Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote to Mr Rule about that article when it came out and he said that it appears Sarah reported it straight away on the 29th, it was in police tweets then, 29th or 30th [emoji848] ...... Andrew Rule was referring to when the official interviews took place outside Avondale police station. Hope that clears it up for you, article wasn't clear.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Agreed, there were articles out dated 1st July, and IIRC the original VicPol report was 1st July. I think this has been mentioned back in the threads.

This one is dated 1st July but updated 2nd July
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...lbourne-woman-highly-irregular-police/7563218

There's been a bit of an Ant Rant this afternoon if anyone missed it :thinking:

Agreed, there were articles out dated 1st July, and IIRC the original VicPol report was 1st July. I think this has been mentioned back in the threads.

This one is dated 1st July but updated 2nd July
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...lbourne-woman-highly-irregular-police/7563218

Tim Day media release.
Karen was reported missing on the 30 June 2016 after having last been seen at her Avondale Heights home by her husband Borce.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/victoriapolice/videos/

There's been a bit of an Ant Rant this afternoon if anyone missed it :thinking:
Boy oh boy, there's an epic piece of writing there on the blog ... having a read now, thanks sleepinoz

Will be interesting if media decide to pick up and report this part ..... one has had their day in the sunshine courtesy of ACA ...

Maybe the courtesy of reply should be extended....

“He’s just another person we’ve spoken to ... keep in mind, he says to us he’s the last person to see her leave the house,’’ Inspector Dennis replies...........................

While there was no CCTV footage from the family home, police have sifted through many hours of video, which — by now — would have enabled them to determine who came and went in the suburb on the day of her disappearance.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/d544bf9c557888cb3d895dccb95f5c7a

Is it more complex?

It just came to my mind when reading this quote how this could represent their thoughts on Sarah's possible knowledge/involvement.....even some sort of message to her....."he says to us he's the last person to see her leave the house".....(but we have doubts/formulation that this is not the case).

Seems they they wanted statement expressed in way that purposely lacks clarity re who was 'really' last to see Karen.......e.g. perhaps not Borce alone?

It just came to my mind when reading this quote how this could represent their thoughts on Sarah's possible knowledge/involvement.....even some sort of message to her....."he says to us he's the last person to see her leave the house".....(but we have doubts/formulation that this is not the case).

Seems they they wanted statement expressed in way that purposely lacks clarity re who was 'really' last to see Karen.......e.g. perhaps not Borce alone?

I agree. I remember watching Insp speaking to the media and stressing that point.
imo

I wonder did BR suggest to Karen to close the last remaining Bella Bleu shop to minnimise losses as the takings had been very low and Karen had had a bad day at the shop on the 28/6/16.

Maybe BR and Sarah didn't want the business operating at a loss any longer and Karen was against this.

Maybe BR found that the only way for the shop to close was by having Karen gone.

I think it has always been about the money. MOO

Maybe Karen suggested BR should consider finding a job, if the shop wasn't doing well it would be financially beneficial to have at least one stable income.

W.O.W :gasp:
Just re this new blog entry, um, it's actually a pretty intersting biographic piece of writing, once you sort your way through the expletives ..... sad tale ... does make me wonder what the heck went on in that house[emoji848]

Just re this new blog entry, um, it's actually a pretty intersting biographic piece of writing, once you sort your way through the expletives ..... sad tale ... does make me wonder what the heck went on in that house[emoji848]

I didn't quite understand the xmas issue reference?

AR has a deep seated hatred for BR, nothing new there! It's not even about KR anymore--it's all about HIM and how his father and society in general has let him down. I wish he'd get professional help and the sooner, the better.

I didn't quite understand the xmas issue reference?
When he was 5 years old at Christmas there was a run-through (home invasion) at his house and it greatly affected his mum, and himself, no doubt [emoji848]

I'm embarrassed to say that for the first time I’ve actuallyfound and read it, and my heart goes out to AR. He is always tainted in a badlight in the media. Yes he says some extreme things – but life can be extremeand life shapes us all and we should all be considerate and understanding of that. AR is the only active family member highlighting that akiller is at large, whatever his motives: love of KR, disappointment of father, delusionor bookdeal/$. AR is keeping the pressure on and KR’s matter alive in the media. The media seem to love to hate him, and he’s so strong todeal with it and keep pushing on and shining the light in his own unique way.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/karen-ristevskis-stepson-anthony-rickard-starts-facebook-murder-blog/news-story/d65f0cfea8a6d7ecb25715742216213e

IMOO

Has anybody read the book "The Missing Hours" by Emma Kavanagh? (oh alright.... and read the notice issued to AR re copyright material/regulations) :facepalm:

Interesting one-liner in Ants nest... [emoji220]
A lot of one liners at the moment, quite prolific, they're poppin' up like mushrooms ..... do u mean the line about SR [emoji848] ....... interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member