Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks UT.
You're welcome, soso!

Thank you .... so glad someone said it.

Somehow implies she is privy to all Borce's deep dark secrets. .... hardly think Borce had her on speed dial.. ... so anything she would be privy too came from one source and one source alone.........

I'm actually disgusted they are attempting to slander and drag Karen's name through the mud ...... they should all be ashamed of themselves .....
I'm equally disgusted, Puggles! I find their behaviour absolutely appalling!!

On the KRCD Page (not group - they have the same name) AR was commenting as Aunt Mel over the weekend. Says he smashed his phone [emoji21]
You have got to be kidding me!!!! So he had her phone? Visiting one another? Well there is a reason she is his favourite Aunt, I guess! We've all had a favourite Aunt or Uncle in our lives. I just wonder where she was whilst he was growing up! According to him, he had a ***** life before even arriving on BR and KR's doorstep. Wonder where Aunt Mel was when he needed her most...strange!

AR is having a question and answer session on his blog!!
Ask away.....,
:silly:

I was just thinking about your question this morning Alli....

Its going to be very interesting once an arrest is made ....

Police would possibbly slap a restraint on Ants antics I would think .... as to not affect any proceedings.

I'd image that containing himself would be near impossible. ...

Also to add .... thinking more about why Borce has allowed it to continue when he would be well within his rights to get a court order (I would think) for an argument of defamation ......

Even using defamation as a way to stop him slurring the image of his deceased Wife, mother of his child ..... ....wheres the love?????

I mean really (shakes head) suprised Sarah as an adult hasn't sought a court order based on emotional damage of his postings ..... afterall he is victimizing her dead mum ........

sheesh .... can only assume there appears to be some advantage by allowing him (Anthony) to continue his three ringed circus.

yep all very interesting.......

Re why Borce and Sarah haven't acted (that we know of), I wonder whether that's associated with their complete disengagement from police....

I understand what you're saying about the police at least attempting to reign Ant in if there was an arrest (whether he's able to be contained or not), but what is stopping them from successfully enforcing (formally or with a very stern chat re threatening entire future court proceedings) right now.....that's what I don't understand. I don't think they've acted because days are passing with these posts in public eye and he's only adding more....

Police seem to have great control over using media to drip feed very specific bits of information while restricting other parts, it would seem surprising that they couldn't exercise any control over ant no matter how unrestrained he is......so I wonder exactly why they haven't....

Re why Borce and Sarah haven't acted (that we know of), I wonder whether that's associated with their complete disengagement from police....

I understand what you're saying about the police at least attempting to reign Ant in if there was an arrest (whether he's able to be contained or not), but what is stopping them from successfully enforcing (formally or with a very stern chat re threatening entire future court proceedings) right now.....that's what I don't understand. I don't think they've acted because days are passing with these posts in public eye and he's only adding more....

Police seem to have great control over using media to drip feed very specific bits of information while restricting other parts, it would seem surprising that they couldn't exercise any control over ant no matter how unrestrained he is......so I wonder exactly why they haven't....

All interesting thoughts ...... and some random from me...

As with other cases I wonder about Police influence and what media is influenced to have things go magically "poof"

In this case it seems to be the Avondale Heights appeal by Borce and Sarah ..... and the full 3AW interview with Sarah...

Those two things alone seem to have dissapeared curiously.. pulled???....where the beegeebeez are those videos...interviews....why can't any of us find them????

Possibly they haven't acted because they regard him as not important to the case at all.......as in...they have ruled him out as having had any involvement.

That's just a guess.....so all ...the aunts...the friends who have supposedly known him for 20 years are completely irrelevant.... to police.

Are the police correct in that assumption.....who knows.... this is a space we are all watching and waiting to see what pans out...

Possibly they haven't acted because they regard him as not important to the case at all.......as in...they have ruled him out as having had any involvement.

That's just a guess.....so all ...the aunts...the friends who have supposedly known him for 20 years are completely irrelevant.... to police.

Are the police correct in that assumption.....who knows.... this is a space we are all watching and waiting to see what pans out...

yep agree it appears ant is not a suspect......more worried about any damage his and his aunts comments (particularly if they have elements of truth to them) will have on trial/guilty outcome if known suspect is arrested.....if borce is just a quarter the person they are referring to him as, the borce legal team will be all over this with the unfair trial by media angle......that's why I would have hoped police would do everything in their power to reign him in, and I think it's very odd that they haven't. I mean a blog with questions and answers on the 16th? surely can't happen.....

Reiterating again - The bottom line here is that the police have no power to warn or arrest AR over what he posts on his Facebook. Legally he is doing nothing wrong. The fact that his rants are morally wrong to a lot of people doesn't warrant a police intervention or investigation. The police don't have the power to 'reign Ant in' for anything he's posted on his Facebook. It's basically a non issue at this stage. Basically if you are offended by what AR posts on Facebook, don't read it. That is exactly what the police would tell you if you were to report his rants.

Watching and waiting .........

An early call ...... Sept 2016

While Mr Rickard, Borce’s son from a previous relationship, had no alibi, he does not appear to be a suspect.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/d544bf9c557888cb3d895dccb95f5c7a

March 31, 2017

The bizarre twist ensured the case stayed on the front pages.
But police soon established he was considered a red herring.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...mysterious-case-of-murdered-avondale-heights-

Yes Pug ....... who knows.

Have any of our Melbourne sleuthers considered contacting 3AW in regard to the interview with SR? If not I'll call 3AW in the morning.

Well the accusations would only seem to add weight to motive of a deranged, outraged husband in fear of of a truth coming to light....so for the prosecution would seem a good thing.. ...so why not let him continue to post.

The lack of interest by police re: Ants postings.... makes me think this angle has been investigated and is of no interest to police....I do have faith in VicPol...

So that brings me back to the defence..........Borce 's lawyer I am guessing has some influence........we have all seen the msm disclaimers...like each outlet has been given a faceslap..

No faceslap to Ants FB ....suggests its a strategic plus for the defence of any future case.... to put him forwards nas a potential killer based on his postings..

Think this whole thing seems to be a us/versus you a game of legal witts at this stage....IMO

Why are so many people trying to get their five minutes of fame at the expense of a deceased..murdered woman...

Disgusts me...

Well the accusations would only seem to add weight to motive of a deranged, outraged husband in fear of of a truth coming to light....so for the prosecution would seem a good thing.. ...so why not let him continue to post.

The lack of interest by police re: Ants postings.... makes me think this angle has been investigated and is of no interest to police....I do have faith in VicPol...

So that brings me back to the defence..........Borce 's lawyer I am guessing has some influence........we have all seen the msm disclaimers...like each outlet has been given a faceslap..

No faceslap to Ants FB ....suggests its a strategic plus for the defence of any future case.... to put him forwards nas a potential killer based on his postings..

Think this whole thing seems to be a us/versus you a game of legal witts at this stage....IMO

I am interested to know if an alibi was established for ant.

The bottom line here is that the police have no power to warn or arrest AR over what he posts on his Facebook. Legally he is doing nothing wrong. The fact that his rants are morally wrong to a lot of people doesn't warrant a police intervention or investigation. The police don't have the power to 'reign Ant in' for anything he's posted on his Facebook. It's basically a non issue at this stage. Basically if you are offended by what AR posts on Facebook, don't read it. That is exactly what the police would tell you if you were to report his rants.

You missed the point..

Why ....and that is whats been wondered....why hasn't Borce or Sarah taken out an injuction to have him stop defaming Borce, or inflicting emotional harm against him or his loved ones.

His legal team at Stary n stary...... Have done good job thus far it seems.

That is what has been pondered...

As they appear to have influenced msm articles given the disclaimers on articles put out so far..

I am interested to know if an alibi was established for ant.

Me too...

There was some mention on the day that he went somewhere to have something signed... but I can't remember where .....

You missed the point..

Why ....and that is whats been wondered....why hasn't Borce or Sarah taken out an injuction to have him stop defaming Borce, or inflicting emotional harm against him or his loved ones.

As they appear to have influenced msm articles given the disclaimers on articles put out so far..

I'd guess if an injunction hasn't been taken out regarding defamation against borce the reasons would likely be there is no defamation or borces legal eagle has advised against it because borce would likely have to take the stand and could incriminate himself.

You missed the point..

Yep agreed Puggle, exactly......just as they have appeared to influence what has not been put out so far.....

Makara, whether legal grounds are available or not, does not stop police STRONGLY communicating/educating lay people re possible negative influences of behaviour on their very much active case. Perhaps Ant isn't listening or police haven't had conversation.....and that's what I'm pondering....and why.

PS: how do you post a reply to a double quote?!

Unfortunately cant read as its subscription only....

but do recall seeing a person of the same name posting similar on SM...... that Ant had been investigated. .... and movements had been accounted for on .
The 29th..
Article name is - Karen Ristevski funeral: Husband carries burden of suspicion

Might have luck with googling it

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'd guess if an injunction hasn't been taken out regarding defamation against borce the reasons would likely be there is no defamation or borces legal eagle has advised against it because borce would likely have to take the stand and could incriminate himself.

Wow.....yep...hadn't thought of that....

If your posts are missing learn to use the ignore function.

Dealing with your fellow posters

Also, If you copy an image or picture from another site, please provide a link to the original source or the picture will be removed.

Certainly the majority of you know that though. :notgood:

OR Borce genuinely loves and cares for his son thus, does not want to sue him. It's possible too, BR feels partly responsible, guilty even, for not being there to protect AR when he was very young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro