Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the theory is, that Sarah is keeping quiet because she is scared of Borce.... you say.

I say.... if that is the theory, any harm that befalls Sarah would automatically incriminate Borce.

You say, ah... but what if someone else harms sarah, and makes it look like Borce, thereby killing 2 birds with one stone,so to speak.....

I say, that same conundrum that would affect Borce would affect anyone else.. .. instant suspicion and quick arrest.. ... it being agreed that it's a given that the entire family on both sides is being watched like hawks.

Sarah, being scared of Borce, if that theory holds water, there has to be some sort of threat hanging over her. Yet she returns to AU under her own steam, she doesn't appear to be in witness protection, and gives the solid impression that being scared is the furtherest thing from her mind.

Which , logically.. if she doesn't know who murdered her mother, and threw her body in the bush, she should be terrified.. she should be so scared she would leave the country and never step foot in it again until that person, or persons was convicted and imprisoned.
I wouldn't go as far as saying Sarah is scared of Borce but he does have a hold over her, imo. Adult children standing by their father accused of murdering their mother isn't unheard of, Sharon Edward's sons did too, one son even joined WS to specifically ask members to give his dad a break, he even disputed the media reporting Sharon and John were estranged before she disappeared. Sharon lived in another house, which we were reminded how graciously John bought it for Sharon while he remained in the family home. Is he naive, in denial or is Dad's word gospel?
These emotionally fragile young people are easily persuaded to stick by the accused, it's a lifetime of conditioning like a cult, and the surprising thing is how often it happens when there's a murder, or maybe it's not surprising, no one leaves the marriage alive, till death us do part?

I'm conflicted, i feel Like she knows it's him... yet I think if she does how could any daughter let her mum rot in the bush [emoji27]
SR should be so ashamed. Either she knows or she doesn't and she doesn't care about justice for her innocent mum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't go as far as saying Sarah is scared of Borce but he does have a hold over her, imo. Adult children standing by their father accused of murdering their mother isn't unheard of, Sharon Edward's sons did too, one son even joined WS to specifically ask members to give his dad a break, he even disputed the media reporting Sharon and John were estranged before she disappeared. Sharon lived in another house, which we were reminded how graciously John bought it for Sharon while he remained in the family home. Is he naive, in denial or is Dad's word gospel?
These emotionally fragile young people are easily persuaded to stick by the accused, it's a lifetime of conditioning like a cult, and the surprising thing is how often it happens when there's a murder, or maybe it's not surprising, no one leaves the marriage alive, till death us do part?

That is well said.

I'm conflicted, i feel Like she knows it's him... yet I think if she does how could any daughter let her mum rot in the bush [emoji27]
SR should be so ashamed. Either she knows or she doesn't and she doesn't care about justice for her innocent mum.

that is the conflict I share, S...... The question I ask is, why ISN'T Sarah scared... and for that matter, why ISN'T Borce scared, also.. If their story is correct, they should be.... the absence of rational emotion is a dead giveaway........both of them, not knowing who, or even why Karen was murdered, so cruelly, and IN THE HOME THEY ALL SHARED being the last place she was seen alive, ( the 'killer' obviously knows where Borce and Sarah live ) normally would cause rational flight, and protection.

But nothing of the sort. Borce even gets a job out on the open road!!........ this is not the action of a man who's wife of 22 years was found murdered after being missing for a year ... Sarah goes on holidays... not the action of a girl who's mother went missing , then found murdered, from the home she also lived in !.. I mean, peoples!!...... Fear would be the normal, honest rational emotion here, fear that would not leave any room for jobs out on the road, or holidays overseas from which one returns .

Because even though Borce , nor Sarah, nor Vlasko for that matter have said so, their story , the one they are all relying on, requires a mysterious killer, with a mysterious motive, and a mysterious gender to be patrolling around their area, randomly, or with laser beam particularity, choosing their mother, their wife as his/her target, then with professional aplomb, disappearing from the face of the earth, mission accomplished.

It doesn't' make sense. And if it doesn't make sense, then you know what that story is, ey? ..

That's a big call JLZ. I can't seem to picture anyone but Borce being guilty since day one. Sarah is a child of Borce as is Ant, that says it all for me.
Karen played a small role in the family dynamics, imo, even after her death she's faded while Borce shines on. His defenders are growing in numbers, it's mind boggling but not surprising, pseudo alpha males are the rage.

You mean like Cosby supporters? . . . if he was innocent, he'd have fewer supporters arguing that he was. I don't think that's where I'm coming from. But yes it's definitely an emotional more than a reasonable thing, I want Borce not to have done it. Yet that reminds me of Richard III: "I did not kill your husband." "Why, then he is alive." (And then what happened, she married him.)

This case has gone very quiet since the article in news.com.au ...... interesting that they were the only media outlet to report the story of 'Cop fury', etc [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

This case has gone very quiet since the article in news.com.au ...... interesting that they were the only media outlet to report the story of 'Cop fury', etc [emoji848]

I must have missed that article. Could you explain or post a link?

Not that surprising. Interfering in an active investigation, following around after police and interviewing potential witnesses, is probably not advisable for a successful outcome in a future murder trial. :facepalm:

I must have missed that article. Could you explain or post a link?

Sorry, just saw your post now SmartSassyBBW ...... so, it is interesting that no-one else ran with the story, not even the Daily Mail!! ..... and that's saying something [emoji849] ..... not sure what it means about story's credibility though ..... also wonder if 'cops fury' could now be directed to news.com.au [emoji848]

PS, Thanks Amalgam for the link, indebted

Not that surprising. Interfering in an active investigation, following around after police and interviewing potential witnesses, is probably not advisable for a successful outcome in a future murder trial. :facepalm:
Too true, SouthAussie, totally agree ....

I think she is loyal to her Dad and overlooking evidence that implicates him. We don't know what the family dynamics were like, these things can be complicated. I mean, I know some couples were if Person A threw Person B down the stairs I'd wonder why it took them so long. Or others where even though one person acts like an *advertiser censored*, they have the children's loyalty because they manipulate them into it. If it was as simple as fear, once overseas she could call police.

This case + William Tyrell are 2 of the most frustrating cases on Websleuths forums. This one for Karen because it seems so obvious who is guilty but not yet enough evidence for an arrest and charges to be laid and WT because he seems to have vanished into thin air and no obvious suspect after 3 years+.

This case + William Tyrell are 2 of the most frustrating cases on Websleuths forums. This one for Karen because it seems so obvious who is guilty but not yet enough evidence for an arrest and charges to be laid and WT because he seems to have vanished into thin air and no obvious suspect after 3 years+.

In Australia. I’ll second that.

I'm hearing you D Willy. Melbourne Airport displays huge illuminated signage offering a 1 million $ reward for William Tyrell. My guess there is a hell of a lot information lurking within the walls of LE regarding these cases. Also agree with SA up thread that this is not surprising.

One thing seems to be missing, and missing entirely in this case. It's absence is so glaring that no explanation can be meaningful now .

And it is this. That most remarkable of all is that, unlike the families of most homicide victims, the husband and daughter of Karen Ristevski do not have the obsessive interest in the police search for the killer / s of their wife and mother that usually supersedes all else in the wake of such a tragedy.

We see no plea, no weekly primal scream from Borce and/or Sarah. Nothing. It is as if closure for them has already occurred, within hours of Karen's disappearance. Ant gives a screech every now and then, but so far, all of Ant's howls have resulted in absolutely zero , nada, zip result.

Yep, I'm also going to add that Karen's brother hasn't done much in my opinion either . Why so quiet ? What do they all know that they are keeping quiet. Could it be that Sarah stuffed up, lost control and accidentally strangled her mother and Borce is covering up for her? Has Karen's brother accepted his neices error and thus remains quiet (he was visiting the family home weekly/fortnightly after she went missing).

Yep, I'm also going to add that Karen's brother hasn't done much in my opinion either . Why so quiet ? What do they all know that they are keeping quiet. Could it be that Sarah stuffed up, lost control and accidentally strangled her mother and Borce is covering up for her? Has Karen's brother accepted his neices error and thus remains quiet (he was visiting the family home weekly/fortnightly after she went missing).

"I knew she wasn't coming home. I knew that from an early stage", he (Stephen Williams) said.

https://www.pressreader.com/australia/womans-day-australia/20170227/283914522646880

(copy and paste doesn't work)

BBM

I wouldn't think that he is being quiet with the police. Just with the media. Which is entirely appropriate, especially if he has very pertinent inside information. He had the inside track more than anyone else in Karen's birth family.

Because he has not informed us of what he is doing, does not mean he is not doing and/or has not done anything. And we have certainly not heard that he is not cooperating with the police.

Karen's birth family have said things that we have never heard from Borce's mouth. :sigh:

Ms Ristevski's cousin Lisa Gray said the family would do everything possible to help bring the person responsible to justice.
"We will continue to do everything we can to assist police to help find the person responsible.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...irmed-as-karen-ristevski-20170220-guhb0s.html

Video interview with Karen's brother:
[video=twitter;834298183165415424]https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/834298183165415424[/video]

Mr Williams explained he and his sister's husband have spent years working together and he still frequently meets with his brother-in-law.
'For those also wondering, I catch up with him weekly for the last two months.'
'I have belief in our legal system and will leave it up to them on thoughts etc [sic], me or anyone else speculating won't bring us closer to finding Karen,' he said.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...laims-media-releasing-misinformation-her.html

Karen Ristevski’s brother Stephen Williams and Borce Ristevski carry her coffin out of the church after her funeral service.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/4868d8b6cf4375a71239ed51439dd224

Mrs Ristevski's brother Stephen Williams visited the site where the body was found. He spent two hours walking the dirt track with a red rose in his back pocket but declined to give a comment, the Herald Sun reports.
https://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/family-murdered-mum-vow-find-her-killer/3146429/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member