Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the CCTV footage you can get a near side-on view just before the car leaves the screen. If what I see is a head, then the driver is not leaning back on the seat (see how far back the head rests are in the other images). The driver appears to be leaning forward to reach the steering wheel, like a smaller person who didn't adjust the seat. But I can think of other reasons why someone leans forward (stressed on a mission, looking for a location or a person to pick up etc). My hunch is the driver is shorter than Karen.
0690e060b258788b353453e8cbcca9ff.png

I have to give credit to Ant on one thing, at least he is keeping this murder in the news and still has people talking about it. Maybe his rants could be helpful and turn up something, who knows, at the moment anything may help.

In the CCTV footage you can get a near side-on view just before the car leaves the screen. If what I see is a head, then the driver is not leaning back on the seat (see how far back the head rests are in the other images). The driver appears to be leaning forward to reach the steering wheel, like a smaller person who didn't adjust the seat. But I can think of other reasons why someone leans forward (stressed on a mission, looking for a location or a person to pick up etc). My hunch is the driver is shorter than Karen.

Wow awesome comparison photo, look like the driver has a pony tail.

Yes that has been my opinion too .... not necessarily smaller than Karen though...
Just whomever is driving has either put the seat as far forward as they can or like you said is hunched forward.

What do you make of the passenger seat side ..... I'm seeing something/someone there sitting right back (as far back as the seat goes)

Yes that has been my opinion too .... not necessarily smaller than Karen though...
Just whomever is driving has either put the seat as far forward as they can or like you said is hunched forward.

What do you make of the passenger seat side ..... I'm seeing something/someone there sitting right back (as far back as the seat goes)

I can't make anything else out. The motion blur changes with every still frame I use, and the only thing consistent across the whole shot is a dark blob centred (taking parallax into consideration).

I watched Conviction (again) on ABC last night.
Interesting point that has not been done with Karens case - the Police went to the media very quickly to clear Jills Husband - Tom - they worked very hard to make sure they could confirm he is no longer a suspect. That was a Police priority and many felt guilty that they had to put Tom through this - but its their job.
Police have never done this with BR - so that means that after all this time - he is clearly still a suspect in the case.
The phone pings played a very big part of cracking the case of Jill. So it shows how important the tracking is - and my guess that they have the pings, they have the CCTV proof that the car was in the area - but they might just still be looking for the phone... maybe?? To make sure its 100%

If you haven't seen Conviction - its well worth watching.

You are just as likely to be looking at reflections on the glass as to something inside the car.

Wow awesome comparison photo, look like the driver has a pony tail.

Loving these photos, could that be a baseball cap worn in reverse[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When's the Ant gonna let the hordes back in[emoji848] what's going on in there, anyone here part of his flock, would love to know [emoji847]

When's the Ant gonna let the hordes back in[emoji848] what's going on in there, anyone here part of his flock, would love to know [emoji847]

I thought I saw that one ws member let us know they added him and was a FB friend imo only could be someone with a similar call sign. Hope they will get relevent updates for us.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

His FB page appears public to me, and I'm not a friend/liker/follower. His latest blah was on Tuesday describing a photo of BR.
"this is a man of many wrongs if only u new what he let and put me through ,14 years before i met him,and the next 14 years were nothing like i dreammed they would be .more like a nightmaire .but the only thing was with a nightmare when u wake up its over ......that was not the case for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His FB page appears public to me, and I'm not a friend/liker/follower. His latest blah was on Tuesday describing a photo of BR.
"this is a man of many wrongs if only u new what he let and put me through ,14 years before i met him,and the next 14 years were nothing like i dreammed they would be .more like a nightmaire .but the only thing was with a nightmare when u wake up its over ......that was not the case for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Alas richieswan, that piece of literature you quoted from there is from the A Life of Missery from Rickard to Ristevski .... the FB page is still blocked to us mere mortals .... [emoji848] .... why?
However some of the writings from the book seem to make their way onto the FB page
Added afterthought .... maybe he has been incarcerated for a short time for some petty crime, and FB page switched to private for the duration of said stint [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I read the 18/8 17:49 rant again and think it could be a suicide threat.

I agree,.. there is something reminiscent about Ernest Hemingway with Ant's Nest stuff... some quotes of Hemingway wouldn't go astray, all you have to do is jumble the spelling up, ....

There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed. ( Pure Ant!!)

I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?

All my life I've looked at words as though I were seeing them for the first time.

Alas richieswan, that piece of literature you quoted from there is from the A Life of Missery from Rickard to Ristevski .... the FB page is still blocked to us mere mortals .... [emoji848] .... why?
However some of the writings from the book seem to make their way onto the FB page
Added afterthought .... maybe he has been incarcerated for a short time for some petty crime, and FB page switched to private for the duration of said stint [emoji848]

Now I'm confused. What's the other FB page your are blocked from?
b7a9e6748b24de697db158000e7de279.jpg

Involuntary admission......???? :D

I don't know about anyone else but AR doesn't strike me as being a person who would "take the easy way out" (and in this case, that's what it would be). No...just no! Given the circumstances it would be a cowardly act and although I can think of many names fitting for him, a coward isn't one of them. MOO

Good morning

Does anyone know if there is a thread for Donna Steele, murdered in Cooktown QLD ? I've tried the search function but had no luck.

From a news article this morning I think I can see where this is leading with regards to the friend who found her :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee