Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FromGermany,
Would love to listen.
Why would you think, I have no sound??? :blushing:
Having no skills, with PC, IT, I'm going round in circles, rather than 'bopping along'.

Check this out, making me happy, while I'm stumbling without sound.
imgur.com/gallery/6kAX3w2

Pretty soon, the gorgeous kittens will be 'in charge' of their beautiful mate.

Tmar, is the volume bar on the video clip muted? That happens to me sometimes!

FromGermany,
Would love to listen.
Having no skills, with PC, IT, I'm going round in circles, rather than 'bopping along'.

When I've had that problem, on a desktop, it was either the monitor hardware settings or I needed a sound cable between monitor and PC.

I think Karen died in the morning, he wouldn't wait till daylight to dispose of her body. He would have moved her as soon as it happened. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Karen died in the morning, he wouldn't wait till daylight to dispose of her body. He would have moved her as soon as it happened. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it happened early morning, I can see him waiting until after peak hour.

bbm
If Karen had planned her exit out of the home/family after SR's 21st birthday and latest big money problems came on top of that, then it would have been the very last minute for Borce for doing something (more or less vague thought out before). It was too late for a nice dumping place in Asia.

I think a scenario in which Karen threatened to leave or divorce him prompted Borce to act on the spot. From a financial point of view a divorce would likely be costly whereas a dead wife might just land him some life insurance....pity for Borce no-one is believing the 'evil stranger' did it.

Throwing a wild card in here, because I re-read the MSM link above.

"Bella Bleu closed in February last year and caveats had been placed on the Ristevski’s Avondale Height’s home by lenders after Mr Ristevski resorted to borrowing cash from a notorious Melbourne loan shark on at least two occasions."

Is it possible that Loan sharks killed Karen? And Borce and Sarah can't say anything?

"Bella Bleu closed in February last year and caveats had been placed on the Ristevski’s Avondale Height’s home by lenders after Mr Ristevski resorted to borrowing cash from a notorious Melbourne loan shark on at least two occasions."

Is it possible that Loan sharks killed Karen? And Borce and Sarah can't say anything?
Killed Karen because of an unpaid debt? And would that cancel the debt, or would it still be owing? If still owing, wouldn't B & S be just as scared not to talk about it--because who might be next?

Anything is possible however I imagine loan sharks want money returned with interest. I can't see a scenario whereby killing Karen and BR still alive and living in the family home would satisfy that debt. MOO

Anything is possible however I imagine loan sharks want money returned with interest. I can't see a scenario whereby killing Karen and BR still alive and living in the family home would satisfy that debt. MOO
Maybe BR promised payment after he collected the presumed life insurance payout? Loan sharks may kill to send a message to others. They might even waive the debt if it puts pressure on other debtors. Imo

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

They had 2 shops, only one of them closed I think.

Actually three that we are aware of.
Puckle Street Mooney Ponds.- closed ???
Broadmeadows - closed around Feb 2016
Watergardens - closed around June 2017
imo

Maybe BR promised payment after he collected the presumed life insurance payout? Loan sharks may kill to send a message to others. They might even waive the debt if it puts pressure on other debtors. Imo

Makes sense yes

I'm still thinking Karen took off on foot that morning and BR went looking for her. :thinking:

Makes sense yes
This has crossed my mind numerous times--I believe it's why no-one has been arrested yet...there's several involved and too dangerous to open their mouths. Other lives may be at stake here!! All MOO

FromGermany,
Would love to listen.

Heart warming.

Ive thought this too at times. I keep coming back to the phone pings and br driving in the direction of her body - especially if it was him spotted on childers. Did he follow the loan sharks? Im guessing le would know if he was following anyone from cctv. A deal gone wrong? Why would they choose that location? Why does he have a shovel with soil from that region on it?

I think it was just br acting alone - but i guess le are working on proving it cant be other theories like this

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yep its weird .....

I tried to find the source of the whole loan shark info...

But none of the msm (The Age, News.com, Dailymail) who wrote about it ...

Well they never said where that information came from.....

So makes me wonder ...... was it an insider (police)..???

Or another red herring supplied by Vasko ...... Mmm but then .. wouldn't they (msm) give credit to Vasko ....???

Mmm so where did that come from ....

police tactic?? ....

shake BR tree by hitting him where it hurts. Like it appears that his businesses/finances/reputation was extremely important to him.

So if he was being presented as having lots of business/money troubles then no investors in the future would touch him withna 10 foot pole ..... I dunno ... rattle his cage..

ETA: Or it is completely true .... but can't help wonder who told the media ... wouldn't have been BR ... nor the loan sharks themselves...

Yep its weird .....

I tried to find the source of the whole loan shark info...

But none of the msm (The Age, News.com, Dailymail) who wrote about it ...

Well they never said where that information came from.....

So makes me wonder ...... was it an insider (police)..???

Or another red herring supplied by Vasko ...... Mmm but then .. wouldn't they (msm) give credit to Vasko ....???

Mmm so where did that come from ....

police tactic?? ....

shake BR tree by hitting him where it hurts. Like it appears that his businesses/finances/reputation was extremely important to him.

So if he was being presented as having lots of business/money troubles then no investors in the future would touch him withna 10 foot pole ..... I dunno ... rattle his cage..

ETA: Or it is completely true .... but can't help wonder who told the media ... wouldn't have been BR ... nor the loan sharks themselves...

Maybe it was the notorious loan shark who told the police Pug.
Do you have your loan shark in your mobile contacts ...... just in case you need some quick $$$ ? :D :dunno:

I don't feel that it was premeditated... maybe it was thought about or fantasized about. But i dont think he had planned to kill her in the manner he did or on that day - i think it just happened in the moment.

Reasons being
1. Location of body seems unplanned and not well hidden/rushed
2. Alibi not thought through
3. Br was asking neighbours about cctv after the fact

Of course only police know if she was moved there at a later date, and things like the phones pinging could be either a sign of poor planning or no planning.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I think I agree with you decsimp ( I used to be undecided, now I'm just not to sure). The thing I can't understand is that if it was not planned there would be a lot of mistakes made that would make it easier to lay charges on the suspect. With all the mistakes that have been made, phone pings, rubbish alibis, etc there is still no arrest. BR must be very smart or the luckiest suspect there is. IMO.

Maybe it was the notorious loan shark who told the police Pug.
Do you have your loan shark in your mobile contacts ...... just in case you need some quick $$$ ? :D :dunno:

Lol no ....

I don't even know how they operate ..... but I wouldn't think they would murder a suburban mum ..... surely ......

But pressure on family in general yep ...... maybe thats why someone snapped ...

The Party 22 days before... organising my daughters 16th was stressfull enough....

Shop not doing well ....

Anthonys calls .....

Loanshark pressuring them for money...

suggestion in media of some tensions between SR and Mum (dogged by rumors they hadn't been getting along in the weeks before her mum disappeared)

There is something more to this case I think ..... like your post yesterday about him running off to the lawyer so quick .... all the disclaimers .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892