Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted my link didn't work and someone else has uploaded it

Had they not already forensically tested this car?

Yes, they apparently had tested both cars, but in much earlier days - before a body was discovered. Now the vehicle, if it was used in the commisson of a crime, becomes evidence. It is highly likely that charges will be very soon now.

WTF!!! One word - Why?
Timing how long it would take to drive that type of car from somewhere to the Ristevski home around lunchtime on a business day? With regard to the 100 minutes perhaps?

But the Herald Sun has been told the towing away of the Mercedes from the home of murder suspect Borce Ristevski is not a significant development in the ongoing probe into the death of his wife Karen.

Police have not recently seized the Ristevski’s Mercedes, although it has in the past been painstakingly forensically tested for clues.

The Herald Sun has been told there are no new developments in the case and an arrest isn’t imminent.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...t/news-story/0924a2c7db39294f246b872f5ee8f12a

:confused:

Maybe they have had the car for yonks and they have finished with the forensic testing and as you say JLZ ...timing.
They may have been all the way up to Mt Macedon and back today for all we know.

Attachments

• IMG_1717.JPG
    IMG_1717.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 36
How can Sarah have been the last person to see Karen alive, when
Borce had told Sarah that he and Karen had had an argument on the morning of 29th June and Karen left at 10am to go for a walk to clear her head and she didn't return ???

If so, wouldn't Borce have been the last person to see Karen alive ???

Hi tiddies,
I posted an article that specifically stated Sarah was the last to see Karen BEFORE the fight.
I'll have a look for it.

On Current Affair, tonight, KR's car may have GPS installed within.

Police, driving around, tabulating their journey, may be a way for testing this.

Timing how long it would take to drive that type of car from somewhere to the Ristevski home around lunchtime on a business day? With regard to the 100 minutes perhaps?

Maybe the neighbours with CCTV cameras are being retested to check if ONE person looked the same as the day Karen's car drove out. :dunno:

On Monday afternoon, the vehicle, believed to be Ms Ristevski's distinctive Mercedes Coupe, was seen on CCTV footage driving down the family's street in Avondale Heights, Melbourne's north-west.

The car was followed by a tow-truck and what is believed to have been a police vehicle.

On Monday, CCTV footage revealed a black Mercedes identical to Ms Ristevski's being driven into her street.
Just 15 minutes later, the Mercedes was seen being driven out of the street in the opposite direction on the back of the truck.

Seven News understands that this police activity in front of the home today was staged.

Her Mercedes was seized following her disappearance and police have CCTV footage of an identical vehicle being driven on the same day she went missing.

The footage reportedly shows the car heading toward where her body was found.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/36480909/cctv-karen-ristevski-mercedes-towed-melbourne/#page1

ristevvcarow (1).jpgristevfootage1.jpg

Ok so this seems like good and bad news. Good news that they are working this so hard, bad news that they are having to resort to re-enactments to make sense of what they have. I tell ya, sometimes I think all our new "evidence" is making things harder for police to clear the bar to prosecute. So many cases where there is phone and cctv evidence and it still comes down to getting a confession. Look at the Liberty and Abigail case from Delphi - they have video of the perp, said to be shot by the victim and there's no finding him! You'd think Borce's inconsistencies with the pings, CCTV and eye witness accounts would be enough. I bet 20 or 30 years ago the inconsistency alone would have his goose cooked.

The dark car in the garage looks like a Polo to me. The round parts of the headlights are quite different to an SLK.

Well, the police haven't recently seized it according to Herald Sun. I take it that the Mercedes that was driven in and towed out was a substitute.

That is why discussion is so useful. I read that as not recently seized. But they had seized it some time ago.

Police have not recently seized the Ristevski’s Mercedes, although it has in the past been painstakingly forensically tested for clues.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...t/news-story/0924a2c7db39294f246b872f5ee8f12a

The 3AW caller said he saw the incident at 1.20pm do you think the time is of significance?
Is that time important to recapture the sunlight or glare....with one person in the car and, would that be the time BR drove out or in.

My brain hurts.

That is why discussion is so useful. I read that as not recently seized. But they had seized it some time ago.

I think you've lost me. I read it that the police didn't take possession of the car today although they did take and test it in the past. Therefore the car should still be in Ristevski possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129