Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As unlikely as people find AR's allegations, I think it does young men a disservice to dismiss out of hand that a step-mother would have sex with her step-son. Because I read a lot about education and true crime, my Google news feed is constantly sending me a stream of news articles about female teachers being charged with sleeping with their mid-teen students. Women do this. Incest is one of the most popular *advertiser censored* categories. A lot of sexual abuse is committed without coercion, on both females and males. Personality disorders, bad boundaries, people have deep seated ego/emotional needs they are driven to have met and if they are unhealthy they do it in unhealthy, damaging ways. One instance of incestual abuse I know of had a very young teen actively responding/pursuing in ways that would be appropriate if they were same aged non-minor non-relatives - which is no excuse at all for it to occur, in fact, it is perhaps worse as it is evident the child is already grappling with some trauma. Very messy to untangle, a lot of shame involved. This stuff remains sealed in the vault of families. It is not unusual for the whistle-blower to be the one with nothing to lose.

Would we write off a drug addicted woman who claimed an emotional and sexual "affair" with a step-father because of her drug use? I think we would probably think that is the sort of chaotic and traumatic adolescence that contributes to people developing substance abuse issues.

It is tricky because Karen is a victim and who can stand up for what went on in that house? AR is making the allegation, BR says she isn't here to say, most likely because he killed her so he's hardly going to bat for her. But I don't think that what AR alleges is that out there crazy in the scheme of things that actually happen, even if you believe that it did not happen in this instance.

I'm not taking much notice of ant's ramblings...

Karen's cousin Steve posts here on this thread and stated in his Post #960 on Thread 4 on 29/8/16 that Sarah was working at the time of Karen's death and was not a Uni student then...

It has been stated in the media that Sarah was working at both Bella Bleu stores helping Karen (as was BR)...

Something that bothers me is that Sarah at 10am on 29/6/16 should have been working at the Watergardens shop when staff member rang BR looking for Karen because she hadn't turned up for work...
Where was Sarah?...Was she still at home with BR?...
Too many things just don't add up...

On the subject of Sarah... why is she being protected?...3AW tape was pulled and press conference at Avondale Heights police station was pulled in the early stages?

Maybe there was no argument between KR and BR and it was between KR and Sarah on the night of the 28/6/16 at the house after the bad day at work...and it was stated that Karen and Sarah hadn't been getting on in the weeks before Karen's death...

The unusual behaviour from both BR and Sarah at the press conference brings me back to this...
Was Sarah in the Merc with BR when Karen's body was dumped?

Sarah has been shielded by the media and is she being protected by her father in a cover-up?...MOO

Having never gone to uni ..... do they share the same school holidays as per primary/secondary schools?

Checking school holiday timetable from last year (victorian) it said holidays started Sat 25th June till Sun 10th of July .... not sure if that's correct .... its just what came up on the internet when I searched...???

Having never gone to uni ..... do they share the same school holidays as per primary/secondary schools?

Checking school holiday timetable from last year (victorian) it said holidays started Sat 25th June till Sun 10th of July .... not sure if that's correct .... its just what came up on the internet when I searched...???

Try this link. You can download academic dates by year
https://www.universitiesaustralia.edu.au/australias-universities/teaching-calendar#.WZJeb-yg_IU

Going by NSW uni dates, they are not the same as primary school hols. Don't know about Victoria.

I'm not taking much notice of ant's ramblings...

Karen's cousin Steve posts here on this thread and stated in his Post #960 on Thread 4 on 29/8/16 that Sarah was working at the time of Karen's death and was not a Uni student then...

It has been stated in the media that Sarah was working at both Bella Bleu stores helping Karen (as was BR)...

Something that bothers me is that Sarah at 10am on 29/6/16 should have been working at the Watergardens shop when staff member rang BR looking for Karen because she hadn't turned up for work...
Where was Sarah?...Was she still at home with BR?...
Too many things just don't add up...

On the subject of Sarah... why is she being protected?...3AW tape was pulled and press conference at Avondale Heights police station was pulled in the early stages?

Maybe there was no argument between KR and BR and it was between KR and Sarah on the night of the 28/6/16 at the house after the bad day at work...and it was stated that Karen and Sarah hadn't been getting on in the weeks before Karen's death...

The unusual behaviour from both BR and Sarah at the press conference brings me back to this...
Was Sarah in the Merc with BR when Karen's body was dumped?

Sarah has been shielded by the media and is she being protected by her father in a cover-up?...MOO

Could be possible....??

The media did say she had been working at the Bella Bleu store at Broadmeadows ....?? .... and that closed down.

It is strange .... that the media hasn't gone down that path to sure up movements on the day of everyone from the house ... stary stary maybe??

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...n/news-story/08bf925b446d0ceca2cfbf3aa2aa7b55

For monash in 2016 semester 1 ended on 27th may but they had an exam period in june which ended on 24th june. Who knows if sr had exams - would be highly unlikely she had more than 4 exams to attend though.

Remember her linked in profile had her as an intern for june. Maybe it was a part time internship? Otherwise if it ran for the whole month you'd think she'd be at her internship on the day kr went missing.

It's not unusual at all to me that she'd work part time at the shop while full time at uni/internship and then pick up more hours on uni holidays.

https://www.monash.edu/students/dates/principal-dates/archive/2016

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Re: JP at chemist

Under section 107A of the Evidence (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1958, a pharmacist is authorised to witness a statutory declaration. The Pharmacist Board of Victoria can provide further information regarding the obligations of pharmacists including possible fees and can be contacted on 03 9356 8400.

http://www.justice.vic.gov.au/home/justice+system/legal+assistance/justice+of+the+peace/

OT- Please come back Makara.

Karen Ristevski’s stepson Anthony Rickard starts Facebook murder blog

AUGUST 11, 20175:43PM

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...g/news-story/d65f0cfea8a6d7ecb25715742216213e

BBM: Since when has the lead detective in a murder investigation stated that he's leaving it to others to judge why a person has been named as a suspect!??

Oh no you don't Tim Day! Your whole attitude and response in this instance is totally wrong! You have a whole lot more information and evidence in this case then we "the others" will ever have, so don't you dare put it to us, "the others" aka the general public to judge. Was this just lip service from you in a manic press conference? If so, I suggest you let someone else do the talking. Is our (the others) opinion as a whole ever going to hold up in a court of law? No chance of that ever happening, so why ask 'others' to judge?

So let's look at all of this realistically. If and when Boris Ristevski is arrested for the murder of his wife Karen Ristevski, the head honcho of this investigation has told the public via main stream media that it is up to "others" to judge why he should have been arrested and charged. That doesn't leave much in the bank to find an impartial jury does it? Personally I couldn't give a rat's arse about Boris or the rest of the clan, they make my skin itch, but the defense is going to have a field day with Tim Day's comments to MSM. Tim, just stop until you are ready to announce an arrest. We "the others", aka the general public are relying on you Tim Day and your team to tell us why you have named Boris Ristevski as a suspect in the murder of his wife Karen Ristevski.

I wanted to reply earlier but got caught up with another thread.

I agree Makara, what is Inspector Tim Day thinking? As we can see in this thread, what a mess of an investigation, the loose cannon step son with an axe to grind getting media attention for his dubious blog, Karen's name dragged through the mud with allegations that may or may not be true but at the end of day, is it important? Obviously, if it's true and the victim is a child, massively important but to the murder of Karen? Who knows, Tim Day doesn't appear to have the answers, so it's left to the public? What a balls up! Karen deserves justice but this is playing out like a Shakespearean tragedy!JMO

Anyone got a link ? For the blog ?
Cheers

I wanted to reply earlier but got caught up with another thread.

I agree Makara, what is Inspector Tim Day thinking? As we can see in this thread, what a mess of an investigation, the loose cannon step son with an axe to grind getting media attention for his dubious blog, Karen's name dragged through the mud with allegations that may or may not be true but at the end of day, is it important? Obviously, if it's true and the victim is a child, massively important but to the murder of Karen? Who knows, Tim Day doesn't appear to have the answers, so it's left to the public? What a balls up! Karen deserves justice but this is playing out like a Shakespearean tragedy!JMO

Quite a delayed response from myself to earlier posts – justcatching up

….IMO for the police to even have reason to pick up thephone and “caution” AR, they would need someone to report a complaint about thecomments.

From what I understand historically BR and SR seem to nothave a close relationship with the police and so are not likely to be callingto complain about AR

Defamation case against AR is probably not going to resultin any great payout/result – unless he has amassed unencumbered assets. The injuctionpathway would be fraught with expense for BR or SR or whoever was to bring one (justto have the application listed let alone argued/heard/determined, no doubtagainst a self represented litigant which could be excruciatingly prolonged)and the BR legal team no doubt will tryto use the commentary to their advantage in any defence, should BR ever berequired to mount one.

I have been trying to place myself in AR’s shoes tounderstand why he is screaming for all this attention. IMO it all just boilsdown to loving/craving the attention and $. You have to admit the title rickardto ristevski – is pretty catchy and intriguing, and really all it will resultin for him (aside from if he really is pouring out his heart and expressing thetruth as he knows it) is sales, $.

No doubt he gets a huge buzz, making his comments and thenwatching the dizzying frantic responses to the stones he has tossed into thewater.

And Makara, I’m way to new to understand what may or may nothave happened and the consequences, but would love you to get back on board. Thetopic is emotionally trying (to say the least) and we all are passionate aboutgetting to a resolution and asap.

As to the SR twist, I do recall reading in this thread,perhaps posted by soso that SR stated in the interview that BR had told her in themorning about her mother going ballistic – that being the case – she likely wasnot present or within earshot of the argument (whether it occurred the nightbefore or that morning). I imagine it as being that SR on her way down to havebreakfast or out the door to wherever has a casual chat with her father as tomum’s gone out and the alleged events that led up to her departure. That, or itis a contrived cover story to which both have clammed shut on. Further my guessis that msm have been asked by police to take down the links to the “evidence”as people with brilliant minds like all you guys here on ws have likely alreadyskirted very close, if not hit the nail straight on the head with thecircumstances and the police do not want any further conjecture which mayweaken/ruin their case (no trial by media)….

Anyway all JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member