the Merc was running cold so he had to take it for a quick drive to warm it up before it was driven up onto the trailer.

Things like this have been known to happen. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member