Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of one liners at the moment, quite prolific, they're poppin' up like mushrooms ..... do u mean the line about SR [emoji848] ....... interesting

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Yes I mean that one. I wonder how much truth is in his talk.

:thinking:

The family secret which got swept under the carpet since many years (as AR said and wanted to finally clearify) - was it perhaps the officially unanswered question if AR might be SR's father?
Never thought of that until just now.
Next thought based on that:
Had KR inaugurated her daughter into this secret on the occasion of SR's 21st birthday? Did they both mother and daughter not come along well because of that dramatic revelation?
Don't think so. AR is now 33 and SR 22.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/75ebaacfe5d224946b5ab8c637bf5a6a

Yes I mean that one. I wonder how much truth is in his talk.

H'mm, I do hope we get an elaboration on that post soon ... quite frankly I'm intrigued [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I would like to know is..."Is this case ever going to be solved?" :gaah::tantrum::please::waiting::waiting:

I'm embarrassed to say that for the first time I’ve actuallyfound and read it, and my heart goes out to AR. He is always tainted in a badlight in the media. Yes he says some extreme things – but life can be extremeand life shapes us all and we should all be considerate and understanding of that. AR is the only active family member highlighting that akiller is at large, whatever his motives: love of KR, disappointment of father, delusionor bookdeal/$. AR is keeping the pressure on and KR’s matter alive in the media. The media seem to love to hate him, and he’s so strong todeal with it and keep pushing on and shining the light in his own unique way.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/karen-ristevskis-stepson-anthony-rickard-starts-facebook-murder-blog/news-story/d65f0cfea8a6d7ecb25715742216213e

IMOO

(my bolding)

I could think of a motive to add to your list of alternatives.

BR may be our first suspect, but I have to think AR rates above loan sharks.

A lot of one liners at the moment, quite prolific, they're poppin' up like mushrooms ..... do u mean the line about SR [emoji848] ....... interesting

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

I keep returning to the police saying "someone needs to have courage and come forward" ???

The last post in Ants nest is quite a mouthful... giving BR an ultimatum... The 25/8 at the end: does that insinuate that BR has til August 25 to 'man up' ?

Imoo jmoo imo moo

Matey do you think this refers to SR?

Think about the person who has clammed up from very early on and has had the least to say to police and the media about this terrible crime... as I think this "may be part of the reason" for the delay in arrests not having been made yet...MOO

This is reminding me of the Novy Chardon case, eventually they convicted her husband whom everyone knew did it anyway. They still haven't found Novy's body though. It took roughly 3 years for the conviction.

I'm embarrassed to say that for the first time I’ve actuallyfound and read it, and my heart goes out to AR. He is always tainted in a badlight in the media. Yes he says some extreme things – but life can be extremeand life shapes us all and we should all be considerate and understanding of that. AR is the only active family member highlighting that akiller is at large, whatever his motives: love of KR, disappointment of father, delusionor bookdeal/$. AR is keeping the pressure on and KR’s matter alive in the media. The media seem to love to hate him, and he’s so strong todeal with it and keep pushing on and shining the light in his own unique way.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/karen-ristevskis-stepson-anthony-rickard-starts-facebook-murder-blog/news-story/d65f0cfea8a6d7ecb25715742216213e

IMOO

It is possible that there could be some slim truth in what he is trying to say.

I really wish he would seek professional help...as he appears to be harbouring so much anger and hate towards his father and others... that has built up over many years...MOO

It is possible that there could be some slim truth in what he is trying to say.

I really wish he would seek professional help...as he appears to be harbouring so much anger and hate towards his father and others... that has built up over many years...MOO
Why would he seek help? He's convinced he's a champion. It's the rest of us <expletives> who need treatment.

This is reminding me of the Novy Chardon case, eventually they convicted her husband whom everyone knew did it anyway. They still haven't found Novy's body though. It took roughly 3 years for the conviction.
Chardon the slimeball, I knew he'd been charged but thought he's still awaiting trial for Novys murder. He's serving time for child sex offences. Imo

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Think about the person who has clammed up from very early on and has had the least to say to police and the media about this terrible crime... as I think this "may be part of the reason" for the delay in arrests not having been made yet...MOO

Agreed. What if they have enough evidence to suggest (or not rule out) both being in the house at formulated murder time.....may explain that 'last to see' Karen comment the police questioned.......and/or what if cctv captures the possibility of both in car (or an inability to identify who two people are).......and then there was the 'crying/upset' girl witnessed with two men (I think it was?).......

Perhaps, as others have alluded to, this long hold up is more so about clinching evidence to distinguish who did what part of crime with various people knowingly involved/implicated. The need to find more evidence, or waiting for someone to crumble ('have the courage to come forward' comment), may also be linked to allowing the ant to rant more recently......pressure?

IF they have all this circumstantial evidence pointing towards (or being unable to rule out) involvement by various specific people, the evidence is clearly not enough to distinguish beyond reasonable doubt who played which role, and subsequently, hold up may simply be re the inability to lay very particular charges for all those possibly implicated with 100% confidence that is required to be tried in court.

Agreed. What if they have enough evidence to suggest (or not rule out) both being in the house at formulated murder time.....may explain that 'last to see' Karen comment the police questioned.......and/or what if cctv captures the possibility of both in car (or an inability to identify who two people are).......and then there was the 'crying/upset' girl witnessed with two men (I think it was?).......

Perhaps, as others have alluded to, this long hold up is more so about clinching evidence to distinguish who did what part of crime with various people knowingly involved/implicated. The need to find more evidence, or waiting for someone to crumble ('have the courage to come forward' comment), may also be linked to allowing the ant to rant more recently......pressure?

IF they have all this circumstantial evidence pointing towards (or being unable to rule out) involvement by various specific people, the evidence is clearly not enough to distinguish beyond reasonable doubt who played which role, and subsequently, hold up may simply be re the inability to lay very particular charges for all those possibly implicated with 100% confidence that is required to be tried in court.

Yep agree ..... I think it's has alot to do with who did what ....... and sorting it out 100%.

LE and media outlets, I'd like another clue please .... thank you [emoji847] and I bid you good day

I've always felt a bit bad did SR, but reading some of the posts above, I've changed my mind. It'd put everything I own on BR being the murderer.
Your wife is missing, you go and do what you can to find her. Just like tom meagher. You are open to police and you help them. He has done none of this. He pinged near the area on the day she went missing, poor excuse along with it.
iPad searches. Soil on the shovel.
What a pig. SR should be ashamed of herself. She's an adult, she should be doing what she can to help find her mums killer IF she doesn't already know who it is. Goes off on holidays [emoji35] makes me so mad. Poor Karen [emoji27][emoji27]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member