Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that they are saying 'a car identical to Karen's' because the media cannot state positively if it is Karen's car or not?
Remember, the police are not talking. They have made no comment.

Kind of like the media says 'we are not suggesting Borce Ristevski had anything to do with Karen's disappearance/murder'.

Victoria Police has refused to comment.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...-home-of-karen-ristevski-20170724-gxhl2a.html

Wish we had a snap of it being all taped up in yellow.
It just seems odd that they would tow it in......do a lap and 15 minutes later reload it onto the tray truck and them tape it up in yellow.
Do they use straps to secure a car when they are towing it?
:dunno:

bbm

Because of safety of the data in the On-Board-Diagnose system maybe? :dunno:

What's the cylindrical object on roof used for, anyone know? Reporter said there was some aerial thingy on top, that must be it, must find out what its purpose is [emoji848]
ffaaed1ea0b592364a27409976b01c5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Is it a portable police flashing light, that is sometime placed on top of an unmarked police car? It would need to be magnetic to stay there. Just a thought.

But according to the Seven News video, the car was driven in and then fifteen minutes later, towed out.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...-home-of-karen-ristevski-20170724-gxhl2a.html

Edit: "towed" as in loaded onto a truck, not literally dragged behind.

Edit again: there are shots of the car on the truck, but I don't see the yellow straps. There must be something tying it down though you would think.

I think we are saying the same thing JLZ.
I might not have been very clear.

I know it was loaded onto a truck. I was asking do they need to secure it in anyway, once it is loaded onto the tray top tow truck?
I wondered why it would be taped in (yellow) after it had been driven into the street followed by the police 4WD and the tow truck that it was loaded onto 15 minutes later.

Where is the yellow tape in the photo of the merc once it had been loaded onto the tow truck?

This is probably rumor but according to KRCD FB page a local saw the Merc being driven in the Mt Macedon area as well. :thinking:

I see there are two entrances to Oakley Drive. I'm wondering if he returned without being captured by the neighbour's CCTV, because he went the other way and so now they are measuring his trip back so they know the time of his return home. Just an idea.

Someone has already said this but they must have taken one away and brought another one there.

I think we are saying the same thing JLZ.
I might not have been very clear.

I know it was loaded onto a truck. I was asking do they need to secure it in anyway, once it is loaded onto the tray top tow truck?
I wondered why it would be taped in (yellow) after it had been driven into the street followed by the police 4WD and the tow truck that it was loaded onto 15 minutes later.

Where is the yellow tape in the photo of the merc once it had been loaded onto the tow truck?
I agree. I don't know. It's being driven around and then suddenly it's precious evidence it seems. As though it became evidence or acquired evidence through the act of being driven to Avondale Heights.

This is probably rumor but according to KRCD FB page a local saw the Merc being driven in the Mt Macedon area as well. :thinking:

I might be right with my theory I was writing as you posted this then!

Is it possible that they are saying 'a car identical to Karen's' because the media cannot state positively if it is Karen's car or not?
Remember, the police are not talking. They have made no comment.

Kind of like the media says 'we are not suggesting Borce Ristevski had anything to do with Karen's disappearance/murder'.

Victoria Police has refused to comment.

How did the media get that cctv I wonder?

Is it a portable police flashing light, that is sometime placed on top of an unmarked police car? It would need to be magnetic to stay there. Just a thought.
Rotating-Light-Bar-for-Police-Vehicle-TBD-040112-.jpg
Like this?

The Herald Sun can also confirm that tracking devices were fitted by police to two vehicles used by Mr Ristevski in the months after his wife disappeared.
But one device was either removed, or fell off the vehicle, sources familiar with the investigation have said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad

They have searched the house and three family cars forensically. Nothing. The river? Nothing.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...895dccb95f5c7a

Is it possible three cars were seized two fitted with tracking devices and one not returned?

Someone took a picture and also rang 3AW .....

then later in the afternoon channel seven said they got the "exclusive video" Im thinking they may have asked homeowners for the footage.

Probably from neighbours, I think. When I look at the CCTV in this article, looks like it has all come from up high from the front of people's houses.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/36480909/cctv-karen-ristevski-mercedes-towed-melbourne/#page1

And as Puggle said, I also read that the person who called 3AW took a picture.

I think they are all journo-derived pics (from the public and themselves) ... I don't think the police have provided anything. The journos have been hanging out there anyway. We already know that.

I'm hoping this is all just reinactment for the prosecution case ..... and it won't be too long now before they have everything they need to make an arrest.

What's the cylindrical object on roof used for, anyone know? Reporter said there was some aerial thingy on top, that must be it, must find out what its purpose is [emoji848]
ffaaed1ea0b592364a27409976b01c5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I couldn't see that thingy when it was driving around. Could it be the top of the garbage/stuff on the kerb or maybe a camera?

What jumps out at me is how filthy with dust the back tyre is compared to the front.
It's a rear wheel drive so it suggests someone has been driving it hard on some dirt roads. Again that back wheel arch has gone through some potholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member