Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tiddies,
I posted an article that specifically stated Sarah was the last to see Karen BEFORE the fight.
I'll have a look for it.

:tyou: TGY...That answers my question then...

By the way, as we are hopefully nearing arrests to be made, I'll need to find Doc Watson from the GBC days to be available for getting your Valium Milkshakes ready to calm you down and settle the nerves...

The only problem is... I've forgotten what flavour you like...Chocolate, strawberry or vanilla...From memory, I think it's chocolate?

and to go with the valium milkshakes...a nice :cupcake: as well.

The 3AW caller said he saw the incident at 1.20pm do you think the time is of significance?
Is that time important to recapture the sunlight or glare....with one person in the car and, would that be the time BR drove out or in.

My brain hurts.
Oh yes. Do you think they're seeing all those weird creatures in the CCTV like we were? Need to work out what's reflection etc.

I think you've lost me. I read it that the police didn't take possession of the car today although they did take and test it in the past. Therefore the car should still be in Ristevski possession.

Maybe .... my head hurts as well.:smile:

I think the police are obtaining filmed evidence that will be used in court proceedings. JMOO

I think you've lost me. I read it that the police didn't take possession of the car today although they did take and test it in the past. Therefore the car should still be in Ristevski possession.

They took an identical car there.

just for interests sake, does anyone believe the yarn about Karen 'walking out' , according to Borce, thru the garage door, with $850 ,to 'clear her head'?.....

I certainly don't think Karen left that house alive, I don't believe she was alive in that car that day, the car that crossed the Diggers Rest railway line, if she was in it, she was dead.

If it wasn't Karen's Merc why was it all taped up and towed in and out.

What's the cylindrical object on roof used for, anyone know? Reporter said there was some aerial thingy on top, that must be it, must find out what its purpose is [emoji848]
ffaaed1ea0b592364a27409976b01c5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Watching that Mercedes bouncing around on the back of the tow truck makes me wonder why that pesky fuel gauge didn't fix itself right there in his own street ;)

What's the cylindrical object on roof used for, anyone know? Reporter said there was some aerial thingy on top, that must be it, must find out what its purpose is [emoji848]
ffaaed1ea0b592364a27409976b01c5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Some sort of external satellite tracking device???

:tyou: TGY...That answers my question then...

By the way, as we are hopefully nearing arrests to be made, I'll need to find Doc Watson from the GBC days to be available for getting your Valium Milkshakes ready to calm you down and settle the nerves...

The only problem is... I've forgotten what flavour you like...Chocolate, strawberry or vanilla...From memory, I think it's chocolate?

and to go with the valium milkshakes...a nice :cupcake: as well.

aww God love ya tiddies :blowkiss:
Bulk supply of Valium and chocolate will be needed very soon. Sculled nude.
Sweet Doc Watson was a wonderful asset and gave so much valuable time.

I remember....he was given T/O at the 11th hour.

Does that sound familiar Trooper?

My oath I remember! I remind the elephants.

The back end of Snarley looked good. :D

If it wasn't Karen's Merc why was it all taped up and towed in and out.

Wish we had a snap of it being all taped up in yellow.
It just seems odd that they would drive it in......do a lap and 15 minutes later reload it onto the tray truck and then tape it up in yellow.
Do they use straps to secure a car when they are towing it?
:dunno:

Could they have been swapping cars over? One Mercedes brought in, the other taken away? I don't know why.

Monash I believe Caulfield campus .
She started in 2014 not sure how long her course goes for .
attachment.php

Sarah may have postponed Uni, having a break, on 'stress leave'

It just seems odd that they would tow it in......do a lap and 15 minutes later reload it onto the tray truck and them tape it up in yellow.
But according to the Seven News video, the car was driven in and then fifteen minutes later, towed out.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...-home-of-karen-ristevski-20170724-gxhl2a.html

Edit: "towed" as in loaded onto a truck, not literally dragged behind.

Edit again: there are shots of the car on the truck, but I don't see the yellow straps. There must be something tying it down though you would think.

It just seems odd that they would tow it in......do a lap and 15 minutes later reload it onto the tray truck and them tape it up in yellow.

H'mm, wondering if they didn't want to get any extra mileage on it, or something to do with tracker on top of car ..... taking it off somewhere to get results[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member