Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Profile shot of BR for comparison with cctv taken at time of KRs disappearance.
I also find this footage very interesting towards the very end, to the far right, just some body language, etc ..... if BR wasn't driver of car maybe someone else has been unwittingly caught up in it by driving KRs car up to Diggers Rest on the day, just a possibility [emoji848]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...ski-coffin-carried-husband-Borce-funeral.html
8038036c562a5d9659fda9d24216da28.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

When I look at the video I'm seeing KR's brother getting a seemingly plentiful unwanted hug by CR.

What else one can discover, I don't know ...?

When I look at the video I'm seeing KR's brother getting a seemingly unwanted hug by CR.

Just someone pops in and out like a cuckoo clock, caught my interest for a few reasons .... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a day goes by thinking about Karen Ristevski, Allison Baden Clay and Reeva Steenkamp. May justice prevail.

Hee hee, never mind, just another crazy theory I had FromGermany [emoji847] ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm open for mostly all theories as you have certainly already noticed. ;)
I see a cucko looking, dressed with some less dark suit, modern hairstyle, young, reminds me of our lovely detective. Unfortunately when I try to look precisely then the video switches to the end and I have to do the procedure once more.

Anyone watch the current affairs episode tonight on the Presumed murdered case of Kath Bergamin from Wangarratta in Victoria 15yrs ago! Wow the two cases are so similar it's uncanny. Husbands not cooperating with police , offspring not co operating with police. Phone pings revealing their lies . Only blood family trying to reach out to find what happened to these women.
Both woman leaving the marriage, husbands not wanting to part with anything financially.

These men are so egocentric and think they are so smug that they can walk free- you will be caught sooner or later .

Not a day goes by thinking about Karen Ristevski, Allison Baden Clay and Reeva Steenkamp. May justice prevail.

Emirates, I am afraid women being murdered by husbands, boyfriends, exes is everywhere.
I have found so many cases, here through websleuths, having only joined a few months ago.

When you follow these cases, it is astonishing how much evil exits with our 'supposed loved ones'. :thinking:

Oh wow! A very unwanted hug indeed. Great pickup up.

The more you see a video the more you discover but only if someone has already given an indication.
Therefore thank you to Itsapuzzle for the reference "far right". :D

When I look at the video I'm seeing KR's brother getting a seemingly plentiful unwanted hug by CR.

Was that CR? I thought he looked more like the coffin bearer. I think we agreed that the coffin bearer was not CR.

Thought, it was him but maybe I'm wrong.
No, I reckon you're right FromGermany, I think it is CR .... and may I say that hug speaks volumes [emoji848]
Added ..... the coffin bearer have white shirts, CR has black shirt.

No, I reckon you're right FromGermany, I think it is CR .... and may I say that hug speaks volumes [emoji848]

I have looked at the pall bearer pics now and I think, the man behind the Asian male is CR (and he is wearing a beenie in every day life because of his thin hair). If that is CR then the hugging man may be him because of his head shape, IMO.
Tried to have a look at the video once more. I would say: both men are CR although I'm not able to discover the slightly baldness at the back of hugging man's head (the video isn't working well).

RistevskiPallbearerPerhapsCR.jpg

Day 454 today and no arrest ........ booooooo ........ Scottish psychic lady said she saw the number 454 and it meant something in the case and I had the idea it could be the number of days KR was missing till case solved .... ah well, back to the 'ol drawing board, hey ...... maybe numberplate, address, PO box ...... [emoji849]

Added ..... the coffin bearers have white shirts, CR has black shirt.

Good point about the different shirts. I don't know which if either is CR.

I have looked at the pall bearer pics now and I think, the man behind the Asian male is CR (and he is wearing a beenie in every day life because of his thin hair). If that is CR then the hugging man may be him because of his head shape, IMO.
Tried to have a look at the video once more. I would say: both men are CR although I'm not able to discover the slightly baldness at the back of hugging man's head (the video isn't working well).

View attachment 123703
This fella circled works for funeral company.
Edited to add - however the pallbearer on the other side at the back may be CR, I think they have black shirts on that side for some reason.

After confusing everyone :blushing:, sorry, I have now to ask: who is the said cuckoo ....? And what had been interesting?I'm dying of curiosity. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895