Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mechanic's log book of jobs is used when customers have work done on their vehicles and copies of invoices by the mechanic are kept for their records.

All the mechanic had to do was to refer to his records as proof of whether the job had been on the merc or not, as this is the normal procedure in a business transaction.

But I thought the job wasn't done, it was just an enquiry and the mechanic said he didn't do that sort of work. Would there have been a log of that?

Were police close to getting a confession though at the start? I cant look up articles at the moment but i thought they just said they were close to a break through not specifically with BR. Maybe br has never truly said much and it was SR that they nearly got the break through from? I feel like BR might be actually smart and knew to not say anything from the start. Having the phones be traced seems to be his biggest misstep

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'll try to find a link as I don't think I dreamt it. :D

But I thought the job wasn't done, it was just an enquiry and the mechanic said he didn't do that sort of work. Would there have been a log of that?

Now I'm getting all confused JLZ. I'll need to take a walk to clear my head. :D

My greatest wish for now is that whoever is responsible for Karen's death to come forward and fess up so that her family and loved ones can have some closure at last. :please:

I think it was early afternoon, like 1pm or a bit after. I don't recall how it was established that he was actually there though, whether there was CCTV or somebody actually had to watch him doing the signing and witness that, or whether there was a receipt that stamped the time (and might have been obtained by somebody else).
Thanks JLZ, interesting he was up there, h'mm, so he could have taken KRs car up there and BR brought back ... just a theory ..... his FB page, um, had a look but last years' posts seem to have combusted, for me anyway, so will have a look back in the thread later for the info.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I thought the mechanic referred BR to an auto electrician who, according to the Ch10 news, denied doing any work on the Merc. I'm sure the police could check the auto electricians records. And yes lie detectors are not admissible as evidence.

Was it about you when someone said: 'She has always walked back in the door after calming down.' ;)

Spontaneous thought .... something very tricky, out of left field, has somehow made this crime unsolved at this point, day 451 ( who can believe that!) .... how is it possible, merciful heavens, looked like a lay down misere from day one [emoji848] ..... why hasn't it been solved yet, by those who have been to detective training school ..... and more besides ...... completely puzzling ..... we must soldier on and think outside the square to solve this puzzling mystery!
Ps: Day 454 is Monday [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Mike, your work is amazing! How people are seeing glasses and hairstyles though is beyond me!!

I think the mechanic got a phone call from our mate Stary. I'd probably change my tune if Stary gave me a call too!!

Here are some stills from the ACA segment that shows Police testing Karen's car. Note the rear quarter window (blackness), large rear-view mirror (that appears to have a police video camera mounted to it) and then the front-on view at the end of the show, where it's pretty difficult to see any person driving it (due to headrests and arched rollbars...aka the curvey things behind the head).

Also note that the position of the driver's head is way back with the headrest. I observed earlier that the CCTV driver was hunched forward, or short and sitting forward (like they didn't have seat set to their height, or looking for something...etc).

Lady Sleuths (and Operational Yes Men) may recognise Detective Eternity at the wheel.

https://www.9now.com.au/a-current-affair/2017/clip-cj7092thw006w0glji24v3nuz

da27e24c2ab8d978589c6beb48a00acd.png

31798b98d99f1f70b54e1d7b319aed25.png

3548a24f621b8a32c00bf49215e31f24.png

7c786ad382c62f0af6d11b33af07c655.png

ff55a657c2288ed42b2a5da008878739.png

Comparison of the figure in the still from the CCTV:

attachment.php

to the still from ACA:

attachment.php

Attachments

• BD4A8BEB-A691-4C14-83DC-2C33F80BED3F.jpeg
    BD4A8BEB-A691-4C14-83DC-2C33F80BED3F.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 244
  • 5A823015-7CFB-42B7-A79E-872647997555.jpg
    5A823015-7CFB-42B7-A79E-872647997555.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 240
RistevskiPallBearer.jpgRistevskiMercedesEnhancedLater.jpg

I'm seeing a person in the Mercedes (bright and indistinct) with a modern haircut like the pall bearer.
And yes, I spotted Detective Eternity ....

A mechanic's log book of jobs is used when customers have work done on their vehicles and copies of invoices by the mechanic are kept for their records.

All the mechanic had to do was to refer to his records as proof of whether the job had been done on the merc or not, as this is the normal procedure in a business transaction.

If no work was done it wouldn't be in the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While your out calming down I know you won't mind me pinching your car & take it cruising up the Calder. Sorry hon but you won't have a car to get to work tho. Just keep walking & walking & walking & you'll be calmed right down by the time I get back. That's a gooood girl. :D

Here are some stills from the ACA segment that shows Police testing Karen's car. Note the rear quarter window (blackness), large rear-view mirror (that appears to have a police video camera mounted to it) and then the front-on view at the end of the show, where it's pretty difficult to see any person driving it (due to headrests and arched rollbars...aka the curvey things behind the head).

Comparison of the figure in the still from the CCTV:

to the still from ACA:

Thanks to both of you. These comparisons have helped me to see the blackness of that window in a whole different light. (haha .. no pun intended)

Was it about you when someone said: 'She has always walked back in the door after calming down.' ;)

Apologies for the 'brain freeze' folks. This case is becoming more and more bizarre with every passing day. :blushing:

I pray that it won't be long now for some positive results to end this terrible saga so that Karen's loved ones can have some closure.

.....:rose:..R.I.P. Beautiful Karen ..:rose:.....

Off topic.
Yippee.
Holly Bono case.
Zach Adams GUILTY

Last night I looked over a 2 door Merc and noticed those little side windows are a lot blacker than the door windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro