Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Vic police wanted Ant to quit his stuff on facebook or whatever they have ways and means of doing it , some subtle, some not so subtle, so it seems to me that Ant is obviously serving a purpose with his rants and grumbles... ....

Deleted as previous message said it failed but ended up duplicating message, whoops, I blame Telstra, hee hee

Quite a delayed response from myself to earlier posts – justcatching up

….IMO for the police to even have reason to pick up thephone and “caution” AR, they would need someone to report a complaint about thecomments.

From what I understand historically BR and SR seem to nothave a close relationship with the police and so are not likely to be callingto complain about AR

Defamation case against AR is probably not going to resultin any great payout/result – unless he has amassed unencumbered assets. The injuctionpathway would be fraught with expense for BR or SR or whoever was to bring one (justto have the application listed let alone argued/heard/determined, no doubtagainst a self represented litigant which could be excruciatingly prolonged)and the BR legal team no doubt will tryto use the commentary to their advantage in any defence, should BR ever berequired to mount one.

I have been trying to place myself in AR’s shoes tounderstand why he is screaming for all this attention. IMO it all just boilsdown to loving/craving the attention and $. You have to admit the title rickardto ristevski – is pretty catchy and intriguing, and really all it will resultin for him (aside from if he really is pouring out his heart and expressing thetruth as he knows it) is sales, $.

No doubt he gets a huge buzz, making his comments and thenwatching the dizzying frantic responses to the stones he has tossed into thewater.

And Makara, I’m way to new to understand what may or may nothave happened and the consequences, but would love you to get back on board. Thetopic is emotionally trying (to say the least) and we all are passionate aboutgetting to a resolution and asap.

As to the SR twist, I do recall reading in this thread,perhaps posted by soso that SR stated in the interview that BR had told her in themorning about her mother going ballistic – that being the case – she likely wasnot present or within earshot of the argument (whether it occurred the nightbefore or that morning). I imagine it as being that SR on her way down to havebreakfast or out the door to wherever has a casual chat with her father as tomum’s gone out and the alleged events that led up to her departure. That, or itis a contrived cover story to which both have clammed shut on. Further my guessis that msm have been asked by police to take down the links to the “evidence”as people with brilliant minds like all you guys here on ws have likely alreadyskirted very close, if not hit the nail straight on the head with thecircumstances and the police do not want any further conjecture which mayweaken/ruin their case (no trial by media)….

Anyway all JMO

Great post, relative newbie. We need more from you.
Just in the short time, I have also been here, I want more from Makara, with absolutely wise comments, and personality +++, bringing in humor.
One notices outstanding posts, and Makara's certainly are.
We need this throughout these serious discussions.

Voicing one's thoughts, if not destructive, shouldn't bar posts,
otherwise we'll just be "Yes Men", all agreeing with one another, without any stimulation and controversy.
Perhaps stick to knitting then, as calming, and not disagree with others.

Who is actually trying to control this circus ??? :fence: :gaah:

According to ant the heater has turned on him and the killer trees are walking around !!!

I think if you look at it and read it as he would have written it, he is saying a killer is walking free, he got a t in front of tree, so meant to say "Why a killer is walking Free why."

The heater comment he wrote heaters when I think he meant heat, then it would have said "What's the heat turning on me I only want what's rite fight" which makes more sense.

I have been bullied on facebook, even this afternoon I got a few inboxes from so called adult woman, jumping down my throat because they seem to think they know all, its not nice and more so when your already going though something in real life. I feel we should show a bit of respect to all. Yes even to AR.

I think if you look at it and read it as he would have written it, he is saying a killer is walking free, he got a t in front of tree, so meant to say "Why a killer is walking Free why."

The heater comment he wrote heaters when I think he meant heat, then it would have said "What's the heat turning on me I only want what's rite fight" which makes more sense.

I have been bullied on facebook, even this afternoon I got a few inboxes from so called adult woman, jumping down my throat because they seem to think they know all, its not nice and more so when your already going though something in real life. I feel we should show a bit of respect to all. Yes even to AR.
Heaters misprint for haters?

It was just a little light hearted humour, I did decipher what he meant.

And I wasn't replying on his personal fb.

I'm trying to understand why the police are not arresting BR for the murder of Karen...It appears obvious that they have enough information for a conviction.

I am puzzled because it makes no sense to have BR caught practically red handed though not having him arrested...Why?

Could the prosecution be telling them that there is not enough evidence for a conviction yet?
Do they just have to keep hammering away until the prosecution is satisfied?

Police maintained that they knew from Day 1 that GBC was guilty for the murder of Allison, as it took some time before he was finally arrested.

I thought BR might have crumbled once Karen's body had been found... but he then made a visit to his lawyer almost immediately.

I don't know what to think about this case any more...If BR killed Karen then the question still remains...Why ???

I've been trying to figure out why LE have shown the cctv footage of KRs car going through Diggers Rest and not the car coming back, I mean, there has to be a reason[emoji848] ..... could it be a different driver for both trips? Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to understand why the police are not arresting BR for the murder of Karen...It appears obvious that they have enough information for a conviction.

I am puzzled because it makes no sense to have BR caught practically red handed though not having him arrested...Why?

Could the prosecution be telling them that there is not enough evidence for a conviction yet?
Do they just have to keep hammering away until the prosecution is satisfied?

Police maintained that they knew from Day 1 that GBC was guilty for the murder of Allison, as it took some time before he was finally arrested.

I thought BR might have crumbled once Karen's body had been found... but he then made a visit to his lawyer almost immediately.

I don't know what to think about this case any more...If BR killed Karen then the question still remains...Why ???

As much as Allison and Karen murder's are similar (husband is the main suspect, last saw their wife alive, financial problems, both men failed businessmen), there are some glaring differences which, imo, is why Borce is free.

Baden-Clay had visible fingernail scratches to his face and torso, he couldn't hide it. B-C made a call prior to Allison's body being found regarding her life insurance.

Baden-Clay had a car accident on his way to the police station in Indooroopilly, he was taken to a doctors clinic where the other injuries on his torso were noticed.

Borce never had his body examined, the police didn't have enough evidence to warrant an examination by a physician.

Edit: Baden-Clay had the 'accident' so he could account for the injuries to his face and torso. B-C was a desperate and stupid man. Borce is cool, calm and collected, and not that stupid.

I've been trying to figure out why LE have shown the cctv footage of KRs car going through Diggers Rest and not the car coming back, I mean, there has to be a reason[emoji848] ..... could it be a different driver for both trips? Just a thought.

Could be .....???

I think they were trying to get cctv from the BPs ...... one on each side of the Calder
attachment.php

I'm not sure the cameras there are close enough to the road to get clear pics though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-15-20-59-08-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-15-20-59-08-1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 189

Maybe not revealing time frames ? To keep people on toes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did a look on street walk google earth .... and I can't even see the cameras...

Maybe if Cads (local to Macedon) drives that way home she could take a look.

But you got me thinking ..... surely that couldn't be the only places cctv along the Calder .... or even anywhere he drove ...

So yes I think your right ..... they must have .... surely .... other footage of his return they are keeping secret ...

I just am dying to know if there were two people in the car or one..

If the Vic police wanted Ant to quit his stuff on facebook or whatever they have ways and means of doing it , some subtle, some not so subtle, so it seems to me that Ant is obviously serving a purpose with his rants and grumbles... ....

100% agree, so I wonder what purpose it may serve tp have him ranting in this way....and why now. Because he has been relatively contained with comments far apart over a one year period in comparison to this.

100% agree, so I wonder what purpose it may serve tp have him ranting in this way....and why now. Because he has been relatively contained with comments far apart over a one year period in comparison to this.

my theory on that, untested, naturally, is he is being given a long leash ... ( perhaps, as you say, extended even more lately) in the hopes of provoking an error.. like in tennis, a forced error, ...

There have been unforced errors, for example, Borce's public appearance, the delay in reporting her missing, letting Vlasko out among the press unrehearsed and unshutupped, the suddenly remembered missing 100 minutes, the forgotten little trip to 'fix the fuel gauge'... etc, etc.... all these errors are on Borce, just being Borce....

So.. perhaps the rabid sooling of Ant onto Borce isn't being met with any degree of annoyance by the Vic Police, is one way of putting it... because the P could shut Ant down in a nanosecond if that suited their purpose.... no questions asked and no repercussions.

Premeditation 101 , a lot of thought has gone into this .

at a rough guess I would reckon on years of premeditation. Years of thought, some fleeting, and some obsessive. Wouldn't surprise me to learn that Vlasko would have been a willing ear and if not exactly encouraging , then certainly not enthusiastically damping Borce's fury down.

Planning is the factor missing in this crime, IMO... vague outlines , an end goal, all those elements are there but the nitty gritty detailed thrice checked details are missing. It has all the air of panic and haste, and crazed terror as well.

I was reading through news articles dated 13.7.2017and came across this one - which surprised me as I did not realise that a manhad been seen standing next to karen's car, near to where her body wasfound.

"AWITNESS has told homicide detectives they saw a man standing next to murderedMelbourne woman Karen Ristevski’s car near where her body was dumped inbushland.

Theunidentified man was standing alone with the car in the Mt Macedon area — andthe sighting came before the much publicised discovery of her remains off adirt road between two logs.

The man wasseen about 1.5km away from where 47-year-old Ms Ristevski was eventually found,eight months after she left her Avondale Heights home after an argument withhusband Borce Ristevski.

Thesignificance of the sighting before the body was discovered “cannot beoverstated”, a police statement said."

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/karen-ristevski-man-seen-standing-with-slain-mums-car-near-burial-site/news-story/4dbf097bf800241faaf2835ea7dcff7a

Further, the following article also dated 13.7.2017refers to a witness seeing "aman alone in a black Mercedes Benz, similar to one owned by MsRistevski, around the time of her disappearance in June last year.

The car, seenin the Childers Road and Mount Macedon Road area, was on the wrong side of theroad about 1.5 kilometres from where her body was found in February.

"Thewitness has seen the vehicle in the last week of June. We're trying to narrowdown exactly what day it was," Detective Inspector Day said.

"We'reobviously working towards whether or not it was actually on the day that Karenwent missing."

Theidentification of the witness, and the information they provided, represented a"significant breakthrough" in the case, he said.

"I canconfirm that that observation was articulated prior to the discovery of Karen'sbody," Detective Inspector Day said.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-13/karen-ristevski-search-for-clues-resumes/8703900?pfmredir=sm

one article states man seen standing next to carsimilar to karen's, another article says man was seen alone in a black mercedeson the wrong side of the road. Both sound to be in the same vicinity (1.5 kmfrom where karen was found). Surely there couldn’t be two witnesses to this -but one witness, who saw the man long enough that he was in the car and thenstanding next to the car (or vice versa).

From google maps street view childers road seems to be a very secluded,narrow country road. And for a witness to have seen the black Mercedes on mountmacedon road, perhaps they were driving behind it? Maybe down mount macedonroad and then the black car swerves into childers road just to take a breatherfrom it all (as it doesn’t seem to be a short cut to anywhere). Or perhaps the blackcar was on the wrong side of the road on childers, man outside, thinking aboutthings, gets in his car, witness perhaps lives in the same street, exitsdriveway (or drove down childers) sees the man get into the car and drive fromchilders onto mount macedon road.

then again how does one witness see the car on the wrong side of the road about 1.5 kilometres from where her body was found and also in childers? puggles you have been up there - would 1.5km from where karen was found be on mount macedon road?

What do you all think? Why childers and mountmacedon road? Why the stop and get out of the car? (the “I need to throw up”reason here on WS very plausible) perhaps to regroup, gain composure, settlethe nerves?
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member