Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree, so I wonder what purpose it may serve tp have him ranting in this way....and why now. Because he has been relatively contained with comments far apart over a one year period in comparison to this.

His readership has greatly increased since KR went missing, I'd say he's getting egged on by people to put up posts, start book blog, etc, getting ideas from his new little friends ..... I mean, when KR disappeared he had something like 129 FB friends, and now he has something like 5000[emoji15] .... what's that all about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His readership has greatly increased since KR went missing, I'd say he's getting egged on by people to put up posts, start book blog, etc, getting ideas from his new little friends ..... I mean, when KR disappeared he had something like 129 FB friends, and now he has something like 5000[emoji15] .... what's that all about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;KKcCaCgMLBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKcCaCgMLBE[/video]

Regarding comments on the blog, I'm not an expert on this but what's concerns me is...
The traits of abusive men I know personally (not related to AR or friends) are EXACTLY the same as I see in these comments on the blog.
- Up late at night making attention seeking posts (most likely drunk or high)
- Talking themselves up (refer "true gentleman" comments)
- Being each other's character references - this is all part of a facade that people/public should see them in a good light of which they are ACTUALLY not.

Which makes me think one is either stirring for attention because they find it amusing or they actually did have something to do with it all along.

I was reading through news articles dated 13.7.2017and came across this one - which surprised me as I did not realise that a manhad been seen standing next to karen's car, near to where her body wasfound.

"AWITNESS has told homicide detectives they saw a man standing next to murderedMelbourne woman Karen Ristevski’s car near where her body was dumped inbushland.

Theunidentified man was standing alone with the car in the Mt Macedon area — andthe sighting came before the much publicised discovery of her remains off adirt road between two logs.

The man wasseen about 1.5km away from where 47-year-old Ms Ristevski was eventually found,eight months after she left her Avondale Heights home after an argument withhusband Borce Ristevski.

Thesignificance of the sighting before the body was discovered “cannot beoverstated”, a police statement said."

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/karen-ristevski-man-seen-standing-with-slain-mums-car-near-burial-site/news-story/4dbf097bf800241faaf2835ea7dcff7a

Further, the following article also dated 13.7.2017refers to a witness seeing "aman alone in a black Mercedes Benz, similar to one owned by MsRistevski, around the time of her disappearance in June last year.

The car, seenin the Childers Road and Mount Macedon Road area, was on the wrong side of theroad about 1.5 kilometres from where her body was found in February.

"Thewitness has seen the vehicle in the last week of June. We're trying to narrowdown exactly what day it was," Detective Inspector Day said.

"We'reobviously working towards whether or not it was actually on the day that Karenwent missing."

Theidentification of the witness, and the information they provided, represented a"significant breakthrough" in the case, he said.

"I canconfirm that that observation was articulated prior to the discovery of Karen'sbody," Detective Inspector Day said.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-13/karen-ristevski-search-for-clues-resumes/8703900?pfmredir=sm

one article states man seen standing next to carsimilar to karen's, another article says man was seen alone in a black mercedeson the wrong side of the road. Both sound to be in the same vicinity (1.5 kmfrom where karen was found). Surely there couldn’t be two witnesses to this -but one witness, who saw the man long enough that he was in the car and thenstanding next to the car (or vice versa).

From google maps street view childers road seems to be a very secluded,narrow country road. And for a witness to have seen the black Mercedes on mountmacedon road, perhaps they were driving behind it? Maybe down mount macedonroad and then the black car swerves into childers road just to take a breatherfrom it all (as it doesn’t seem to be a short cut to anywhere). Or perhaps the blackcar was on the wrong side of the road on childers, man outside, thinking aboutthings, gets in his car, witness perhaps lives in the same street, exitsdriveway (or drove down childers) sees the man get into the car and drive fromchilders onto mount macedon road.

then again how does one witness see the car on the wrong side of the road about 1.5 kilometres from where her body was found and also in childers? puggles you have been up there - would 1.5km from where karen was found be on mount macedon road?

What do you all think? Why childers and mountmacedon road? Why the stop and get out of the car? (the “I need to throw up”reason here on WS very plausible) perhaps to regroup, gain composure, settlethe nerves?
JMO

From the spot where her remains were left to Mount Macedon Road would be just a fraction over 2km by car.

The spot where Tim Day did his interview on Childers Road
(using the background as a guide)..... to the very end of Salisbury before it meets with loch rd .....add say another 300mtrs to the exact spot (marked as red rectangle) is 2.0km by car ..... going by google maps.

If they were using "as the crow flys" calculation from the spot to the Childers road sighting. ..... is 1.44km

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2017-08-16 11.58.46.jpg
    2017-08-16 11.58.46.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 20170816_121810.jpg
    20170816_121810.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 156
I was reading through news articles dated 13.7.2017and came across this one - which surprised me as I did not realise that a manhad been seen standing next to karen's car, near to where her body wasfound.

"AWITNESS has told homicide detectives they saw a man standing next to murderedMelbourne woman Karen Ristevski’s car near where her body was dumped inbushland.

Theunidentified man was standing alone with the car in the Mt Macedon area — andthe sighting came before the much publicised discovery of her remains off adirt road between two logs.

The man wasseen about 1.5km away from where 47-year-old Ms Ristevski was eventually found,eight months after she left her Avondale Heights home after an argument withhusband Borce Ristevski.

Thesignificance of the sighting before the body was discovered “cannot beoverstated”, a police statement said."

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/karen-ristevski-man-seen-standing-with-slain-mums-car-near-burial-site/news-story/4dbf097bf800241faaf2835ea7dcff7a

Further, the following article also dated 13.7.2017refers to a witness seeing "aman alone in a black Mercedes Benz, similar to one owned by MsRistevski, around the time of her disappearance in June last year.

The car, seenin the Childers Road and Mount Macedon Road area, was on the wrong side of theroad about 1.5 kilometres from where her body was found in February.

"Thewitness has seen the vehicle in the last week of June. We're trying to narrowdown exactly what day it was," Detective Inspector Day said.

"We'reobviously working towards whether or not it was actually on the day that Karenwent missing."

Theidentification of the witness, and the information they provided, represented a"significant breakthrough" in the case, he said.

"I canconfirm that that observation was articulated prior to the discovery of Karen'sbody," Detective Inspector Day said.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-13/karen-ristevski-search-for-clues-resumes/8703900?pfmredir=sm

one article states man seen standing next to carsimilar to karen's, another article says man was seen alone in a black mercedeson the wrong side of the road. Both sound to be in the same vicinity (1.5 kmfrom where karen was found). Surely there couldn’t be two witnesses to this -but one witness, who saw the man long enough that he was in the car and thenstanding next to the car (or vice versa).

From google maps street view childers road seems to be a very secluded,narrow country road. And for a witness to have seen the black Mercedes on mountmacedon road, perhaps they were driving behind it? Maybe down mount macedonroad and then the black car swerves into childers road just to take a breatherfrom it all (as it doesn’t seem to be a short cut to anywhere). Or perhaps the blackcar was on the wrong side of the road on childers, man outside, thinking aboutthings, gets in his car, witness perhaps lives in the same street, exitsdriveway (or drove down childers) sees the man get into the car and drive fromchilders onto mount macedon road.

then again how does one witness see the car on the wrong side of the road about 1.5 kilometres from where her body was found and also in childers? puggles you have been up there - would 1.5km from where karen was found be on mount macedon road?

What do you all think? Why childers and mountmacedon road? Why the stop and get out of the car? (the “I need to throw up”reason here on WS very plausible) perhaps to regroup, gain composure, settlethe nerves?
JMO

Yeah ..... thinking maybe only one sighting ???? ......
maybe journo confusion...

Just found the link with Tim Day says "lone male next to the car" on Childers Rd, close to Mount Macedon Road...

And sorry about crappy sideway pic in my last post .... lol...one day Ill figure it out.

http://www.smh.com.au/video/video-n...new-macedon-ranges-search-20170713-4w2zz.html

at a rough guess I would reckon on years of premeditation. Years of thought, some fleeting, and some obsessive. Wouldn't surprise me to learn that Vlasko would have been a willing ear and if not exactly encouraging , then certainly not enthusiastically damping Borce's fury down.

Planning is the factor missing in this crime, IMO... vague outlines , an end goal, all those elements are there but the nitty gritty detailed thrice checked details are missing. It has all the air of panic and haste, and crazed terror as well.

2 heads are better then one the old saying goes ..... But in saying that , loose lips sink ships
I wonder what was the catalyst , that day for it all to transpire .
this case has a firm smell of fish for some reason .

I don't feel that it was premeditated... maybe it was thought about or fantasized about. But i dont think he had planned to kill her in the manner he did or on that day - i think it just happened in the moment.

Reasons being
1. Location of body seems unplanned and not well hidden/rushed
2. Alibi not thought through
3. Br was asking neighbours about cctv after the fact

Of course only police know if she was moved there at a later date, and things like the phones pinging could be either a sign of poor planning or no planning.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

premeditate
priːˈmɛdɪteɪt/
verb
[COLOR=#878787 !important]past tense: premeditated; past participle: premeditated

• think out or plan (an action, especially a crime) beforehand.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"premeditated murder"[/COLOR]
    synonyms:planned, intentional, intended, deliberate, pre-planned, calculated, cold-blooded, conscious, done on purpose, wilful, prearranged, preconceived, considered, studied, purposive; datedprepense
    "premeditated murder"

[/COLOR]

Feedback

2 heads are better then one the old saying goes ..... But in saying that , loose lips sink ships
I wonder what was the catalyst , that day for it all to transpire .
this case has a firm smell of fish for some reason .

another rough guess, my bet is money was the catalyst... as opposed to , say, sex , or religion... money that Borce needed and had to have , money he felt even entitled to.

do people kill their husband, or wife for $850?.... well. I am sure it has happened before....it wouldn't be the first time some one has said no and wound up dead on the kitchen floor over money, probably lesser amounts, too. ..

The last man in Victoria to be able to use the defence of 'my wife insulted my masculinity' for murder was Jamie Ramage.. his wife, Julie , who had never mentioned the matter ever before suddenly, according to Jamie , ( this was after she left him, got a boyfriend, moved into her own flat) said what a small appendage Jamie had and she was now enjoying better and more of that activity than she ever had with him. This is what Jamie claimed she said. And he was able to get away with strangling her, carting her body off to the Dandenong hills, shallow grave, leaving their school age daughter to become frantic looking for Mum, and got an 8 yr sentence.

Legislation has removed that genderist defence from the lawbooks, and way , way over time to do so.

So Borce can't use that one, now.

I wanted to reply earlier but got caught up with another thread.

I agree Makara, what is Inspector Tim Day thinking? As we can see in this thread, what a mess of an investigation, the loose cannon step son with an axe to grind getting media attention for his dubious blog, Karen's name dragged through the mud with allegations that may or may not be true but at the end of day, is it important? Obviously, if it's true and the victim is a child, massively important but to the murder of Karen? Who knows, Tim Day doesn't appear to have the answers, so it's left to the public? What a balls up! Karen deserves justice but this is playing out like a Shakespearean tragedy!JMO

Starry put Borce out there publicly very soon after Karen's remains had been found. I think the day after.
Imo that is a very unusual move by a lawyer. He must have had his reasons, to do so.
It seems reasonable to me that Tim day who had said many times I will not be discussing that particular part of the investigation when presented with questions from the media.

Would say when asked is Borce still a suspect? “Yes he is a suspect, I won’t go into if there are others,” Insp Day said. “What makes him a suspect I’ll leave others to judge why.”

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...d/news-story/4fccee1c9cc671e59e21b1bf58700920

First and foremost his lawyer has named him as the No1 suspect. .... Stary said it was “pretty clear police have him as their No 1 suspect”.

He would have a good idea you would assume, given Borce had directed all questions went through his legal rep.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/95d2b8cb51dac2ca1367a03ed0b36594

Actually, Tim Day played down the prime (No 1) suspect if anything....imo.

Sarah was upset they were only looking at her father ...and had tunnel vision.
If she had any ideas where else the police should be looking...speak up.

We know so little about the whereabouts on the day of Karen's disappearance and those those getting disclaimers.
We still have a lot to learn about Borce's day.

not suggesting Sarah has anything to do with her mother’s disappearance.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/2bbe3c1ab602e2e9948986048d337aad

does not suggest Vasko Ristevski or Borce Ristevski have committed any crime.
http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/...e-where-karen-ristevskis-body-was-found/?cs=7

not suggesting Mr Rickard was involved in any way.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/9a8b4d555a1f6ca9864edff6fb992606

JMOO

Stary , he's pretty honerable , like Burnie ....

so so one would assume borsch is making no comment statements ....

another rough guess, my bet is money was the catalyst... as opposed to , say, sex , or religion... money that Borce needed and had to have , money he felt even entitled to.

do people kill their husband, or wife for $850?.... well. I am sure it has happened before....it wouldn't be the first time some one has said no and wound up dead on the kitchen floor over money, probably lesser amounts, too. ..

The last man in Victoria to be able to use the defence of 'my wife insulted my masculinity' for murder was Jamie Ramage.. his wife, Julie , who had never mentioned the matter ever before suddenly, according to Jamie , ( this was after she left him, got a boyfriend, moved into her own flat) said what a small appendage Jamie had and she was now enjoying better and more of that activity than she ever had with him. This is what Jamie claimed she said. And he was able to get away with strangling her, carting her body off to the Dandenong hills, shallow grave, leaving their school age daughter to become frantic looking for Mum, and got an 8 yr sentence.

Legislation has removed that genderist defence from the lawbooks, and way , way over time to do so.

‘She would not stop laughing at me’: Man accused of killing wife on cruise ship
http://myfox8.com/2017/07/27/she-wo...e-man-accused-of-killing-wife-on-cruise-ship/

I'm not suggesting that Sarah had anything to do with Karen's disappearance but my thoughts are that Sarah holds the key, with her movements on the night of the 28th June (the night before Karen's supposed disappearance).

Had Sarah been working that day on the 28th June and then went out that night?...if so, then that would have given BR the opportunity he needed...

I think the drive the next morning was to get rid of any evidence not done on the previous night in all the turmoil.

I've been trying to find a link to the 3AW interview that Sarah did and couldn't find it because it was deleted not long after it was put to air (we've been searching frantically to no avail)...

Can anyone remember if this bit of information came from that interview..."Sarah was at work ...she left around 7am (her mother was there when she left, she told police) and didn't know her Mum was missing until she returned at 7pm?"

That's really messed up ....

at a rough guess I would reckon on years of premeditation. Years of thought, some fleeting, and some obsessive. Wouldn't surprise me to learn that Vlasko would have been a willing ear and if not exactly encouraging , then certainly not enthusiastically damping Borce's fury down.

Planning is the factor missing in this crime, IMO... vague outlines , an end goal, all those elements are there but the nitty gritty detailed thrice checked details are missing. It has all the air of panic and haste, and crazed terror as well.

bbm
If Karen had planned her exit out of the home/family after SR's 21st birthday and latest big money problems came on top of that, then it would have been the very last minute for Borce for doing something (more or less vague thought out before). It was too late for a nice dumping place in Asia.

Sound very good audible! I looooooved it (and HIM) during my youth!

FromGermany,
Would love to listen.
Why would you think, I have no sound??? :blushing:
Having no skills, with PC, IT, I'm going round in circles, rather than 'bopping along'.

Check this out, making me happy, while I'm stumbling without sound.
imgur.com/gallery/6kAX3w2

Pretty soon, the gorgeous kittens will be 'in charge' of their beautiful mate.

FromGermany,
Would love to listen.
Why would you think, I have no sound??? :blushing:
Having no skills, with PC, IT, I'm going round in circles, rather than 'bopping along'.

Check this out, making me happy, while I'm stumbling without sound.
imgur.com/gallery/6kAX3w2

Pretty soon, the gorgeous kittens will be 'in charge' of their beautiful mate.

Speakers ON, but volume at level zero? :dunno: I'm no expert, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000